Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 3888
-
06-01-25 11:03 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 332Haven't had any random logouts but today I got the too many failed attempts error. On my 3rd attempt I'm 99.9999% sure I typed correctly. First attempt after 15 minutes got me in.
Originally Posted by Kuro4
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 09:25 #3662Senior Member

Posts: 2109Checkbox
Yes, that's the minimal test everyone gets regardless of VPN. If you have VPN on, you will get other challenges as well.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 09:19 #3661Senior Member

Posts: 349I'm get the captcha demand even when not running Tor or a VPN. Fortunately it's just one click and I'm in.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-25 08:12 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 1811Sometimes the system tells me I logged in wrong, and have to wait 15 minutes to try again. I can try another browser and log in.
Originally Posted by Kuro4
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 21:39 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 784Same here. Yesterday I had put in my correct handle spelling + password it read incorrect handle or password try again in 15 min. After the fourth I was able to log in successfully.
Originally Posted by Kuro4
[View Original Post]
Again idk why? I had correct spelling. but no I did not get logged off
-
05-31-25 21:35 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 317Random log outs
Anyone else having problems with being randomly logged out?
I know if you're not active for long enough you automatically get logged out but I'll be active and do something like open a pic and have to log back in. The other night after about the 4th time it wouldn't let me log back in because it said I had to many failed attempts.
-
05-31-25 20:23 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 931Tor's performance hit is manageable for web pages. It doesn't bother me at all. Tor offers superior protection over VPNs. The VPNs can still see your exit traffic, and you've given them your billing information (Unless you use something like Mullvad where you can send them cash and get scratch off cards with anonymized account numbers. I highly recommend them if you're going to use a VPN) by using multiple anonymized intermediaries. Plus its free. Blocking Tor is sloppy and limits their audience and makes us less safe.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 19:11 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 2109Imperva
Computers are NOT getting infected. What imperva is saying is that since you're using a VPN or Tor, it's not able to verify that you're coming from a legit IP address. And if you're not from a legit IP address, then it automatically buckets you into a category where one of the following is true: 1) either you have a virus on your computer that unbeknownst to you is spamming sites like this one with DOS attacks and bringing them down or 2) you're KNOWINGLY running this sort of software with malicious intent. Therefore, it's going to make you jump through a few CAPTCHA challenges to verify that you're human (and not malicious software) before letting you in. The language imperva is using is needlessly alarming. But I see what's it's trying to say. If you don't want to jump through the CAPTCHA hoops, you can disable your VPN or Tor while browsing this site. Your choice.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 18:52 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 663So did anyone's computer actually get infected
As the authentication checkbox page says may have happened? Any browsers similar to Tor that still loads this site?
TYIA.
.
Originally Posted by EireAnn
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 17:45 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 25Can't connect
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the usasexguide site? Frequently it sends me to a page that indicates the site is down.
-
05-31-25 17:11 #3653Senior Member

Posts: 45Hate to break it to you but Brave isn't private.
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 09:08 #3652Senior Member

Posts: 3853I find VPNs more troublesome than benefit. When I was traveling and using the hotel's wireless, I couldn't even get into the news or shopping sites. Even connecting to my own Hotspot often causes problems. Turning it off resolved the problem. But then what's the point of having it?
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-25 07:05 #3651Senior Member

Posts: 349Tor does slow things up, a lot. Why are you using Tor of a VPN? Do you need to hide your history from a wife or employer? Hiding communications w sex workers?
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
For play (porn, sexguide, etc) I use a browser known for privacy (Brave), and leave it for that.
-
05-30-25 21:32 #3650Senior Member

Posts: 2109Tor
Why are VPNs not as good? IMO Tor adds a huge performance degradation.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 16:34 #3649Senior Member

Posts: 931Looks like they're blocking Tor now, which makes me really want to stop using the site. VPNs aren't as safe for your anonymity as Tor is, so this makes using this (already unencrypted) site even more dangerous to use.
Originally Posted by HighFive99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




