Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 502 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6779

    New girl at Sukhumvit Thai 808-779-2XXX

    350 total? What services did you get for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenkiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Not Worth At All. She does look exactly like her pictures but just horrible. I honestly should've haggled to get some money back. 350 total, 30 m, all super rushed and not professional at all. She's only here til June 1st and moving to Houston.

    Not worth writing anything else down.

  2. #6778
    Quote Originally Posted by GenkiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Not Worth At All. She does look exactly like her pictures but just horrible. I honestly should've haggled to get some money back. 350 total, 30 m, all super rushed and not professional at all. She's only here til June 1st and moving to Houston.

    Not worth writing anything else down.
    Sorry to hear they're still horrible. I quit young Thai girls some time ago back when they wanted 200, and I thought That was bad.

  3. #6777
    Quote Originally Posted by GenkiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Not Worth At All. She does look exactly like her pictures but just horrible. I honestly should've haggled to get some money back. 350 total, 30 m, all super rushed and not professional at all. She's only here til June 1st and moving to Houston.

    Not worth writing anything else down.
    Damn wish I seen your post before. Went to see her looks like she maybe working two different spas. Overpriced, shorted time far more places I would rather spend my money at.

    I found a ad on Mojo with her real picture. Careful brothers lots fake pics out there. I will not return.

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_396893

  4. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by BangMi  [View Original Post]
    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13250548.html

    Who is the best here? Cc has been a whole lot of miss recently.
    You know if a lot of n00bs would just RTFF and use the search feature they wouldn't be wasting their their time or money. So much useful information right at your fingertips. If they only made the effort. GL!

  5. #6775
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkylink  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one? Google searched these pics and came back as some model in Thailand so doubt they are real pics. Is she at lease comparable to the pics? Whats on the menu? Price?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua-ave/13250907.html
    Not Worth At All. She does look exactly like her pictures but just horrible. I honestly should've haggled to get some money back. 350 total, 30 m, all super rushed and not professional at all. She's only here til June 1st and moving to Houston.

    Not worth writing anything else down.

  6. #6774

    Youngest prettiest?

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13250548.html

    Who is the best here? Cc has been a whole lot of miss recently.

  7. #6773

    Chinese Massage places in Century center

    What are the names of Chinese massage places in century center that open late? I'm assuming if they open late, extras are on their menu.

  8. #6772

    Kylie

    It's been a while since I visited Kylie, I wasn't shorted but she definitely wanted more than I brought with me. Massage was okay but finish was good. I recently was able to sample Pimly and Mona. You can play more with Pimly, I think she's attractive and fun. But I liked Mona's massage better, I thought it was more therapeutic. So it depends on what you want. I'd go to Pimly for fun, I'd go to Mona for massage.

    Just my $0. 02.

    Stay safe,

    LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellox2  [View Original Post]
    Kylie shorted me 20 min on my hour. Pimlys HJ is more sensual and the massage is actually really good.

  9. #6771

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by GenkiBoi  [View Original Post]
    If you guys curious of any places near Mapunapuna area let me know and I'll try it out. Got to be like 10-15 m away (driving time). I'll try them out and report. Only looking for good massage and HE, no extras.
    Not far from Mapunapuna.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...846858391.html

  10. #6770

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr8008  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about seeing Kylie and friends but I was just wondering what the damage is now, or if anyone could suggest another place that's better. Thanks in advance.
    Kylie shorted me 20 min on my hour. Pimlys HJ is more sensual and the massage is actually really good.

  11. #6769

    Damage and recommendations

    I was thinking about seeing Kylie and friends but I was just wondering what the damage is now, or if anyone could suggest another place that's better. Thanks in advance.

  12. #6768

    Nana, Lanna Thai Massage, Middle St. Near Fort Shafter, decent massage + HJ for $140.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenkiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Went during work one day and just wanted to try it out since it's the closest I can get to without getting in trouble. Walked in and asked for an hour.

    Got someone named Nana (I think).

    Decent looks, decent massage, sensual HE. She was doing my legs and kept getting close to jr and couldn't stand it so just got on my knees facing down and she knew what to do. She asked for 100 but only told her I brought 140. She said okay. Did my HE, cleaned me off and finished off my massage for the rest of the time. I showered and left.

    I would go again for the convenience.
    Excellent review. Easy to read and enough details to make me go in for a massage with Nana.

    Pro tip for those going to handjob shops and only getting a massage: When your massage therapist gets close to your penis, get on your knees while you are facing down.

  13. #6767

    Anyone tried?

    Has anyone tried this one? Google searched these pics and came back as some model in Thailand so doubt they are real pics. Is she at lease comparable to the pics? Whats on the menu? Price?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua-ave/13250907.html
    Last edited by Kinkylink; 05-21-25 at 21:43. Reason: forgot to add the link

  14. #6766

  15. #6765

    Vanda

    Quote Originally Posted by IchiroCho  [View Original Post]
    I enjoyed a nice massage and a sensual HE with Vanda last month.

    I'm in need of her services. Does anyone know when Vanda will return? Please post here or PM.

    Thank you brothers.
    She's usually takes about a month vacation when she goes to Asia and she'll post an ad when she returns. In the meantime, you might to try Rose or Vicki.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape