Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 18772
-
05-25-25 17:13 #17887Senior Member

Posts: 29Serene + LJS
Went to serene to follow up on the last repot here, unfortunately that person was right and serene is now fully legit. Great massage though, best I've ever had maybe. $50 house fee back only with arm and leg stretching.
After no finish I went to LJS to get what I need, didn't catch her name, but she was a little taller, 30's-40's with about a c cup. Also $50 for hhr, gave very light rub over whole back, mostly just yeasing. After about 5 minutes she had me flip and I suggested bbj, she said 1. 5, but I told her I wouldn't pay over 1. 2 for that and she said bring more next time but went ahead with the procedure. It was okay, body is nothing special mic skills are nothing special but I got my finish with CIM.
At this point I think I'd rather just start going to moon when I want a finish and serene when I want a massage, seems like the best method at this point. Happy hunting.
-
05-25-25 07:23 #17886Senior Member

Posts: 28Confused
Confused what this would mean? Maybe its cause when I saw her she only did an L1 finish?
Originally Posted by JSamuals33
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 19:15 #17885Senior Member

Posts: 447Zen
Go give it a try? If you don't see a roll of paper towels or toilet paper in the supplies area don't get your hopes up!
Originally Posted by DorkHelmet
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 10:25 #17884Senior Member

Posts: 229Zen
Anyone tried this place?
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...852473392.html
Has a legit vibe to it but was wondering if anyone had been there.
-
05-24-25 10:08 #17883Senior Member

Posts: 33Sophia Fire extra gifts
Buyer beware that Sophia Fire has two extra gifts by her own admission. Highly recommend to avoid but be safe if you indulge.
Originally Posted by HuslIslander
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 08:32 #17882Senior Member

Posts: 419Healing Spa. Midlothian
Decent enough bodywork massage. Definitely legit. Male receptionist (owners husband) makes a point also of informing people 'no shenanigans', no this, that, and whatever.
-
05-23-25 19:14 #17881Senior Member

Posts: 122Thanks for the info. I wish they would switch things up.
Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 15:15 #17880Senior Member

Posts: 89You referring to Namani? I'm curious, was considering taking the plunge with her.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
Still Bella and Sunny at LJS, haven't got firsthand knowledge of Bella but I haven't heard great things. :
-
05-23-25 14:42 #17879Senior Member

Posts: 29New Asian
100% legit every time I've been.
Originally Posted by OhioRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 14:12 #17878Senior Member

Posts: 100New Asian Massage
You know, there is another AMP close to Serene, just across Nuckols RD "New Asian Massage". Tried searching the board for it but "new" "asian" and "massage" gives too many hits to look at. Any comments?
Originally Posted by Rva710
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-25 10:00 #17877Senior Member

Posts: 122LJS abs 3rd
Can anyone give me any up to date info on the talent at these locations. Tired of Sunny. Have they switched recently? Private message is fine if don't want to put something out publicly.
I have feedback on current moongirl is anyone wants it.
-
05-23-25 09:42 #17876Regular Member

Posts: 18Serene
It has gone legit. New owners as of 2 weeks ago.
-
05-22-25 16:39 #17875Senior Member

Posts: 229Thanks
THank you. But it is not her, I thought it was the one from eastern europe who used to travel here from NY.
Originally Posted by HuslIslander
[View Original Post]
SHe also looks like that she is from eatern europe, anyone who visited her cuncur or deny? Also what are her rates for the time, did not see that on her page.
Thank you.
-
05-22-25 14:21 #17874Senior Member

Posts: 481Re: LJs
There is one woman at LJ's right now. I was there yesterday and someone was ringing the bell non stop. They hear the bell. If they don't answer, they are busy. It's really not that hard to figure out.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 13:30 #17873Senior Member

Posts: 327Etiquette
If they don't answer the bell on the 1st ring. They are busy with another monger. By ringing it repeatedly. You are the guy all the other mongers are complaining about. Just how many posts are there about the constant doorbell ringing at 3rd & LJS. Trust that they want your money & would happily answer if they were not already busy. Sorry if that offends but someone needed to say it again.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






