Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38291

    Well Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenPatt  [View Original Post]
    I know that someone else criticized her ad saying that the EROTIC REVIEW was a poor imitation but, that is actually her. She is also on P411.com. She does have some pretty stellar reviews and she should since she charges 7 big petunias per hour. Seeing more of her on p411, I can say that she is smokin hot. Now that all said, I have no idea how old the pics are and I have never personally seen her. I would consider seeing her for you if you foot the bill. Just trying to help out.

  2. #38290

    Might as well flush it

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortFish  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm new here. I've had a dream with an escort many times, but during times we are not together and I'm busy with work and other life things, she texts me and wants me to help her out by sending money by cashapp. For example she asks for $50 in order to pay for her room.
    Whats your opinion on this? Is this an act of chivalry to help a woman out in need, or am I fooling myself and this a manipulation attempt to scam me?
    These are not typical girls. They deserve no chivalry nor should they be treated like respectable women. You'd be better off burning the money you give her because it's likely that's what they're doing with it. I've been victim to this over and over because I'm just a damn nice guy. The real problem is if you say "no", how pissed off do they get? Will they refuse to ever see you again? Of course not. You are a reliable, regular source of income. Don't be afraid to say no, and that's what you should always say.

    Rich.

  3. #38289

    The 2 Rose BJ List

    These escorts are mostly derived from the Do Not Do It list with some additional info I have gathered personally. Dollar amounts attached to the names are what they owe me.

    They are the girls that will not perform, beg for undeserved loans and never pay them back and flat-out steal or rob you. Please feel free to add to this list based on your own experiences but use your own dollar amounts so we can see how horrible these witches really are.

    I propose we only offer these girls 2 roses for BJs and no other services. Let's see how quickly we can get them to change their ways.

    Jamie (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/901500929728) - $200.

    Kali (Katie) The Enchantress and Amanda (Summer / Jade / Gypsy) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/538409149961) - $230.

    Aimee (Rooster / Rahnada) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/913671125346) - $300.

    Katie (Lizzie) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/982068322660) - $120.

    Rhiannon (Karmen) - (no links available) - $160.

    Lewinsky - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/675129990468) - $250.

    Ivy - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/185604705660) - $120.

    Lindsay (Amanda) - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/254443105638) - $700.

    LA Red - (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/061143010177) - $300.

    Remember. Your only offer, if you contact them at all, is a 2 rose BJ, because that's all they deserve.

    Rich.

  4. #38288

    Street Walker!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up down in clay county, anyone have any info or experience, not sure I've seen her post before?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/763538767174
    She's a former street walker with no considerable skill and looks like she's rode hard and put away soaking wet. She complains from the moment she begins until the very end. Don't bother wasting your time or money unless she agrees to a 2 rose BJ.

    Rich.

  5. #38287

    Need an opinion on helping an escort out

    Hey guys I'm new here. I've had a dream with an escort many times, but during times we are not together and I'm busy with work and other life things, she texts me and wants me to help her out by sending money by cashapp. For example she asks for $50 in order to pay for her room.

    Whats your opinion on this? Is this an act of chivalry to help a woman out in need, or am I fooling myself and this a manipulation attempt to scam me?

  6. #38286
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenPatt  [View Original Post]
    Just that I hope nobody logs in on that pretty poor imitation of theeroticreview.com.

  7. #38285

    KAYBABE Sloppy Top

    Settled for this one since I am desperately looking for a good deep throat'are now that KTG is visiting her uncle. She's not a looker at all but her ad had me curious so I TOFTT (Maybe). I haven't seen any reviews on her. Maybe she went by a different name before though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/259513448504

    All the boasting and details regarding her BJ skills are FALSE. HORRIBLE skills. She only goes one speed: That idiotic jack hammering BS these girls THINK gets the job done.

    I was barely able to finish. Total waste of time. I do not recommend.

    BJ skill level 2/10. I only give her a 2 because her mouth did get a little wet.

  8. #38284

    Need info


  9. #38283

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Harle53  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of this one in a nice hotel in the Bartram area this morning. She grated Me looking super cute with a nighty on, we made our way to the bed with some light conversation. Dream started with a nice BBBJ that I wish I would have stuck with for the full Hhr. Dressed up, flipped her over and as I went to work a smell came over me that I couldn't shake, she did let me shower, that was a plus. Damage was 1. 6 for rhe Hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/151870469774
    Very true! I saw her recently and the smell was quite bad. Saw her a couple of times a year or more ago and not again till last week. Her body is considerably worse in my opinion. Alot heavier and flabby. Tits are deflated. Cute face but that's about it.

    She's known to raw dog anybody so I'm guessing it's caught up to her. In a bad way!

    HD.

  10. #38282

    Cuban doll

    Messed up teeth, pussy stank, mechanical, star fish.

    On the good side. Nice skin, nice small breasts, she looks pretty young, and she seems like a sweet girl.

    I would pass.

  11. #38281

    Rylee

    Any search suggestions? I thought the name would bring plenty but shocked to find nothing of considerable content.

  12. #38280
    Dreamt of this one in a nice hotel in the Bartram area this morning. She grated Me looking super cute with a nighty on, we made our way to the bed with some light conversation. Dream started with a nice BBBJ that I wish I would have stuck with for the full Hhr. Dressed up, flipped her over and as I went to work a smell came over me that I couldn't shake, she did let me shower, that was a plus. Damage was 1. 6 for rhe Hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/151870469774

  13. #38279

    There was definitely a review

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieDuster64  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few others inquire last year, but couldn't find any confirmations if this chick is legit. Looking for BBBJCIM outside of the usual suspects in Jax and have yet to try this one. Has anyone checked her throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/975826097006

    Thanks in advance.

    -CD.
    There as definitely a review here about a year ago that indicated that she did not do any bare (no BBBJ, no CIM). Not sure how you call yourself a "head monster" and then say "not really" in the same ad; but there ya go. I can't seem to find it now; and of course, a lot can change in a year. I tired to reach out before that review and she was so cagey over text that I gave up.

  14. #38278

    Intel. Throat Fuck Ashley (Not James)

    Seen a few others inquire last year, but couldn't find any confirmations if this chick is legit. Looking for BBBJCIM outside of the usual suspects in Jax and have yet to try this one. Has anyone checked her throat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/975826097006

    Thanks in advance.

    -CD.

  15. #38277

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/643824990110

    Well. The positive. Nice girl. Accommodating. But. She doesn't look like her pics. Maybe 10 years ago before the demons. Her body is wrecked. Came to the door in heals and fishnet but holy sh*t I wanted to turn and go. She was semi conscious, dark ass circles under her eyes, sloppy gunt. That belly was mottled and hanging. She didn't want to take her outfit off. Titties were covered small and flaccid. BBBJ was uninspired and she did that nod thing where she stops and I guess falls asleep with your dick in her mouth. I put the armor on. Slipped it in Mish, but started losing wood. Hammered away for 3 min and I faked a load. Got up dressed and she walked me out. She's a nice person, will accommodate, but that 160 was meant for the girl in the pics. Dr Moms daughter.
    Very similar experience with her nodding out over and over. Those pics were her in her better days, lucky I only lost half of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape