Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 2477
-
06-04-25 14:40 #2282Senior Member

Posts: 453Communication
I had no problem getting ahold of her.
Originally Posted by BaldGuy4
[View Original Post]
She looked good, and she is still cool / fun.
-
06-04-25 11:28 #2281Senior Member

Posts: 198Galloway Massage
Anyone seen her? Posted in May28. No other posts yet. Reached out and she indicated she works form a cabin behind her house.
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...853795469.html
-
06-02-25 16:20 #2280Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her?
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...855069718.html
Has anyone seen her?
-
05-31-25 06:46 #2279Regular Member

Posts: 5Charlee
I can't believe she is back. That's awesome. It's been years. Always had fun with her. She was a great time and very nice. Was she hard to get ahold of? I called and left message (says don't text), still waiting for a reply. Maybe just busy or out of town? Thanks.
-
05-30-25 16:53 #2278Senior Member

Posts: 431Taxes
Haha, no receipt. Now you can't turn it in as a work expense, LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 13:09 #2277Senior Member

Posts: 453Taxes
I didn't get a receipt.
Originally Posted by Lickn
[View Original Post]
Ha.
-
05-30-25 12:52 #2276Senior Member

Posts: 431Lol
She has 175 + tax on her ad, haha. I highly doubt she's turning the tax into the government especially cash, LOL.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-25 11:46 #2275Senior Member

Posts: 351Holy blast from the past! I always wondered what happened to her. I used to see her years ago on the South side in a house that was constantly "under renovation."
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
FS was real good from what I remember. Nice to see she's active again!
-
05-30-25 07:52 #2274Senior Member

Posts: 453Charlee
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...851783636.html
Saw her last week, outcall. She has incall in Groveport. Haven't seen her in about 4 years.
Massage was good, she gets naked. She has great / big ass. Was $175 for hour, think she used to charge $125.
Finish was HJ, I didn't ask for extras but in the past more was available with no upcharge.
She is cool and had a good time would repeat.
-
05-27-25 21:59 #2273Senior Member

Posts: 518Last ad
Took a SS of the last CL ad:
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 21:09 #2272Senior Member

Posts: 189Oh no. I thought after the new number that I was speaking with Lynn.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 19:43 #2271Senior Member

Posts: 518On the break
Yeah, Lynn's last CL post said she was leaving Columbus earlier than planned due to a family emergency and would be back later this year or next year.
Originally Posted by CBus1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 19:41 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 61Gone
I believe she posted a couple of weeks ago that she was gone til 2026. I think the post was on CL.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 19:34 #2269Banned Member

Posts: 454I thought she left town?
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 19:14 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 189Lynn
Looking forward to my appointment scheduled with Lynn this week. Can anyone please pm With details on what to expect? Thanks in advance Brothers.









Reply With Quote





