Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 502 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6764

    Vanda

    I enjoyed a nice massage and a sensual HE with Vanda last month.

    I'm in need of her services. Does anyone know when Vanda will return? Please post here or PM.

    Thank you brothers.

  2. #6763
    I heard Pimly has a few Thai friends visiting and the one is young and beautiful. Any reports or information?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellox2  [View Original Post]
    After seeing your post, I tried her out today and your review is bang on. Massage + finish and was in and out in a hour. Would probably go again sometime in the future.

  3. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Middle St used to be Flora, but I guess they changed.

    Any ad links. Not that they use real photos. But which nana?

    Is this ad working out of middle st? seems right on the map: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-thai-relaxing-massage/7851554161.html
    Nah no ad links, just trying them out cause close to work LOL. Not sure if they advertise.

  4. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by GenkiBoi  [View Original Post]
    Went during work one day and just wanted to try it out since it's the closest I can get to without getting in trouble. Walked in and asked for an hour.

    Got someone named Nana (I think).

    Decent looks, decent massage, sensual HE. She was doing my legs and kept getting close to jr and couldn't stand it so just got on my knees facing down and she knew what to do. She asked for 100 but only told her I brought 140. She said okay. Did my HE, cleaned me off and finished off my massage for the rest of the time. I showered and left.

    I would go again for the convenience.
    Middle St used to be Flora, but I guess they changed.

    Any ad links. Not that they use real photos. But which nana?

    Is this ad working out of middle st? seems right on the map: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-thai-relaxing-massage/7851554161.html

  5. #6760

    TOFTT near Mapunapuna

    If you guys curious of any places near Mapunapuna area let me know and I'll try it out. Got to be like 10-15 m away (driving time). I'll try them out and report. Only looking for good massage and HE, no extras.

  6. #6759

    Lanna Thai Middle Street

    Went during work one day and just wanted to try it out since it's the closest I can get to without getting in trouble. Walked in and asked for an hour.

    Got someone named Nana (I think).

    Decent looks, decent massage, sensual HE. She was doing my legs and kept getting close to jr and couldn't stand it so just got on my knees facing down and she knew what to do. She asked for 100 but only told her I brought 140. She said okay. Did my HE, cleaned me off and finished off my massage for the rest of the time. I showered and left.

    I would go again for the convenience.

  7. #6758
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel671  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage?
    Quoted 800 for nuru, hard pass.

  8. #6757
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLava  [View Original Post]
    Finally, she has returned! Alexa, the super-sexy, "Exotic Latina" is back in town! Her ad says she's 30 but she looks younger than that to me. She has a very cute baby-face, and a body that can stop traffic! Most sensuous massage, I have ever experienced! PM No full service, but I have always found her service to be ultimately satisfy!
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13248174.html.
    Whats the damage?

  9. #6756

    Busty Latina, Alexa

    Finally, she has returned! Alexa, the super-sexy, "Exotic Latina" is back in town! Her ad says she's 30 but she looks younger than that to me. She has a very cute baby-face, and a body that can stop traffic! Most sensuous massage, I have ever experienced! PM No full service, but I have always found her service to be ultimately satisfy! https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13248174.html.

  10. #6755

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Right one. Exactly how she looks in pics, darker skin complexion and very thick.

  11. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellox2  [View Original Post]
    After seeing your post, I tried her out today and your review is bang on. Massage + finish and was in and out in a hour. Would probably go again sometime in the future.
    This one right?

    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adu...massage_395710

  12. #6753

    Pimly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkylink  [View Original Post]
    YMMV to me she was great to me. Beautiful face nice tits and looks exactly like the pics. Treat her nice and don't be a dick she will take care of you. If your looking for FS or BJ don't think that's on the table but can't be sure. She has a menu that you can check out at the time of the appointment. This is my 3rd time seeing her 1st time was at CC then at her new place then I guess she also uses another room in the same building. All were discreet and safe and clean. Self shower and hot towel clean up available. I will continue coming to her especially for the massage and her not short timing me liek the other places I've been I pay for a hour I get an hour from Pimly. I will return when funds become available.
    After seeing your post, I tried her out today and your review is bang on. Massage + finish and was in and out in a hour. Would probably go again sometime in the future.

  13. #6752

    Pimly

    YMMV to me she was great to me. Beautiful face nice tits and looks exactly like the pics. Treat her nice and don't be a dick she will take care of you. If your looking for FS or BJ don't think that's on the table but can't be sure. She has a menu that you can check out at the time of the appointment. This is my 3rd time seeing her 1st time was at CC then at her new place then I guess she also uses another room in the same building. All were discreet and safe and clean. Self shower and hot towel clean up available. I will continue coming to her especially for the massage and her not short timing me liek the other places I've been I pay for a hour I get an hour from Pimly. I will return when funds become available.

  14. #6751

    Liliha

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Where is this in liliha? PM ok.
    Orignal post:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...276&viewfull=1

  15. #6750
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I checked out this place too and agree with the OP. Decent massage from a decent looking MILF. Did really enjoy the massage. Not sure how many MT's are working there. Only saw one when I was there. She left a couple of times during the massage.
    Where is this in liliha? PM ok.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape