Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 7529
-
05-29-25 14:03 #6779Regular Member

Posts: 13New girl at Sukhumvit Thai 808-779-2XXX
350 total? What services did you get for that?
Originally Posted by GenkiBoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-25 01:00 #6778Senior Member

Posts: 5231Sorry to hear they're still horrible. I quit young Thai girls some time ago back when they wanted 200, and I thought That was bad.
Originally Posted by GenkiBoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 20:50 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 302Damn wish I seen your post before. Went to see her looks like she maybe working two different spas. Overpriced, shorted time far more places I would rather spend my money at.
Originally Posted by GenkiBoi
[View Original Post]
I found a ad on Mojo with her real picture. Careful brothers lots fake pics out there. I will not return.
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...79-2499_396893
-
05-27-25 20:13 #6776Senior Member

Posts: 1301You know if a lot of n00bs would just RTFF and use the search feature they wouldn't be wasting their their time or money. So much useful information right at your fingertips. If they only made the effort. GL!
Originally Posted by BangMi
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-25 18:24 #6775Regular Member

Posts: 16Not Worth At All. She does look exactly like her pictures but just horrible. I honestly should've haggled to get some money back. 350 total, 30 m, all super rushed and not professional at all. She's only here til June 1st and moving to Houston.
Originally Posted by Kinkylink
[View Original Post]
Not worth writing anything else down.
-
05-26-25 15:03 #6774Senior Member

Posts: 28Youngest prettiest?
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13250548.html
Who is the best here? Cc has been a whole lot of miss recently.
-
05-25-25 20:02 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 78Chinese Massage places in Century center
What are the names of Chinese massage places in century center that open late? I'm assuming if they open late, extras are on their menu.
-
05-25-25 13:21 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 149Kylie
It's been a while since I visited Kylie, I wasn't shorted but she definitely wanted more than I brought with me. Massage was okay but finish was good. I recently was able to sample Pimly and Mona. You can play more with Pimly, I think she's attractive and fun. But I liked Mona's massage better, I thought it was more therapeutic. So it depends on what you want. I'd go to Pimly for fun, I'd go to Mona for massage.
Just my $0. 02.
Stay safe,
LS.
Originally Posted by Jellox2
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 07:10 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 66Mona
Not far from Mapunapuna.
Originally Posted by GenkiBoi
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...846858391.html
-
05-23-25 15:53 #6770Regular Member

Posts: 8Kylie
Kylie shorted me 20 min on my hour. Pimlys HJ is more sensual and the massage is actually really good.
Originally Posted by Mr8008
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 11:46 #6769Regular Member

Posts: 7Damage and recommendations
I was thinking about seeing Kylie and friends but I was just wondering what the damage is now, or if anyone could suggest another place that's better. Thanks in advance.
-
05-21-25 22:10 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 380Nana, Lanna Thai Massage, Middle St. Near Fort Shafter, decent massage + HJ for $140.
Excellent review. Easy to read and enough details to make me go in for a massage with Nana.
Originally Posted by GenkiBoi
[View Original Post]
Pro tip for those going to handjob shops and only getting a massage: When your massage therapist gets close to your penis, get on your knees while you are facing down.
-
05-21-25 21:43 #6767Senior Member

Posts: 302Anyone tried?
Has anyone tried this one? Google searched these pics and came back as some model in Thailand so doubt they are real pics. Is she at lease comparable to the pics? Whats on the menu? Price?https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/1750-kalakaua-ave/13250907.html
Last edited by Kinkylink; 05-21-25 at 21:43. Reason: forgot to add the link
-
05-21-25 16:31 #6766Senior Member

Posts: 423Vanda
Vanda is back from vacation.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13251577.html.
-
05-20-25 20:53 #6765Senior Member

Posts: 423Vanda
She's usually takes about a month vacation when she goes to Asia and she'll post an ad when she returns. In the meantime, you might to try Rose or Vicki.
Originally Posted by IchiroCho
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





