Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1252 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 18772
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17887

    Serene + LJS

    Went to serene to follow up on the last repot here, unfortunately that person was right and serene is now fully legit. Great massage though, best I've ever had maybe. $50 house fee back only with arm and leg stretching.

    After no finish I went to LJS to get what I need, didn't catch her name, but she was a little taller, 30's-40's with about a c cup. Also $50 for hhr, gave very light rub over whole back, mostly just yeasing. After about 5 minutes she had me flip and I suggested bbj, she said 1. 5, but I told her I wouldn't pay over 1. 2 for that and she said bring more next time but went ahead with the procedure. It was okay, body is nothing special mic skills are nothing special but I got my finish with CIM.

    At this point I think I'd rather just start going to moon when I want a finish and serene when I want a massage, seems like the best method at this point. Happy hunting.

  2. #17886

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by JSamuals33  [View Original Post]
    Buyer beware that Sophia Fire has two extra gifts by her own admission. Highly recommend to avoid but be safe if you indulge.
    Confused what this would mean? Maybe its cause when I saw her she only did an L1 finish?

  3. #17885

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this place?

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...852473392.html

    Has a legit vibe to it but was wondering if anyone had been there.
    Go give it a try? If you don't see a roll of paper towels or toilet paper in the supplies area don't get your hopes up!

  4. #17884

    Zen

    Anyone tried this place?

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...852473392.html

    Has a legit vibe to it but was wondering if anyone had been there.

  5. #17883

    Sophia Fire extra gifts

    Buyer beware that Sophia Fire has two extra gifts by her own admission. Highly recommend to avoid but be safe if you indulge.


  6. #17882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Healing Spa. Midlothian

    Decent enough bodywork massage. Definitely legit. Male receptionist (owners husband) makes a point also of informing people 'no shenanigans', no this, that, and whatever.

  7. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by TankGuyWva1980  [View Original Post]
    You referring to Namani? I'm curious, was considering taking the plunge with her.

    Still Bella and Sunny at LJS, haven't got firsthand knowledge of Bella but I haven't heard great things. :
    Thanks for the info. I wish they would switch things up.

  8. #17880
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatch7508  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any up to date info on the talent at these locations. Tired of Sunny. Have they switched recently? Private message is fine if don't want to put something out publicly.

    I have feedback on current moongirl is anyone wants it.
    You referring to Namani? I'm curious, was considering taking the plunge with her.

    Still Bella and Sunny at LJS, haven't got firsthand knowledge of Bella but I haven't heard great things. :

  9. #17879

    New Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioRich  [View Original Post]
    You know, there is another AMP close to Serene, just across Nuckols RD "New Asian Massage". Tried searching the board for it but "new" "asian" and "massage" gives too many hits to look at. Any comments?
    100% legit every time I've been.

  10. #17878

    New Asian Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Rva710  [View Original Post]
    It has gone legit. New owners as of 2 weeks ago.
    You know, there is another AMP close to Serene, just across Nuckols RD "New Asian Massage". Tried searching the board for it but "new" "asian" and "massage" gives too many hits to look at. Any comments?

  11. #17877

    LJS abs 3rd

    Can anyone give me any up to date info on the talent at these locations. Tired of Sunny. Have they switched recently? Private message is fine if don't want to put something out publicly.

    I have feedback on current moongirl is anyone wants it.

  12. #17876

    Serene

    It has gone legit. New owners as of 2 weeks ago.

  13. #17875

    Thanks

    THank you. But it is not her, I thought it was the one from eastern europe who used to travel here from NY.

    SHe also looks like that she is from eatern europe, anyone who visited her cuncur or deny? Also what are her rates for the time, did not see that on her page.

    Thank you.

  14. #17874

    Re: LJs

    There is one woman at LJ's right now. I was there yesterday and someone was ringing the bell non stop. They hear the bell. If they don't answer, they are busy. It's really not that hard to figure out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Revisit to LJS, having no number to call, took my chances and went to LJS again, before there was a quick answer of the door after ringing bell. This time 'No Answer, rang several times two days. With Anna going back to China maybe nobody home? Anyone have their number, if so please MSG. - Thanks.

  15. #17873

    Etiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    took my chances and went to LJS again, before there was a quick answer of the door after ringing bell. This time 'No Answer, rang several times two days.
    If they don't answer the bell on the 1st ring. They are busy with another monger. By ringing it repeatedly. You are the guy all the other mongers are complaining about. Just how many posts are there about the constant doorbell ringing at 3rd & LJS. Trust that they want your money & would happily answer if they were not already busy. Sorry if that offends but someone needed to say it again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape