Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 41258
-
05-26-25 06:08 #38303Regular Member

Posts: 15Agree
I only needed to see a refular that I probably got too comfortable with get pissed once over something stupid. As I watched her turn into a stark raving lunatic, I realized I'm not dealing with normal thought processes. I keep everything business now and no emotions now.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-25 00:19 #38302Senior Member

Posts: 38Kelly Older BBW
I recently saw Kelly, an older (late 40's) BBW from the Space Coast area that comes up here occasionally. Lots of reviews on her on other sites. Reviews are spot on. She looks her age in the face, and she is a very big girl, but I think she carries the weight well and proportionately, and her service was top notch.
Damage was $. 2 for a 30 minute incall at a safe hotel. CFS was on the menu, but I was content with a BBBJCIM. I took plenty of time to suck on her massive titties and have some FIV fun.
If you're not into big girls, she is not for you, but if you want a down to earth, safe, no nonsense girl for a decent price, it's not a bad time.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-es...naveral-213860
-
05-25-25 23:56 #38301Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you
Thank you for giving me the confidence to not do this, and the wisdom that they will never stop, even if they swear it won't happen again.
Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 22:14 #38300Senior Member

Posts: 617WTF again
You're 'in the hole' for $700 with one of these junkies?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 22:13 #38299Senior Member

Posts: 617Wtf
This is the craziest shit I've ever read on here! I cannot imagine prepaying ever, after getting burned once, but prepaying and getting burn by every ***** in Jax is a new one.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
I'll shout again for the ones who didn't hear it the 57th time it's been posted this year, NEVER PREPAY, EVER!
-
05-25-25 19:15 #38298Senior Member

Posts: 51Don't Do It Unless You Don't Want It To Stop
The problem is they never stop texting and asking. If you ask me them reaching out to you is a breach of protocol. I had one do this and I gifted them a small bit of $ (not a loan) and sure enough the next week they texted again etc. Swearing it was the last time. I gave a small gift one last time and sure enough they texted again. So I just became a black hole never responded again and never went back for business. Now I use a texting app but never again will I respond to one of them who text me if I'm not first initiating contact.
Originally Posted by EscortFish
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 18:54 #38297Senior Member

Posts: 365Roses
I solved the issue I believe. I tell them since they can't save money to do a date now for free and I'll owe them. That way when they need money I'll pay them as they need it. I've never had one take me up.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 18:47 #38296Senior Member

Posts: 48Treat them good till they show you their not worth it
I don't agree with the their all bad or whatever, some of them are genuine girls who are doing there best to survive but I do agree with him on the part where you will get burned, not every hoe is bad but every hoe can use you if you let them, keep a respectful distant in your relationship with these girls and you'll be way happier.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 18:30 #38295Regular Member

Posts: 16Any details
Damn that's sucks to hear. Our encounters were always pleasant. Any idea when or where it happened?
-
05-25-25 16:44 #38294Senior Member

Posts: 50Yeah, that ad (whoever posted it) looks like it was scraped from the actual reviews for her and Nikki Knox (or if that's an old name for her, I dunno) - https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5194926-176749.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
I've got no idea whatsoever about the provider herself. I just know that the link that was posted looks like a scam site probably fishing for login info, they made some effort to pretend to look like TER but it's clearly not.
-
05-25-25 14:28 #38293Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks
So basically don't do this, don't send a penny. Thanks I just needed some guidance, I want to show kindness to a woman, but at the same time not be taken advantage of. My instincts were telling me something funny was going on, but apparently I didn't trust my instincts this time. I sent her money twice out of kindness, but ll put an end to it. If I'm correctly understanding what you mean.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 13:48 #38292Senior Member

Posts: 477Should be. 2, I suppose.
Maybe my notation is incorrect. Whatever 20 bucks is. . 2 maybe.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-25-25 12:47 #38291Senior Member

Posts: 394Well Sure
I know that someone else criticized her ad saying that the EROTIC REVIEW was a poor imitation but, that is actually her. She is also on P411.com. She does have some pretty stellar reviews and she should since she charges 7 big petunias per hour. Seeing more of her on p411, I can say that she is smokin hot. Now that all said, I have no idea how old the pics are and I have never personally seen her. I would consider seeing her for you if you foot the bill. Just trying to help out.
Originally Posted by WarrenPatt
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-25 11:58 #38290Senior Member

Posts: 477Might as well flush it
These are not typical girls. They deserve no chivalry nor should they be treated like respectable women. You'd be better off burning the money you give her because it's likely that's what they're doing with it. I've been victim to this over and over because I'm just a damn nice guy. The real problem is if you say "no", how pissed off do they get? Will they refuse to ever see you again? Of course not. You are a reliable, regular source of income. Don't be afraid to say no, and that's what you should always say.
Originally Posted by EscortFish
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-25-25 09:12 #38289Senior Member

Posts: 477The 2 Rose BJ List
These escorts are mostly derived from the Do Not Do It list with some additional info I have gathered personally. Dollar amounts attached to the names are what they owe me.
They are the girls that will not perform, beg for undeserved loans and never pay them back and flat-out steal or rob you. Please feel free to add to this list based on your own experiences but use your own dollar amounts so we can see how horrible these witches really are.
I propose we only offer these girls 2 roses for BJs and no other services. Let's see how quickly we can get them to change their ways.
Jamie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/901500929728) - $200.
Kali (Katie) The Enchantress and Amanda (Summer / Jade / Gypsy) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/538409149961) - $230.
Aimee (Rooster / Rahnada) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/913671125346) - $300.
Katie (Lizzie) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/982068322660) - $120.
Rhiannon (Karmen) - (no links available) - $160.
Lewinsky - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675129990468) - $250.
Ivy - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/185604705660) - $120.
Lindsay (Amanda) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/254443105638) - $700.
LA Red - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/061143010177) - $300.
Remember. Your only offer, if you contact them at all, is a 2 rose BJ, because that's all they deserve.
Rich.








Reply With Quote




