Escort Review: Junko
+
Submit Review
Results 166 to 180 of 2017
-
06-06-25 13:10 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 5114That's what I was also thinking, but at least that photo provides some entertainment value.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
Maybe she's found the legendary "Fountain of Youth," and her appearance becomes even more perfect as her chronological age advances, LOL.
-
06-05-25 21:59 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 299Face is P.S. Not that shiny and sparkly. Tone it down a few notches and that's pretty much Junko. Tits is definitely not P.S. Though. Can't face fuck her but her BJ is nice and slow and can make mine stand at attention. If you packing the average 4". I'm pretty sure she can DT that on your date.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 20:42 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 1354Seriously doubt she looks like that
That picture looks heavily photoshopped.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 14:10 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 78Junko raw!
Bro. Junko has been the queen of bareback for over 20 years now.
Originally Posted by RedRaider66
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 12:44 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 87Are you hitting that raw or with cover?
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-25 00:11 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 299Another fun relaxing filled morning.
She shared a new photo with me. Anyway for me it's new. Love to have her sucking me off and gently rubbing her boobs. Only thing left for me to conquer is getting her used to taking more of my manhood. Maybe if I stuff her 2 or 3 times a day. By then she might like above average size.
-
05-30-25 00:15 #1846Regular Member

Posts: 7Looks like she may have taken the ad down, if anyone would mind pm her info I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
If not allowed I will delete this.
-
05-24-25 23:28 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 177Go to CL it's under beauty services look for 5/16 Honolulu Relax & Magic Touch.
Originally Posted by TheThinker808
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 17:04 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 467Contact
Can anyone please share her contact with me? Pm me please!
-
05-15-25 23:11 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 1138IG censored
I wrongly posted Junko's Instagram. Forgot that is against the rules.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 19:17 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 1138Ig
This one looks even better.
Originally Posted by BeaverLiquor
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 02:10 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 262Cute girl, reminds me of junko
I never met junko, just admire her from her thread here. I saw this clip and I thought this girl reminds me of junko. What do you think
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJNzW...Z4bXcwa2hpN2J0
Another one.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJY1M...hvMDBhZ2V1Mg==
Originally Posted by Franki3
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 22:40 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 30Junko
Upload it on erome.com.
Originally Posted by Franki3
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 20:39 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 37Here
I tried to upload a GIF. Hopefully, that'll work =.
Originally Posted by BigCountry818
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 21:01 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 299She's one of the few I see on a regular basis. Her BJ and FS was worth the price of admission. Money is a tight but I have enough to visit her at least once every other month. She always greeted me like we been FWB for a while. As soon as the door closes I would get a nice warm hug. I always want to give jr a quick wash. Like the pix below, got to get her to wrap her lips around jr. Nice and sensually. It's the perfect buildup to the ultimate FS. Her shoulder neck rub is good enough for me to loosen up a little.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





