Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 8260
-
05-22-25 23:12 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 122Nice dude what time does she get off?
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 22:44 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 984Cha ching! Thank you.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 16:44 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 1102It is Caroline. Yes. Last time was standing doggie against tbe wall. Creampie.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 11:44 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 282Kittens daytime Columbian
I went into Kittens daytime. I met a columbian dancer. Fake boobs. Fake ass. Glasses. Broken english.
I think her name was carolina.
Agreed to 300 for hh. Plus room. Once we were in the room agreed to BBFS. For 400.
I came in like 10 minutes. She is one and done. Next time I will just book a qv.
-
05-22-25 10:27 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 984She will scam you. Promise the moon. So never pay in advance.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 10:22 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 443Mirrors versus no mirrors
I'm not sure why some dancers pick certain rooms. I'm always happy when they choose the ones with the big mirrors. Just something about using those to watch your action from different angles. And when you're looking the mirror and you catch her also looking, that's pretty hot.
-
05-20-25 10:18 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks. They're still the best club for IG updates, they post the lineup sometimes. The other clubs don't put in any effort.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 00:50 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 220I think Reddit would be better.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 21:46 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 256Pandora's
New club IG- pandoras.sea
-
05-19-25 17:39 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 653Love
I fucked Love in the ass!
Such a dirty fucking. Her ass and pussy were pre lubed.
She is at kittens for all you lazy fucks that can't use the search function.
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
05-19-25 16:59 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 984She fucks amd sucks. All. Safety.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 14:20 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 135Mercedes
Would appreciate any intel on Mercedes: blonde, curvy, seems to work Fridays exclusively.
Thanks in advance -.
Eddy.
-
05-18-25 15:24 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 41Telegram (and not the social media one)
This read like a telegram stop it did make me laugh stop have a great day message ends.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 01:54 #7497I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Cream
I go see cream. Black stripper. She suck wang good. Make me wear condom. I still cum fast. Hahahaha.
-
05-17-25 13:35 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 97https://x.com/Pandoras_SEA
Originally Posted by Thefourtwo5
[View Original Post]
Hopefully more lax nudity rules will help in our favor.










Reply With Quote





