Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 166 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2477
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2282

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by BaldGuy4  [View Original Post]
    I can't believe she is back. That's awesome. It's been years. Always had fun with her. She was a great time and very nice. Was she hard to get ahold of? I called and left message (says don't text), still waiting for a reply. Maybe just busy or out of town? Thanks.
    I had no problem getting ahold of her.

    She looked good, and she is still cool / fun.

  2. #2281

    Galloway Massage

    Anyone seen her? Posted in May28. No other posts yet. Reached out and she indicated she works form a cabin behind her house.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...853795469.html

  3. #2280

  4. #2279

    Charlee

    I can't believe she is back. That's awesome. It's been years. Always had fun with her. She was a great time and very nice. Was she hard to get ahold of? I called and left message (says don't text), still waiting for a reply. Maybe just busy or out of town? Thanks.

  5. #2278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get a receipt.

    Ha.
    Haha, no receipt. Now you can't turn it in as a work expense, LOL.

  6. #2277

    Taxes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    She has 175 + tax on her ad, haha. I highly doubt she's turning the tax into the government especially cash, LOL.
    I didn't get a receipt.

    Ha.

  7. #2276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...851783636.html

    Saw her last week, outcall. She has incall in Groveport. Haven't seen her in about 4 years.

    Massage was good, she gets naked. She has great / big ass. Was $175 for hour, think she used to charge $125.

    Finish was HJ, I didn't ask for extras but in the past more was available with no upcharge.

    She is cool and had a good time would repeat.
    She has 175 + tax on her ad, haha. I highly doubt she's turning the tax into the government especially cash, LOL.

  8. #2275
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...851783636.html

    Saw her last week, outcall. She has incall in Groveport. Haven't seen her in about 4 years.

    Massage was good, she gets naked. She has great / big ass. Was $175 for hour, think she used to charge $125.

    Finish was HJ, I didn't ask for extras but in the past more was available with no upcharge.

    She is cool and had a good time would repeat.
    Holy blast from the past! I always wondered what happened to her. I used to see her years ago on the South side in a house that was constantly "under renovation."

    FS was real good from what I remember. Nice to see she's active again!

  9. #2274

    Charlee

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...851783636.html

    Saw her last week, outcall. She has incall in Groveport. Haven't seen her in about 4 years.

    Massage was good, she gets naked. She has great / big ass. Was $175 for hour, think she used to charge $125.

    Finish was HJ, I didn't ask for extras but in the past more was available with no upcharge.

    She is cool and had a good time would repeat.

  10. #2273

    Last ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Oh no. I thought after the new number that I was speaking with Lynn.
    Took a SS of the last CL ad:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0319.jpg‎  

  11. #2272
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Lynn's last CL post said she was leaving Columbus earlier than planned due to a family emergency and would be back later this year or next year.
    Oh no. I thought after the new number that I was speaking with Lynn.

  12. #2271

    On the break

    Quote Originally Posted by CBus1234  [View Original Post]
    I thought she left town?
    Yeah, Lynn's last CL post said she was leaving Columbus earlier than planned due to a family emergency and would be back later this year or next year.

  13. #2270

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to my appointment scheduled with Lynn this week. Can anyone please pm With details on what to expect? Thanks in advance Brothers.
    I believe she posted a couple of weeks ago that she was gone til 2026. I think the post was on CL.

  14. #2269
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Looking forward to my appointment scheduled with Lynn this week. Can anyone please pm With details on what to expect? Thanks in advance Brothers.
    I thought she left town?

  15. #2268

    Lynn

    Looking forward to my appointment scheduled with Lynn this week. Can anyone please pm With details on what to expect? Thanks in advance Brothers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape