Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 390 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 5850
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this type of Golden Pussy Syndrome outside of Seeking. One of her pics looks like the jack shack by the Barbur Blvd Safeway. If it were 300 and BBFS, oh yeah, totally my favorite body type.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/187312299
    If that's the bikini barrista I think it is, I saw her in a jack shack 2 years ago and creampied her. It was too much, but not that much! Haha. But still way too much. In any event, I messaged her on UG a number if times asking fir outcall to avoid the ridiculous house fee, but she'd ne er take me up on it. She ended up at another jack shack, and wjen I messaged her, she told me they don't do those types of shows. 800 for a jack shack experience is nuts to me unless the chick is just irresistably hot. She's good looking, but not that good looking.

  2. #4949
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/seductive🔥-juicy💦128166;128242;206-485-2541📲127825;rica-why-apretadita-128521;. 3050434/.

    This one asking 400 hr and no bb? WTF?

    I'm saving up and not seeing gps hoes and taking trips out of state and spreading my seeds elsewhere where the price is right.
    I want to try.

  3. #4948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/seductive🔥-juicy💦128166;128242;206-485-2541📲127825;rica-why-apretadita-128521;. 3050434/.

    This one asking 400 hr and no bb? WTF?

    I'm saving up and not seeing gps hoes and taking trips out of state and spreading my seeds elsewhere where the price is right.

  4. #4947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158

    Smh

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/❤%EF%B8%8 F%E2%80%8 D🔥new-blonde-bombshell-alert❤%EF%B8%8 F%E2%80%8 D🔥. 3050420/.

    Like this one, almost in her 40's and asking 500 hr and no bb? WTF?

    At least w Anna it's cipciacimws no upsell slamdunk. She loves that cum

  5. #4946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen this type of Golden Pussy Syndrome outside of Seeking. One of her pics looks like the jack shack by the Barbur Blvd Safeway. If it were 300 and BBFS, oh yeah, totally my favorite body type.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/187312299
    200 qv 300 hhr 400 hr is the norm rn for the most on the gps board, and no GFE. F that.

    I still got regulars 100-250 range but, I'm a breeder, I need new pussy to fill up.

  6. #4945

    GPS in Full Bloom

    Haven't seen this type of Golden Pussy Syndrome outside of Seeking. One of her pics looks like the jack shack by the Barbur Blvd Safeway. If it were 300 and BBFS, oh yeah, totally my favorite body type.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/187312299

  7. #4944

    Info

    This one's not far from me wonder if anyone's has seen her or has any info.

    https://escort13.com/post/106416213?currentPage=1

  8. #4943

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by WantsMore  [View Original Post]
    Might include more info in the future, ad is long gone.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/85075346

    Name is Jada. On the thicker side but like I said before a decent time.

  9. #4942

    Link dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwill304  [View Original Post]
    Decent face fuck. Tried her 2 girl and the second can definitely suck a dick. Had fun for what it was.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/85023277
    Might include more info in the future, ad is long gone.

  10. #4941
    Decent face fuck. Tried her 2 girl and the second can definitely suck a dick. Had fun for what it was.
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/85023277

  11. #4940
    Selenna on TNA. Non GFE provider, greek available (YMMV)

  12. #4939

  13. #4938
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    Anyone have access to her reviews?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kreameek...ortland-993863

    Would love to and know more about her.

  14. #4937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1158
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't appear to be any historical issues with robs. She has two alerts, but they both have been resolved. As long as the amount is trivial, you're probably okay. She has a long positive reputation with 84 recent pos reviews.
    Outdated pic, bigger in person, sweet lady but not for me, bbbjcfscot, I offer clean papers in person but she was firm with no, YMMV? Won't repeat.

  15. #4936
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by LazenBy007  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/186845418

    Didn't think this criddler was still alive. 7-8 years ago, Went to visit a decent blonde 20's slender at Sunnyside Inn right off 205. Parked, given room number, went up and knocked with no answer. Lynette opened the next door and in a gummy tweaked way said "I'm down here hun". Nope. Buh bye. I understand being in a pinch, but I wouldn't get hard with this one.
    God no! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape