Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 27 of 732 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 10980
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10590
    Photoshop is a scary thing. I don't know if the same woman?

    https://www.cityhotties.com/escort/cindyloveus/

    Quote Originally Posted by BallnChain808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting about this. Knowing you're an OG helps because I swear her photos posted look super AI-retouched. So I was weary about TOFT.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/CindyLoveUS

    The first time I met her was in California almost a year ago.

    I saw Post here in Howell. I reached out to her and met her again last night.

    A fun European woman that you will truly enjoy. You will her very open menu selections.

    Have fun.

  2. #10589

    Lily Pearl

    Had a one hour session with the most stunning green eyed goddess. She invited me to her incall at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Pumped Junior for 40 minutes and went up to see her and she was drooling over the girth. Let me pop twice and the last one from the back left me with my eyes rolled back and body shaking. She's going schooling in California, but she was such a sweetheart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1189.jpg‎   IMG_1188.jpg‎   IMG_1187.jpg‎  

  3. #10588

    Tried her in Anaheim and hopefully get to see her in Honolulu

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...046/8182748236

    I saw her twice here in Anaheim and she's super chill. Gave me head CBJ QV in and out in 15 minutes $120. I'm hoping she's there in Honolulu when I'm there, 'cause I swear, I'd pin her against the window, hitting it while looking at the Waikiki skyline.

  4. #10587

    Escort Alligator

    Anyone try this girl? I'm flying back to visit family and wanted to sample this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/187906448#.

  5. #10586

    2 Hot Women to play with

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/FergieFerg

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/NicoleBaby

    I've played with both these girls in Hawaii.

    Both are super chill and down to earth.

    Everything played safe.

    I did half hour visits with them.

  6. #10585

    Tricky ladies, if they are actual ladies

    Same, I have been messaging back and forth with this 1 girl. She took 2 pics and sent them to me. Told me she is staying at the Waikiki heritage hotel. Comparing to the pics, there is no way she took those pics in that hotel. I think those are AI pics. When I confront her, she messaged me back in Russian. Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think it's one or two girls using slightly different pics on those profiles. IIRC They're all the same rate and ALL of those ads popped up in a day or two. Watch when they leave they'll all get taken down at the same time. Who knows they may be real providers, but it's too coincidental in my eyes. I got better thing to do than getting catfished again. You know what they say about TGTBT GL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6040.jpg‎   IMG_6041.jpg‎  

  7. #10584
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think it's one or two girls using slightly different pics on those profiles. IIRC They're all the same rate and ALL of those ads popped up in a day or two. Watch when they leave they'll all get taken down at the same time. Who knows they may be real providers, but it's too coincidental in my eyes. I got better thing to do than getting catfished again. You know what they say about TGTBT GL!
    Yea. My gut tells me the same. That's just too many providers all based at the same locations. 2 or 3 I might say okay. They are here for vacation / work if they get a monger reaches out.

  8. #10583

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    I honestly think it's one or two girls using slightly different pics on those profiles. IIRC They're all the same rate and ALL of those ads popped up in a day or two. Watch when they leave they'll all get taken down at the same time. Who knows they may be real providers, but it's too coincidental in my eyes. I got better thing to do than getting catfished again. You know what they say about TGTBT GL!

  9. #10582

    Tall, busty and fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lavender777

    I met in California a couple years back and a few times here on the islands.

    She's visiting Maui until she comes to Honolulu.

    Have fun with this tall, fun woman.

    Later Men.

  10. #10581

    Scam alert

    Do not and I repeat do not see this provider. Now maybe you have had a different experience but this is mine.

    Messaged this provider to set up a date. She said the damage was 300. Told me the only thing that was off limits was Anal and BBFS but Everything else was ok. Got the address pulled up, paid the damage and then was told she isn't a full service provider and the only thing she offers was CBJ. I proceeded to show her the conversation and she said that's not her like What? I took the CBJ and left. Also I've leaving this same review every time she pops up and she keeps creating new accounts so my review is deleted. Again proceed with caution should you choose to ignore my advice.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lulu/187771348#.

  11. #10580
    Quote Originally Posted by JahBlessSir  [View Original Post]
    Seems tempting but I will hold off on it.
    I have my doubts. What a coincidence. They are all based in three of the same location. I have heard two providers tour together, but not this many.

  12. #10579
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    Seems tempting but I will hold off on it.

  13. #10578

    Kate taylor anyone?

    Has anyone tried her. She look amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kate-taylor

  14. #10577

    Window shopping on tryst


  15. #10576

    Pepsi Is Back

    Pepsi is back in town and only for a limited time. Best service queen out there and won't be here for long so I would take advantage of the chance that you get. You guys are in for a treat if you do see her and please treat her nicely. Thanks!

    https://vegaspepsi.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape