Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 538 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8059
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7954
    Quote Originally Posted by DistantFirtst  [View Original Post]
    Some girl showed up in my "people you may know" thing on FB and her profie pic was of her and Saffy. Checked her page and her post from yesterday was a video of them both wiggling around in lingerie with text saying something like "there's a hole in my heart over losing you, rest easy Queen".
    She passed away.

  2. #7953

    Anyone heard anything about Saffy?

    Some girl showed up in my "people you may know" thing on FB and her profie pic was of her and Saffy. Checked her page and her post from yesterday was a video of them both wiggling around in lingerie with text saying something like "there's a hole in my heart over losing you, rest easy Queen".

  3. #7952
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    Myself and another monger have had the same issue. It appears the site had and might still be having server issues. It seems to be better now. I had one time this morning where that message showed and I just hit the back error and it came back.
    The Dayton board has an informative post under RANTS.

  4. #7951
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Cincinnati. Just like to know if anyone else is having issues trying to get on here. Yesterday could not even get on here. I tried several times with no luck. Just now it took me a couple tries. This is during the day the evening really just about when ever. Here is what I am getting. Thanks have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Yeo. Me too. Had me worried. Tried reaching out to a few folks. I don't have any way to reach you guys. I even tried the FB page that A2 set up a few years ago. Glad we're back online.

  5. #7950
    Yup saw those same SQL errors for a week or so. Seems all is well again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Cincinnati. Just like to know if anyone else is having issues trying to get on here. Yesterday could not even get on here. I tried several times with no luck. Just now it took me a couple tries. This is during the day the evening really just about when ever. Here is what I am getting. Thanks have a good one. Be safe out there.

  6. #7949

    Yes

    Myself and another monger have had the same issue. It appears the site had and might still be having server issues. It seems to be better now. I had one time this morning where that message showed and I just hit the back error and it came back.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Cincinnati. Just like to know if anyone else is having issues trying to get on here. Yesterday could not even get on here. I tried several times with no luck. Just now it took me a couple tries. This is during the day the evening really just about when ever. Here is what I am getting. Thanks have a good one. Be safe out there.

  7. #7948
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Cincinnati. Just like to know if anyone else is having issues trying to get on here. Yesterday could not even get on here. I tried several times with no luck. Just now it took me a couple tries. This is during the day the evening really just about when ever. Here is what I am getting. Thanks have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Yes, I've been having the same issues all week.

  8. #7947
    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Good evening Cincinnati. Just like to know if anyone else is having issues trying to get on here. Yesterday could not even get on here. I tried several times with no luck. Just now it took me a couple tries. This is during the day the evening really just about when ever. Here is what I am getting. Thanks have a good one. Be safe out there.
    It's not just you, I'm also seeing this for a few days. I assume technical difficulties but don't know for certain.

  9. #7946

    Usasexguide issue.

    Good evening Cincinnati. Just like to know if anyone else is having issues trying to get on here. Yesterday could not even get on here. I tried several times with no luck. Just now it took me a couple tries. This is during the day the evening really just about when ever. Here is what I am getting. Thanks have a good one. Be safe out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250514-084603(1).jpg‎   Screenshot_20250514-084618(1).jpg‎  

  10. #7945

    Where in Oregon district?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've been hoping the same thing but don't know of ANY except maybe one in Dayton in the Oregon District.
    I'm up in dayton somewhat regularly and I'd be interested on knowing hate this is near but honestly I'd have a hard time believing its still there nowadays considering how the scene has gotten up there overall. They don't have the scummy strip joints like Katie's anymore, all the infamous hotels and motels got shut down or are heabily monitored, x has nothing going on, mongers come down closer to cincy for the escorts and massage joints since a lot of providers end up in Springdale and the massage spots in the northern burbs. Also Oregon district is kinda like a yuppie gentrified area now, no disrespect because I've hung out there and love it. If you have more intel on the GH please share, that's all.

    To the other poster asking, I'd check out toledo. They have a couple adult theaters in action, really I think maybe 4 or so where you can find action but there are 2 for sure where I've had fun. One has booths and gh the other is more of just a big theater with seats and there's like a couples second another where the guys are just chilling if the couplez want to come down and play. The best theater experiences I've had were in Tampa at some of the spots where gloryholegirls and dirty d used to shoot if people remember, places like fantasy land, highly recommend. But toledo is the only other place I've been that's come close although I hear in parts of TX gloryholes and theaters are popular.

  11. #7944

    Regrettably, no

    Quote Originally Posted by FortWayneFun82  [View Original Post]
    Next weekend fianc and I will be passing by Cincy. Any Adult theaters or GH areas we might be able to stop by and play Friday night?
    I've been hoping the same thing but don't know of ANY except maybe one in Dayton in the Oregon District.

  12. #7943

    Coming to Cincy

    Next weekend fiancé and I will be passing by Cincy. Any Adult theaters or GH areas we might be able to stop by and play Friday night?

  13. #7942

    Alice and a word to the wise

    I would highly recommend not giving this provider or any provider personal information. "Alice" is a vindictive individual that will use it against you if she perceives or feels slighted in any way. The second red flag is asking 500 when she is more like 200-250 at best. You've been warned.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alice-elitecompanion

  14. #7941

    I agree, experience with Cuddle Comfort

    My experience with CuddleComfort has been purely platonic. My experiences haven't been bad, but no extras even hinted, and although some depictions in descriptions of postings by word or pics were 'interestingly invoking or revealing', the provider always references the rules and was clear 'what you signed up for'. YMMV, and I've seen reports elsewhere that there are some that have had more, but not my experience thus far, even though the ads of the ones I've responded to were a bit on the shady side, I. E; pics with horn means, fully extended tongues, cleavage with some aereols visible, and verbiage like, 'any contact points', 'intertwined legs', 'chest to chest'.

    Stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Soca99  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have any luck on the one time I actually set up a meeting. All of the profiles stress platonic and some even remind you of the CC agreement. Reviews do not indicate anything else but other than close but clothed companionship. I like to read one that you thought indicated otherwise. The reason I even tried was some of the profile pictures seemed to be more revealing and posing in more of a Listcrawler pose than and platonic site pose. Could be a gold mine but all I found was pyrite. Let us know. Toftt..

  15. #7940

    Ashley Firefantasy in town

    She'll be in West Chester tonight and the next few days. Just posting to help her out.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-fiirefantasy

    DrDave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape