Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 260 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3663
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having problems with being randomly logged out?

    I know if you're not active for long enough you automatically get logged out but I'll be active and do something like open a pic and have to log back in. The other night after about the 4th time it wouldn't let me log back in because it said I had to many failed attempts.
    Haven't had any random logouts but today I got the too many failed attempts error. On my 3rd attempt I'm 99.9999% sure I typed correctly. First attempt after 15 minutes got me in.

  2. #3662

    Checkbox

    Yes, that's the minimal test everyone gets regardless of VPN. If you have VPN on, you will get other challenges as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I'm get the captcha demand even when not running Tor or a VPN. Fortunately it's just one click and I'm in.

  3. #3661
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Computers are NOT getting infected. What imperva is saying is that since you're using a VPN or Tor, it's not able to verify that you're coming from a legit IP address. And if you're not from a legit IP address, then it automatically buckets you into a category where one of the following is true: 1) either you have a virus on your computer that unbeknownst to you is spamming sites like this one with DOS attacks and bringing them down or 2) you're KNOWINGLY running this sort of software with malicious intent. Therefore, it's going to make you jump through a few CAPTCHA challenges to verify that you're human (and not malicious software) before letting you in. The language imperva is using is needlessly alarming. But I see what's it's trying to say. If you don't want to jump through the CAPTCHA hoops, you can disable your VPN or Tor while browsing this site. Your choice.
    I'm get the captcha demand even when not running Tor or a VPN. Fortunately it's just one click and I'm in.

  4. #3660
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having problems with being randomly logged out?

    I know if you're not active for long enough you automatically get logged out but I'll be active and do something like open a pic and have to log back in. The other night after about the 4th time it wouldn't let me log back in because it said I had to many failed attempts.
    Sometimes the system tells me I logged in wrong, and have to wait 15 minutes to try again. I can try another browser and log in.

  5. #3659
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else having problems with being randomly logged out?

    I know if you're not active for long enough you automatically get logged out but I'll be active and do something like open a pic and have to log back in. The other night after about the 4th time it wouldn't let me log back in because it said I had to many failed attempts.
    Same here. Yesterday I had put in my correct handle spelling + password it read incorrect handle or password try again in 15 min. After the fourth I was able to log in successfully.

    Again idk why? I had correct spelling. but no I did not get logged off

  6. #3658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317

    Random log outs

    Anyone else having problems with being randomly logged out?

    I know if you're not active for long enough you automatically get logged out but I'll be active and do something like open a pic and have to log back in. The other night after about the 4th time it wouldn't let me log back in because it said I had to many failed attempts.

  7. #3657
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Why are VPNs not as good? IMO Tor adds a huge performance degradation.
    Tor's performance hit is manageable for web pages. It doesn't bother me at all. Tor offers superior protection over VPNs. The VPNs can still see your exit traffic, and you've given them your billing information (Unless you use something like Mullvad where you can send them cash and get scratch off cards with anonymized account numbers. I highly recommend them if you're going to use a VPN) by using multiple anonymized intermediaries. Plus its free. Blocking Tor is sloppy and limits their audience and makes us less safe.

  8. #3656

    Imperva

    Computers are NOT getting infected. What imperva is saying is that since you're using a VPN or Tor, it's not able to verify that you're coming from a legit IP address. And if you're not from a legit IP address, then it automatically buckets you into a category where one of the following is true: 1) either you have a virus on your computer that unbeknownst to you is spamming sites like this one with DOS attacks and bringing them down or 2) you're KNOWINGLY running this sort of software with malicious intent. Therefore, it's going to make you jump through a few CAPTCHA challenges to verify that you're human (and not malicious software) before letting you in. The language imperva is using is needlessly alarming. But I see what's it's trying to say. If you don't want to jump through the CAPTCHA hoops, you can disable your VPN or Tor while browsing this site. Your choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    As the authentication checkbox page says may have happened? Any browsers similar to Tor that still loads this site?

    TYIA.

    .

  9. #3655

    So did anyone's computer actually get infected

    As the authentication checkbox page says may have happened? Any browsers similar to Tor that still loads this site?

    TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by EireAnn  [View Original Post]
    Hate to break it to you but Brave isn't private.
    .

  10. #3654

    Can't connect

    Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the usasexguide site? Frequently it sends me to a page that indicates the site is down.

  11. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Tor does slow things up, a lot. Why are you using Tor of a VPN? Do you need to hide your history from a wife or employer? Hiding communications w sex workers?

    For play (porn, sexguide, etc) I use a browser known for privacy (Brave), and leave it for that.
    Hate to break it to you but Brave isn't private.

  12. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Tor does slow things up, a lot. Why are you using Tor of a VPN? Do you need to hide your history from a wife or employer? Hiding communications w sex workers?

    For play (porn, sexguide, etc) I use a browser known for privacy (Brave), and leave it for that.
    I find VPNs more troublesome than benefit. When I was traveling and using the hotel's wireless, I couldn't even get into the news or shopping sites. Even connecting to my own Hotspot often causes problems. Turning it off resolved the problem. But then what's the point of having it?

  13. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Why are VPNs not as good? IMO Tor adds a huge performance degradation.
    Tor does slow things up, a lot. Why are you using Tor of a VPN? Do you need to hide your history from a wife or employer? Hiding communications w sex workers?

    For play (porn, sexguide, etc) I use a browser known for privacy (Brave), and leave it for that.

  14. #3650

    Tor

    Why are VPNs not as good? IMO Tor adds a huge performance degradation.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they're blocking Tor now, which makes me really want to stop using the site. VPNs aren't as safe for your anonymity as Tor is, so this makes using this (already unencrypted) site even more dangerous to use.

  15. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive99  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else use a VPN and getting access denied and having to disconnect the VPN to access this site now?
    Looks like they're blocking Tor now, which makes me really want to stop using the site. VPNs aren't as safe for your anonymity as Tor is, so this makes using this (already unencrypted) site even more dangerous to use.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape