Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5850
-
05-24-25 21:54 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 95I have seen her
I have seen her. I enjoy my time with her. She doesn't rush me and let me do whatever I want / like.
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 23:05 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 158I chatted with her. I think it was 3 hhr and 4 h. Her VIP is Greek. She didn't speak any English while texting and instead sent pics with her "menu". Sent me the address before I said yes. Felt shady to me. I think she's real but still passed.
Originally Posted by DosedAgn
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 23:03 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 2037The feedback I found was along the lines of rushed sessions. Don't know much else.
Originally Posted by DosedAgn
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 21:35 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 126Tu Diablita
Anyone have info on thus firecracker? Looks legit, curious on rates, menu, and shadiness.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/187565263#.
-
05-22-25 11:19 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 286Heartie
Good riddance indeed.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 19:16 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 1158She lowered her rate, but still no bb, hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 19:12 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 1158Back then I did that with Kenzie, book an hr and sometimes pay for the room hangout and sometimes go to drive thru order something and get some head from her while waiting 😆.
Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest
[View Original Post]
I hadn't done that for a while, just want a quickie, since an hour is 400-600 right now.
-
05-20-25 00:29 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 158Got her to do cip for 400 hr. Of course with her habits, I usually have to wait forever but usually am hanging with her for 3-4 hours a session for the price of a hr and some food
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 21:44 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 34Victoriam is full safety.
Originally Posted by SexyMan63
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 20:33 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 1143160 QV, 200 HH.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
200 QV, 300 HH for BBFS. No Greek no CIP.
-
05-19-25 18:41 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 115Marie
Wondering if anyone knows her rates? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...220/5036608147 I searched back but no mention of what they are.
#503-660-8147.
-
05-19-25 13:40 #4954Regular Member

Posts: 13Lenna
Any info on this hottie?
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/187332261
-
05-19-25 12:28 #4953Regular Member

Posts: 17Pearl / Intimacy Coach
Bumping this. Anyone seen her? Is she worth a visit?
Originally Posted by JacksBack
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 01:24 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 1158Report back if you get BBFS or BBBJ, I want to know if she all safety no bare.
Originally Posted by SexyMan63
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 03:26 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 502If that's the bikini barrista I think it is, I saw her in a jack shack 2 years ago and creampied her. It was too much, but not that much! Haha. But still way too much. In any event, I messaged her on UG a number if times asking fir outcall to avoid the ridiculous house fee, but she'd never take me up on it. She ended up at another jack shack, and when I messaged her, she told me they don't do those types of shows. 800 for a jack shack experience is nuts to me unless the chick is just irresistably hot. She's good looking, but not that good looking.
Originally Posted by LazenBy007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





