Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 10980
-
06-01-25 01:10 #10590Senior Member

Posts: 514Photoshop is a scary thing. I don't know if the same woman?
https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/cindyloveus/
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 12:34 #10589Regular Member

Posts: 9Lily Pearl
Had a one hour session with the most stunning green eyed goddess. She invited me to her incall at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Pumped Junior for 40 minutes and went up to see her and she was drooling over the girth. Let me pop twice and the last one from the back left me with my eyes rolled back and body shaking. She's going schooling in California, but she was such a sweetheart.
-
05-30-25 02:30 #10588Senior Member

Posts: 34Tried her in Anaheim and hopefully get to see her in Honolulu
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...046/8182748236
I saw her twice here in Anaheim and she's super chill. Gave me head CBJ QV in and out in 15 minutes $120. I'm hoping she's there in Honolulu when I'm there, 'cause I swear, I'd pin her against the window, hitting it while looking at the Waikiki skyline.
-
05-30-25 02:24 #10587Senior Member

Posts: 34Escort Alligator
Anyone try this girl? I'm flying back to visit family and wanted to sample this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/187906448#.
-
05-30-25 01:14 #10586Senior Member

Posts: 10212 Hot Women to play with
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/FergieFerg
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby
I've played with both these girls in Hawaii.
Both are super chill and down to earth.
Everything played safe.
I did half hour visits with them.
-
05-28-25 02:01 #10585Regular Member

Posts: 8Tricky ladies, if they are actual ladies
Same, I have been messaging back and forth with this 1 girl. She took 2 pics and sent them to me. Told me she is staying at the Waikiki heritage hotel. Comparing to the pics, there is no way she took those pics in that hotel. I think those are AI pics. When I confront her, she messaged me back in Russian. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 23:58 #10584Senior Member

Posts: 299Yea. My gut tells me the same. That's just too many providers all based at the same locations. 2 or 3 I might say okay. They are here for vacation / work if they get a monger reaches out.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 20:08 #10583Senior Member

Posts: 1301Same
I honestly think it's one or two girls using slightly different pics on those profiles. IIRC They're all the same rate and ALL of those ads popped up in a day or two. Watch when they leave they'll all get taken down at the same time. Who knows they may be real providers, but it's too coincidental in my eyes. I got better thing to do than getting catfished again. You know what they say about TGTBT GL!
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 18:46 #10582Senior Member

Posts: 1021Tall, busty and fun
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lavender777
I met in California a couple years back and a few times here on the islands.
She's visiting Maui until she comes to Honolulu.
Have fun with this tall, fun woman.
Later Men.
-
05-26-25 22:25 #10581Regular Member

Posts: 22Scam alert
Do not and I repeat do not see this provider. Now maybe you have had a different experience but this is mine.
Messaged this provider to set up a date. She said the damage was 300. Told me the only thing that was off limits was Anal and BBFS but Everything else was ok. Got the address pulled up, paid the damage and then was told she isn't a full service provider and the only thing she offers was CBJ. I proceeded to show her the conversation and she said that's not her like What? I took the CBJ and left. Also I've leaving this same review every time she pops up and she keeps creating new accounts so my review is deleted. Again proceed with caution should you choose to ignore my advice.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/187771348#.
-
05-25-25 16:45 #10580Senior Member

Posts: 299I have my doubts. What a coincidence. They are all based in three of the same location. I have heard two providers tour together, but not this many.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 16:06 #10579Senior Member

Posts: 254Seems tempting but I will hold off on it.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 17:09 #10578Regular Member

Posts: 8Kate taylor anyone?
Has anyone tried her. She look amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/kate-taylor
-
05-24-25 15:04 #10577Senior Member

Posts: 299Window shopping on tryst
Found something quite interesting on this website. All these ladies share three same based location. Hawaii, Florida, and DC.
https://tryst.link/escort/lililucia
https://tryst.link/escort/angelwind
https://tryst.link/escort/irinamoserli
https://tryst.link/escort/lolitasweet
https://tryst.link/escort/kate-taylor
https://tryst.link/escort/evalee
-
05-19-25 22:56 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 48Pepsi Is Back
Pepsi is back in town and only for a limited time. Best service queen out there and won't be here for long so I would take advantage of the chance that you get. You guys are in for a treat if you do see her and please treat her nicely. Thanks!
https://vegaspepsi.com/











Reply With Quote




