Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 40442
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39962
    Quote Originally Posted by YoursTruly808  [View Original Post]
    Yoooo don't leave us hanging like that. Whos the ATF? Accepting new customers? Let me know if can. DM ok. Mahalo!
    Ditto, dm if can.

  2. #39961

    Atf?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    When you say Chinese MILF I am a sucker. Drove by Gu Fang, saw the open sign and two women by the door. One was pudgy with glasses. Didn't get a good look at the other. Eventually I'll probably make my way there. Unlikely I'll be a regular since my ATF keeps finding new ways to keep me coming back.
    Yoooo don't leave us hanging like that. Whos the ATF? Accepting new customers? Let me know if can. DM ok. Mahalo!

  3. #39960

    Gu Fang

    When you say Chinese MILF I am a sucker. Drove by Gu Fang, saw the open sign and two women by the door. One was pudgy with glasses. Didn't get a good look at the other. Eventually I'll probably make my way there. Unlikely I'll be a regular since my ATF keeps finding new ways to keep me coming back.

  4. #39959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    Fantastic 2

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeRocket69  [View Original Post]
    Is Fantastic 2 on Vineyard?
    Fantastic located on Vineyard and Fantastic 2 in on Nuuanu.

  5. #39958
    Quote Originally Posted by Yama6  [View Original Post]
    Has any one had any play there at Fantastic 2? If yes, what's on the menu and the pricing. I've passed there several times but haven't gone in. What's their charge for a "legit" massage pfor an hour. I am curious and might just drop in and what to be prepared.
    Is Fantastic 2 on Vineyard?

  6. #39957
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    This is a general reply. I haven't seen any of the girls in the current ad and can't comment on the services that they may provide. However, I have been a frequent visitor to Thai Orchid since they opened in their current location and I was lucky enough to meet "Zuzzana" who was initially introduced to me as "Linda". She wasn't a looker but her service was OUTSTANDING. She is still around somewhere (maybe in Waipahu).

    Anyway, Zuzzana was solid Thai stretching massage to the point of painful followed by deep rimming, TMUA, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DATO, BBFS, Greek MSOG, bat shit crazy fucking all for $200. Since Zuzzana left for greener pastures and more privacy, I have returned to Thai Orchid on a semi-regular schedule in search of another unicorn. Unhappily, I have repeatedly been disappointed to only find major league upsellers who seem to feel that it is somehow worth $300 for them to provide a fully nude (but out of reach. Look, no touch) jackhammer handjob after smearing baby oil on my ass for 10 minutes.

    Don't get me wrong, the girls have generally been younger (under 40) and reasonably attractive, but I've generally gotten the feeling that this is kind of a "summer job" for them. Not really a long term career choice but something to do to get gas / tuition / car payment money. No effort at customer contact as soon as the cash changes hands and the feeling that she would rather be doing almost anything else, like laundry or such..
    Thanks for the reminder about Zuzzana. She went by many names. I haven't seen her in a while but I remember her massage and nasty side. Too bad Thai Orchid no more shower.

  7. #39956

    W Spa

    Which unit in CS is W Spa. This is the one that has legit Jessie? Who gives a good massage. This is the one with the gay women? YMMV as for extras but heard their massages are pretty good. Higher price of 85, but there are still good providers that will do it for 70.

  8. #39955

    Apparently YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. We're all talking about the same chubby Thai MILF with big round glasses.
    I saw her a while back when she was working out of Macy's place (BB Amazing) on King St. I can vouch for the massage being good and strong. But I got far less for the $200 back then. For me she was a do not repeat. Glad others have had better experiences.

  9. #39954

    Suzana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikss808  [View Original Post]
    Is she the same Zuzanna that was at Saitara?
    Yeah. We're all talking about the same chubby Thai MILF with big round glasses.

  10. #39953

    Only Lisa, April, and Eva when I called

    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    I had the same reaction the first time I saw her. Had a hell of a time trying to catch up / keep up but that woman can drive you crazy. In a good way!!
    Only Lisa, April, and Eva when I called.

  11. #39952

    Is she the same Zuzanna from Saitara

    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    She actually contacted me yesterday. She was back in Thailand for awhile. She's at Paradise Thai in Waimalu. Supposedly legit place based on the Yelp reviews I saw. Only open until 6:00 pm according to website. I have her contact info so I can make my own appointments. Not sure whatnname she's going by at the new place, sorry. She does do a great massage and has a freaky side. Confirmed price still $200.00!
    Is she the same Zuzanna that was at Saitara?

  12. #39951
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    I just called and they said there wasn't an Abby working there.

  13. #39950

    Escalation

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    From thai stretching that escalated qickly LOL.
    I had the same reaction the first time I saw her. Had a hell of a time trying to catch up / keep up but that woman can drive you crazy. In a good way!!

  14. #39949
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraSnsd  [View Original Post]
    Go see the young pretty Abby. She got great tits to suck on. Good HJ and friendly attitude. I think she is 25 or 26 years old.
    Do they have an ad? Or https://www.yelp.com/biz/fantastic-spa-2-honolulu-2 ?

  15. #39948
    Quote Originally Posted by FCH300  [View Original Post]
    This is a general reply. I haven't seen any of the girls in the current ad and can't comment on the services that they may provide. However, I have been a frequent visitor to Thai Orchid since they opened in their current location and I was lucky enough to meet "Zuzzana" who was initially introduced to me as "Linda". She wasn't a looker but her service was OUTSTANDING. She is still around somewhere (maybe in Waipahu).

    Anyway, Zuzzana was solid Thai stretching massage to the point of painful followed by deep rimming, TMUA, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, DATO, BBFS, Greek MSOG, bat shit crazy fucking all for $200. Since Zuzzana left for greener pastures and more privacy, I have returned to Thai Orchid on a semi-regular schedule in search of another unicorn. Unhappily, I have repeatedly been disappointed to only find major league upsellers who seem to feel that it is somehow worth $300 for them to provide a fully nude (but out of reach. Look, no touch) jackhammer handjob after smearing baby oil on my ass for 10 minutes.

    Don't get me wrong, the girls have generally been younger (under 40) and reasonably attractive, but I've generally gotten the feeling that this is kind of a "summer job" for them. Not really a long term career choice but something to do to get gas / tuition / car payment money. No effort at customer contact as soon as the cash changes hands and the feeling that she would rather be doing almost anything else, like laundry or such.

    Let me know if things have changed. I'll hurry right over. Until I hear that something has improved, I'll continue my quarterly unicorn check and contribute as little as possible to the continuation of the disappointment that has been Thai Orchid for the past couple of years.
    From thai stretching that escalated qickly LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape