Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 40442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39977

    Biggest Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by UkiGobbler  [View Original Post]
    Aloha mongers, I myself am a boobs man and was wondering who has the biggest boobs at the MPs?? Or even just who has Ds and up, I've been fooled by the ads to much and just want to know where to put my focus on!
    Amanda at PT-ATS lost some weight recently and has at least DD's with small nips if that matters.

  2. #39976

    Place on Young St.

    That place on Young St. It might be called 7-Spa is the Bomb. I had Jojo. The Girl was Hot She is a 26 Year Old Chinese with real C's. And she is pretty. Little more expensive though. She charged 2 roses for 1/2 hour or 3 roses for 1 hour. Since, I am older, 1/2 hour was good for me. It is like having sex with a college girlfriend. Will be repeating.

  3. #39975

    Biggest Boobs

    Aloha mongers, I myself am a boobs man and was wondering who has the biggest boobs at the MPs?? Or even just who has Ds and up, I've been fooled by the ads to much and just want to know where to put my focus on!

  4. #39974
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyz808  [View Original Post]
    Just message her, she'll give her rates openly via text. Just FYI seems like she's over worked and tiring out. So maybe catch her on a Monday after she had a day off or go earlier in the day for better service. Still a solid provider without inflated rates in my book.
    Ok. Got it. Thanks.

  5. #39973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her. How much is the HF?. What is her rate for FS & Greek?. Thanks.
    Just message her, she'll give her rates openly via text. Just FYI seems like she's over worked and tiring out. So maybe catch her on a Monday after she had a day off or go earlier in the day for better service. Still a solid provider without inflated rates in my book.

  6. #39972
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I saw her. How much is the HF?. What is her rate for FS & Greek?. Thanks.
    She has a menu that you can ask for. Don't know if it's changed, but I believe that would be over 3 bills. Greek without FS was under 3 if I recall correctly.

  7. #39971

    Osaka Candy. So sweet

    So just visiting and needed a good relax.

    Found.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212098.html

    And I like a table shower. Not a great look outside but the room and shower room were spotless and smelled good, any bad smell is a walk away in my book. Called and made an appointment and the door lady? Showed me to a room. It was clean and I waited about 2 min for Candy to arrive. Wow. Not the photo in the add but wow! Perfect figure ok face and great attitude, mid 30's. Oh and asked for me to tell / show how much I was going to tip over the house 70. Took me for a very thorough table shower and a mostly not massage massage. All good. Excellent French language skills and I was pleasantly surprised with her strict keegal exercise routine which gave her an amazing grip.

    Very good results and if I was going to be here in paradise longer I would repeat.

    Sr members may pm me with questions if needed.

    Stay relaxed and treat the ladies well. So they can treat us as well😁.

  8. #39970

    Miaa / Ana

    It's been awhile since I saw her. How much is the HF?. What is her rate for FS & Greek?. Thanks.

  9. #39969

    45 minutes vs 1 hour

    Is it me or are these providers upping their price from. 6 to. 7 (some are even. 8) and yet the time goes down from 1 hour to 45 minutes. 45 minutes seems to be the norm now.

    Are there any places that are still 1 hour? I know happiness is and BSS all are 45 minutes. Which to me as I get older MSOG takes a little longer so that extra 15 minutes is good for me LOL.

  10. #39968

    Price and menu

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Would you know price and menu?
    YMMV. 70-80 house depending. She was always 70 but the Spa Menu I think is 80. Level 1 only. She's single mom in her mid 40's. I'd think a good looking prospect might have better luck. Not greedy. We never talked $$.

  11. #39967

    Price and menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Would you know price and menu?

  12. #39966

    Hihon

    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guapo,

    Your Craigslist link just show's the health & wellness page. Who is your second best provider? What's her name?
    Maybe try this https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...847981979.html#search=1.

  13. #39965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 287

    Your craigslist link

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is a personal friend that for some reason has treated me extra special. But my second would be https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/hws.

    Many of you know her. If you don't like her then ok but I like her.
    Hi Guapo,

    Your Craigslist link just show's the health & wellness page. Who is your second best provider? What's her name?

  14. #39964
    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    My ATF is a personal friend that for some reason has treated me extra special. But my second would be https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/hws.

    Many of you know her. If you don't like her then ok but I like her.
    Hahahaha perfect response.

  15. #39963

    My second ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Yoooo don't leave us hanging like that. Whos the ATF? Accepting new customers? Let me know if can. DM ok. Mahalo!
    My ATF is a personal friend that for some reason has treated me extra special. But my second would be https://honolulu.craigslist.org/search/hws.

    Many of you know her. If you don't like her then ok but I like her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape