Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 167 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 2498
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1898

    Stacy ROM

    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    All 3 are solid. Val is my favorite of 3. Stacy is 30's pretty white but has a darker complexion so could be italian mix? Tall, slender look with massive DDs breasts but remarkably soft. Very sensual and lot fun. YMMV. Definitely worth checking out. Zoe is cool girl but she has aged out and not attractive to me.
    Amazing taste my man, Val is super fun but I think I have Bella slightly above her just because of the massage and how sensual she is, can't go wrong with either though. Stacy sounds like a great time, I saw that ROM had some new girls this past week but I think I'll be checking her out next since she's a proven vet and report back, appreciate it!

  2. #1897

    ROM stacked

    Quote Originally Posted by PooleParty  [View Original Post]
    Looked at ROM's lineup today and it's completely stacked, how busy do you guys think they get on days like this? They have Bella, Val, and Stacy today, I've checked out Bella and Val who are super hot but on that note have surprisingly never tried a session with Stacy, what ethnicity is she and how is she in terms of massage / fun? I've heard lots of positive reviews about her but always open to recs, heard Zoe is great as well, appreciate it!
    All 3 are solid. Val is my favorite of 3. Stacy is 30's pretty white but has a darker complexion so could be italian mix? Tall, slender look with massive DDs breasts but remarkably soft. Very sensual and lot fun. YMMV. Definitely worth checking out. Zoe is cool girl but she has aged out and not attractive to me.

  3. #1896
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Heard Haven spa was raided last week. The owner is on the police radar and they are trying to get her busted for human trafficking. I'd probably take a break on hitting up that spa until things cool down.
    Sounds like Haven was also raided today. (05/30/25).

    I only have hearsay from hearsay from hearsay.

    Unmarked black vans.

    "sex trafficking" shirts.

    Took all the money and maybe even took one of the girls.

    No paperwork shown. No interviews conducted.

    But I can't confirm any of this at all.

  4. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Heard Haven spa was raided last week. The owner is on the police radar and they are trying to get her busted for human trafficking. I'd probably take a break on hitting up that spa until things cool down.
    A while back the lineup pages for those places started going down.

  5. #1894

    Recs

    Looked at ROM's lineup today and it's completely stacked, how busy do you guys think they get on days like this? They have Bella, Val, and Stacy today, I've checked out Bella and Val who are super hot but on that note have surprisingly never tried a session with Stacy, what ethnicity is she and how is she in terms of massage / fun? I've heard lots of positive reviews about her but always open to recs, heard Zoe is great as well, appreciate it!

  6. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanon  [View Original Post]
    Heard Haven spa was raided last week. The owner is on the police radar and they are trying to get her busted for human trafficking. I'd probably take a break on hitting up that spa until things cool down.
    Yikes, wasn't it apparently from couple years back from what I read here both haven & 17 SA was raided / shutdown for a while and re opened?

    Good looks, seems like I'll take a break & avoid the others around OC isn't on the radar as well. LF & Laguna quite farther down south.

  7. #1892

    Haven Spa (SA)

    Heard Haven spa was raided last week. The owner is on the police radar and they are trying to get her busted for human trafficking. I'd probably take a break on hitting up that spa until things cool down.

  8. #1891

    All of the lights

    Why is it so dark during nuru sessions! You have to be half man half owl to see some butt crack. Do you guys ask to change the lighting?

  9. #1890
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamWinh  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody provide info on where to find Tokyo for a private? PM open.
    Check her IG, she just posted that time slots are available. Also if you read previous reviews, she is asking for 6 hundos so better off checking the kgirl forums.

  10. #1889
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a long time, I just saw her post on CL, I wonder if anyone has seen her lately and comment on her appearance and performance.
    Age ain't nothing but a number but she is very old. Very gilfy. Skinny. She's fun performance wise but you'll have to be okay with a granny.

  11. #1888

    Tokyo?

    Can anybody provide info on where to find Tokyo for a private? PM open.

  12. #1887

    Tracy from ROM

    Does anyone know where Tracy from ROM went? Does she work anywhere else under a different name?

  13. #1886

    Pariss in Dana Pt.

    She has been around a long time, I just saw her post on CL, I wonder if anyone has seen her lately and comment on her appearance and performance.

  14. #1885
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Idk bro everyone here seems to book appointments from their IG, I just found their IG account but don't bother since they're private account if I'm correct to set up appointments from there as I don't have or want another finsta or burner account to bother making a third. Although yes for sure IG is better in terms of discretion / privacy. I simply found their number by doing a simple google search & set up my first appointment ever with ROM with no questions on screening or verification asked.

    Good luck.
    You are lucky then. They were asking for references from other nuru providers. Just find a girl that works at ROM and another spa with less strict requirements. Book with the girl at the other place and see her again at ROM. Once ROM has your number on file you will be golden.

  15. #1884

    Independents

    Are most of these Craigslist ads with independents legit? Wasted 160: few times pure legit massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape