Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 552 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 8267
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7532
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    i went to pandora's on tuesdaynight to see luxe but this lady came over and said she was from columbia and her name is kahlia. She bugged me for a dance and i should have followed my right mind and kept saying no and gave in. She was giving me nothing but an air dance and when i wasn't paying attention to her, she accused me of trying to touch her pussy and said to me,"you know that is against the law". I said yep and that wasn't trying to touch anything. She charged me $45 which i gave it without question and sat down. She went and told the older lady and the older lady told the bouncer that i needed to leave for the night.

    I left but told the guy that i have been coming for years and had never had any complaint.

    Stay clear of that one guys.
    Smfh us strip clubs are really bad.

  2. #7531
    Quote Originally Posted by BbwFunTime  [View Original Post]
    It's not bad, definitely prefer Pandora's, but for variety it may be worth it. They will try to hustle you, just got to know who the dumpsters are before you walk in.
    Dumpsters? Can you please DM because I follow a few ladies on IG but I don't know if they are just trying to sell me a VIP with nothing more than a dance maybe teasing. I'm looking for FS and these ladies on IG are sexy af. I have traveled all around the world and been to strip clubs and other type of gentlemen clubs and FKK. When I got back to the states I went to a strip in the US SMFH I was extremely disappointed and swore off of US strip clubs, but I'm hoping that some of these places up here are different. Any advice?! Please DM or reply.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Any of you been to Kittens on days? Always wanted to try I always go to Pandora's. Just wondering if it's worth it. Or the minute you get there they try to hustle you and charge extra.
    It's not bad, definitely prefer Pandora's, but for variety it may be worth it. They will try to hustle you, just got to know who the dumpsters are before you walk in.

  4. #7529

    Dancer at Pandora's got me thrown out

    I went to Pandora's on Tuesdaynight to see Luxe but this lady came over and said she was from Columbia and her name is Kahlia. She bugged me for a dance and I should have followed my right mind and kept saying no and gave in. She was giving me nothing but an air dance and when I wasn't paying attention to her, she accused me of trying to touch her pussy and said to me,"you know that is against the law". I said yep and that wasn't trying to touch anything. She charged me $45 which I gave it without question and sat down. She went and told the older lady and the older lady told the bouncer that I needed to leave for the night.

    I left but told the guy that I have been coming for years and had never had any complaint.

    Stay clear of that one guys.

  5. #7528
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy like Wang

    Mandy suck my Wang at Pandora. I cum in mouth. Hahahah. 3 song all done.

    She good time.

  6. #7527
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Kendra does extras at Pandora's? Big tit blonde MILF on days?
    I've done a hand job with her in the lap dance area, but she is very overpriced. Would not repeat.

  7. #7526

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Flat out asked her for a bare BJ. She said she only does HJ 450. Knock yourself out.
    450? Fuck that shit. LOL I can fuck Luna & Monse for that.

  8. #7525
    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Kendra does extras at Pandora's? Big tit blonde MILF on days?
    Flat out asked her for a bare BJ. She said she only does HJ 450. Knock yourself out.

  9. #7524

    Greek

    Last time I saw Monse I wound up fucking her in the ass. Afger some lube and the first few slow strokes she took it like a champ.

    Lots of deep moans.

  10. #7523

    Kittens

    Any of you been to Kittens on days? Always wanted to try I always go to Pandora's. Just wondering if it's worth it. Or the minute you get there they try to hustle you and charge extra.

  11. #7522

    Kendra

    Anyone know if Kendra does extras at Pandora's? Big tit blonde MILF on days?

  12. #7521
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Yup. She has been UTR.
    If you are black, she will fuck you for free. She and her P / Baby Daddy have a love / hate relationship.

    She gets mad, goes and fucks some dude. He beats her. Repeat.

    Her own family has disowned her.

  13. #7520
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo12345  [View Original Post]
    "Bringing a new fun urban vibe to the Seattle erotic club scene with the hottest ladies from around the world".

    Over / under on number of days until first shooting?

    Ed.
    That block has had enough shootings.

    Same club. They added grafitti to the inside.

  14. #7519

    Not my vibe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Or Dollhouse. Whatever it's called now. Checked the live stream too. Same old place. The security guy has a pistol grip pump shotgun.

    Going to be a hard pass for me, fellas. I'm not sure what kind of crowd they're expecting but if your door guy needs a 12 gauge I'm out.
    "Bringing a new fun urban vibe to the Seattle erotic club scene with the hottest ladies from around the world".

    Over / under on number of days until first shooting?

    Ed.

  15. #7518

    Drive by Sugar's

    Or Dollhouse. Whatever it's called now. Checked the live stream too. Same old place. The security guy has a pistol grip pump shotgun.

    Going to be a hard pass for me, fellas. I'm not sure what kind of crowd they're expecting but if your door guy needs a 12 gauge I'm out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape