Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 538 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8059
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7969

    Silk

    What happened and how long ago? I saw her a few times in Newport. She had some messed up teeth but seemed like an ordinary girl trying to make some extra dough. Never came across as substance issues.

    There was another girl I found out passed. I know her full name (Kim F. Le). She was hot 19/20 why / o petite blonde. Her place was in Eden park area. I think she was originally from Clermont county. She was in the news for addiction recovery and turning her life around when she was advertising. You'd never think drug issues bc she was just a hot 19/20 year old. She seemed clean at the time and just supporting her young boy.

  2. #7968

    Those were the days

    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm now in Indy. Was checking out the "Whatever happened to" page and thought I'd pop in. I was active in Cincy 2010-2015. Primarily used Backpage. Those were the days. Routinely got solid young spinners for under $ for hhr or blow and go. At least here in Indy it is slim pickings unless you go with agency (DI or Korean). List crawler and Skip the Games are full of scammers, druggies and huge women. I mostly do AMPs now which I never did in Cincy.

    How's the scene in Cincy these days?

    I wish I took better notes but these were some of my cincy favorites. I'm sure long gone by now.

    Molly Daniels. Clifton. Saw her early in career. Remember doing hhr for sixty. Her prices went way up IIRC.

    Petra " Pet" - Eastgate. First ever Greek.

    Penny - 90 lb spinner. Was high on coke.

    Kitty in Florence. Great spinner with stripper pole in her place.

    Silk. Newport.

    Sexy Sass. Thin brunette. Apartment off western row.

    EE girls. Melea, Cat.
    Sexy Sass, what an incredible GFE! One of the best fucks ever. And she went to the lesbian side!

    Molly, super incredible and again GFE sensuality!

    Silk, RIP.

  3. #7967

    Former Cincy Monger

    I'm now in Indy. Was checking out the "Whatever happened to" page and thought I'd pop in. I was active in Cincy 2010-2015. Primarily used Backpage. Those were the days. Routinely got solid young spinners for under $ for hhr or blow and go. At least here in Indy it is slim pickings unless you go with agency (DI or Korean). List crawler and Skip the Games are full of scammers, druggies and huge women. I mostly do AMPs now which I never did in Cincy.

    How's the scene in Cincy these days?

    I wish I took better notes but these were some of my cincy favorites. I'm sure long gone by now.

    Molly Daniels. Clifton. Saw her early in career. Remember doing hhr for sixty. Her prices went way up IIRC.

    Petra " Pet" - Eastgate. First ever Greek.

    Penny - 90 lb spinner. Was high on coke.

    Kitty in Florence. Great spinner with stripper pole in her place.

    Silk. Newport.

    Sexy Sass. Thin brunette. Apartment off western row.

    EE girls. Melea, Cat.

  4. #7966

    Working now

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if others are having this problem When you click on the follow folder it comes up with a 502 error. I wonder if they finally figured out people were also using to find fake ads.
    Had the same issue but it is working for me today.

  5. #7965

    Listcrawler

    I am wondering if others are having this problem When you click on the follow folder it comes up with a 502 error. I wonder if they finally figured out people were also using to find fake ads.

  6. #7964

    If you search the internet. Many places allow you.

    Search for on-line docs. You make an account pay like 45.00 for the doc to review what ya write.

    Then they approve ya meds. Get an email where ya want to pickup you meds. Pharmacy of ya choice.

    Ya can either pay with cash or I just give my drug card. Pay your normal co-pay. Can also do it when ya got a sore throat, ear infection, STD or what ever.

    I've never had an issue. Been about a year but never had an issues.

    One time I had to do a teams style call. You do have to send photo of ya drivers license. But again; never had an issue.

    I only use ones that send script to USA pharmacy of my choice. I do not use ones that send ya medicians from there pharmacy.

    I use CVS, Walgreens or any pharmacy I want. Same pills ya get if ya had an office visit with ya general practitioner.

    I do agree ; ya have to be careful with taking too many antibiotics. The super bugs sceat me... But I use caution when I consider going on-line for a script.


    Blue 🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to put this out there for those who might care. I keep emergency doses of antibiotics around mainly for reasons not having to do with activities related to this site. In the last few years, regulation on veterinary or pet non-prescription sources for antibiotics has heavily increased. To that end, one of the last places I could readily get these is closing up shop and liquidating inventory. If you want to grab something for an "oh shit I think I fucked up" unexpected event, search for fish mox and you can figure it out from there. I will fully disclaim I have enough medical experience to fully recommend against taking antibiotics without a damned good reason, but also enough life experience to know that most of the time Doctors dgaf or listen when you tell them you know there's an issue. Be responsible, fellas and stay safe. If I violated some board rules with this post, my apologies to admin.

  7. #7963

    Antibiotics

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    You are taking Amoxicillin intended for use in aquariums for fish, Really? I'll bet you are the guy that walks under a flock of birds and is surprised when he ends up with shit on his face. Your post is highly irresponsible.


    Now, reasons why fish mox is not for human use:

    Lack of FDA approval: Fish antibiotics are not regulated by the FDA for human consumption. This means there's no guarantee of their purity, potency, or consistent dosage.

    Potential for incorrect dosing: Products intended for fish may have different formulations and dosages than those for humans, leading to potential underdosing or overdosing.

    Risk of adverse effects: Using fish antibiotics can lead to dangerous consequences, including adverse side effects, such as severe gastroenteritis and dehydration, and may interact with other medications.

    Contribution to antibiotic resistance: Misusing antibiotics, including those intended for animals, can contribute to the growing problem of antibiotic resistance, making it harder to treat infections in the future.

    Delayed appropriate treatment: Relying on fish antibiotics for a human infection can delay proper medical diagnosis and treatment, potentially leading to more serious health problems.
    Admin, should move this to the Octogon. Also, fuck me dude what do I know? It's not like I have a degree with perfect GPA in this shit or have practiced with doctors that go to third world countries and discussed with them the dispensation of antibiotics from the very labs fish and animal antibiotics are made from, or vaccines meant for animal use administered to humans. Or it's not like I had some terrible (non sexually transmitted) illness that specialist doctors missed that I self diagnosed and successfully treated with the very products from that website. Oh wait, I DO and I HAVE and I DID. Did you read my post at all? Did you see that I recommend against irresponsible use? Did you note the inference that adults can make their own informed decisions based on their best judgement and do not need nanny boys telling them they are idiots? You sound like a cop or some other self-important physchopathic useful idiot. Go fuck yourself with your father's dick.

    Also, fuck me for trying to support others here. My greatest apologies, your Lordship.

    I'm out.

  8. #7962

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggen50  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone else having problems connecting to the threads. I can't get escorts reviews. I can get everything else and on the Columbus board but not here locally. Can anyone help me. Thanks.
    I've had problems logging on recently. Sometimes the pages don't load properly.

  9. #7961

    Threads

    Is anyone else having problems connecting to the threads. I can't get escorts reviews. I can get everything else and on the Columbus board but not here locally. Can anyone help me. Thanks.

  10. #7960
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    You can treat dandruff with decapitation too.
    No, you could not get covid medication through pet stores.

  11. #7959

    Sit Stay Roll Over

    You can treat dandruff with decapitation too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You now at 1 time you could go into Tractor Supply and get antibiotics as well. Alot of stuff given to dogs you can take. Hell during covid you could get medication for it from ther till they pulled it. Same shit as prescribed.

  12. #7958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1163

    Don't knock it

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    You are taking Amoxicillin intended for use in aquariums for fish, Really? I'll bet you are the guy that walks under a flock of birds and is surprised when he ends up with shit on his face. Your post is highly irresponsible.

    Now, reasons why fish mox is not for human use:

    Lack of FDA approval: Fish antibiotics are not regulated by the FDA for human consumption. This means there's no guarantee of their purity, potency, or consistent dosage.

    Potential for incorrect dosing: Products intended for fish may have different formulations and dosages than those for humans, leading to potential underdosing or overdosing.

    Risk of adverse effects: Using fish antibiotics can lead to dangerous consequences, including adverse side effects, such as severe gastroenteritis and dehydration, and may interact with other medications.

    Contribution to antibiotic resistance: Misusing antibiotics, including those intended for animals, can contribute to the growing problem of antibiotic resistance, making it harder to treat infections in the future.

    Delayed appropriate treatment: Relying on fish antibiotics for a human infection can delay proper medical diagnosis and treatment, potentially leading to more serious health problems.
    You now at 1 time you could go into Tractor Supply and get antibiotics as well. Alot of stuff given to dogs you can take. Hell during covid you could get medication for it from ther till they pulled it. Same shit as prescribed.

  13. #7957

    Say What?

    You are taking Amoxicillin intended for use in aquariums for fish, Really? I'll bet you are the guy that walks under a flock of birds and is surprised when he ends up with shit on his face. Your post is highly irresponsible.

    Now, reasons why fish mox is not for human use:

    Lack of FDA approval: Fish antibiotics are not regulated by the FDA for human consumption. This means there's no guarantee of their purity, potency, or consistent dosage.

    Potential for incorrect dosing: Products intended for fish may have different formulations and dosages than those for humans, leading to potential underdosing or overdosing.

    Risk of adverse effects: Using fish antibiotics can lead to dangerous consequences, including adverse side effects, such as severe gastroenteritis and dehydration, and may interact with other medications.

    Contribution to antibiotic resistance: Misusing antibiotics, including those intended for animals, can contribute to the growing problem of antibiotic resistance, making it harder to treat infections in the future.

    Delayed appropriate treatment: Relying on fish antibiotics for a human infection can delay proper medical diagnosis and treatment, potentially leading to more serious health problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to put this out there for those who might care. I keep emergency doses of antibiotics around mainly for reasons not having to do with activities related to this site. In the last few years, regulation on veterinary or pet non-prescription sources for antibiotics has heavily increased. To that end, one of the last places I could readily get these is closing up shop and liquidating inventory. If you want to grab something for an "oh shit I think I fucked up" unexpected event, search for fish mox and you can figure it out from there. I will fully disclaim I have enough medical experience to fully recommend against taking antibiotics without a damned good reason, but also enough life experience to know that most of the time Doctors dgaf or listen when you tell them you know there's an issue. Be responsible, fellas and stay safe. If I violated some board rules with this post, my apologies to admin.

  14. #7956

    Who passed

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman97  [View Original Post]
    She passed away.
    I do know that Janet a friend of mine passed may 14th you had ads etc? I'm not sure what name she went by, however she was a tall thin Blonde, that loved to party too much. God bless she is in a better place now.

  15. #7955

    Alternative source antibiotics

    Just wanted to put this out there for those who might care. I keep emergency doses of antibiotics around mainly for reasons not having to do with activities related to this site. In the last few years, regulation on veterinary or pet non-prescription sources for antibiotics has heavily increased. To that end, one of the last places I could readily get these is closing up shop and liquidating inventory. If you want to grab something for an "oh shit I think I fucked up" unexpected event, search for fish mox and you can figure it out from there. I will fully disclaim I have enough medical experience to fully recommend against taking antibiotics without a damned good reason, but also enough life experience to know that most of the time Doctors dgaf or listen when you tell them you know there's an issue. Be responsible, fellas and stay safe. If I violated some board rules with this post, my apologies to admin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape