The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Junko

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 2017
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt she looks like that.

    That picture looks heavily photoshopped.
    That's what I was also thinking, but at least that photo provides some entertainment value.

    Maybe she's found the legendary "Fountain of Youth," and her appearance becomes even more perfect as her chronological age advances, LOL.

  2. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    That picture looks heavily photoshopped.
    Face is P.S. Not that shiny and sparkly. Tone it down a few notches and that's pretty much Junko. Tits is definitely not P.S. Though. Can't face fuck her but her BJ is nice and slow and can make mine stand at attention. If you packing the average 4". I'm pretty sure she can DT that on your date.

  3. #1850

    Seriously doubt she looks like that

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    She shared a new photo with me. Anyway for me it's new. Love to have her sucking me off and gently rubbing her boobs. Only thing left for me to conquer is getting her used to taking more of my manhood. Maybe if I stuff her 2 or 3 times a day. By then she might like above average size.
    That picture looks heavily photoshopped.

  4. #1849

    Junko raw!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider66  [View Original Post]
    Are you hitting that raw or with cover?
    Bro. Junko has been the queen of bareback for over 20 years now.

  5. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiLover  [View Original Post]
    She shared a new photo with me. Anyway for me it's new. Love to have her sucking me off and gently rubbing her boobs. Only thing left for me to conquer is getting her used to taking more of my manhood. Maybe if I stuff her 2 or 3 times a day. By then she might like above average size.
    Are you hitting that raw or with cover?

  6. #1847

    Another fun relaxing filled morning.

    She shared a new photo with me. Anyway for me it's new. Love to have her sucking me off and gently rubbing her boobs. Only thing left for me to conquer is getting her used to taking more of my manhood. Maybe if I stuff her 2 or 3 times a day. By then she might like above average size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2095.jpg‎  

  7. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by KaneoheHi  [View Original Post]
    Go to CL it's under beauty services look for 5/16 Honolulu Relax & Magic Touch.
    Looks like she may have taken the ad down, if anyone would mind pm her info I would appreciate it.

    If not allowed I will delete this.

  8. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please share her contact with me? Pm me please!
    Go to CL it's under beauty services look for 5/16 Honolulu Relax & Magic Touch.

  9. #1844

    Contact

    Can anyone please share her contact with me? Pm me please!

  10. #1843

    IG censored

    Quote Originally Posted by GuapoMarx  [View Original Post]
    This one looks even better.
    I wrongly posted Junko's Instagram. Forgot that is against the rules.

  11. #1842

    Ig

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverLiquor  [View Original Post]
    I never met junko, just admire her from her thread here. I saw this clip and I thought this girl reminds me of junko. What do you think

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJNzW...Z4bXcwa2hpN2J0

    Another one.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJY1M...hvMDBhZ2V1Mg==
    This one looks even better.

  12. #1841

    Cute girl, reminds me of junko

    I never met junko, just admire her from her thread here. I saw this clip and I thought this girl reminds me of junko. What do you think

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJNzW...Z4bXcwa2hpN2J0

    Another one.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DJY1M...hvMDBhZ2V1Mg==

    Quote Originally Posted by Franki3  [View Original Post]
    I tried to upload a GIF. Hopefully, that'll work =.

  13. #1840

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by Franki3  [View Original Post]
    I tried to upload a GIF. Hopefully, that'll work =.
    Upload it on erome.com.

  14. #1839

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry818  [View Original Post]
    Video removed, how disappointing.
    I tried to upload a GIF. Hopefully, that'll work =.

  15. #1838
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Unless the woman performing the private sex act has given consent to posting it "for all to see" by public viewing on pornography sites, might want to do some research or consult a lawyer on the potential criminal and civil legal issues of doing so.
    She's one of the few I see on a regular basis. Her BJ and FS was worth the price of admission. Money is a tight but I have enough to visit her at least once every other month. She always greeted me like we been FWB for a while. As soon as the door closes I would get a nice warm hug. I always want to give jr a quick wash. Like the pix below, got to get her to wrap her lips around jr. Nice and sensually. It's the perfect buildup to the ultimate FS. Her shoulder neck rub is good enough for me to loosen up a little.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape