Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 551 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 8258
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.
    It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.

  2. #7507

    Kittens daytime Columbian

    I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.

    I think her name was carolina.

    Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.

    I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.

  3. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I fucked Love in the ass!

    Such a dirty fucking. Her ass and pussy were pre lubed.

    She is at kittens for all you lazy fucks that can't use the search function.

    I am a dirtyfuk.
    She will scam you. Promise the moon. So never pay in advance.

  4. #7505

    Mirrors versus no mirrors

    I'm not sure why some dancers pick certain rooms. I'm always happy when they choose the ones with the big mirrors. Just something about using those to watch your action from different angles. And when you're looking the mirror and you catch her also looking, that's pretty hot.

  5. #7504
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    New club IG- pandoras.sea
    Thanks. They're still the best club for IG updates, they post the lineup sometimes. The other clubs don't put in any effort.

  6. #7503
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA

    Hopefully more lax nudity rules will help in our favor.
    I think Reddit would be better.

  7. #7502

    Pandora's

    New club IG- pandoras.sea

  8. #7501

    Love

    I fucked Love in the ass!

    Such a dirty fucking. Her ass and pussy were pre lubed.

    She is at kittens for all you lazy fucks that can't use the search function.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  9. #7500
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Eddy.
    She fucks amd sucks. All. Safety.

  10. #7499

    Mercedes

    Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.

    Thanks in advance -.

    Eddy.

  11. #7498

    Telegram (and not the social media one)

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.
    This read like a telegram stop it did make me laugh stop have a great day message ends.

  12. #7497
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Cream

    I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.

  13. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5  [View Original Post]
    I saw on IG that they started an X account.
    https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA

    Hopefully more lax nudity rules will help in our favor.

  14. #7495
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the new IG at? Seems like the old one is dead.
    I saw on IG that they started an X account.

  15. #7494

    Hold on

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the new IG at? Seems like the old one is dead.
    Some of the people I've spoken to have said the IG police shut the old account down. The club is trying to get it reinstated. There is another one out there, but it's not active and the club claims they have nothing to do with that one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape