Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 17250
-
05-22-25 22:32 #15735Senior Member

Posts: 95It is still there you just may be blocked. I'm trying to upload a picture.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 17:51 #15734Senior Member

Posts: 94Lol
LOL. Profile is taken down too.
Originally Posted by MilfHunter818
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 13:19 #15733Senior Member

Posts: 95Thief alert. Honestgirl
I've been talking to this one all week we planned to meet today. She came in and asked if we could fuck in the shower which who would say no I went to get in and she grabbed the cash and ran.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...d-495cf368e946
-
05-22-25 12:10 #15732Senior Member

Posts: 94Seeking steals the money all the time
Seeking steals the money all the time and gets a lot of members banned, they don't care as long as they got your money and there is nothing you can do.
I am permanently banned as they have all my info and it gets flagged when I try to get membership.
Lost money when I tried different ways with 6 accounts using gift cards.
You can't recover unless you use amex card as payment method which I can't do as it gets flagged when I put in my info. Can't do alias with a credit card.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 12:02 #15731Senior Member

Posts: 94I have seeking 25% discount. DM me
I have seeking 25% discount. DM me.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 10:27 #15730Senior Member

Posts: 534Thats more like it.
She pissed me off anyway, I can tell when I'm being patronized and it was painfully obvious with her. How did her looks compare to the pictures?
Originally Posted by Gavin112
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 08:13 #15729Regular Member

Posts: 1Mai lmao
She's a bit loose when I fucked her 3 weeks ago drop a load and move on. Get her for the 170 I paid.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 23:38 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 149Seeking discount
Has anyone seen more than 20% discount in the recent times?
If you did can you t please share the promo code?
You can still see the promo code but can't add / edit anymore.
However I think I have a workaround and want to try it.
So if anyone has seen a higher than 20% discount, please share or DM as well?
-
05-21-25 15:46 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 362Amber
Chatting with Amber and wondering if there is any experience with her out there before I try to meet up with her. Hopefully there is.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-0067aeed5191
SD.
-
05-21-25 12:23 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 47Cover required or not, if you don't mind the question.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 09:54 #15725Forum Sponsors

Posts: 343Bikini Baby
New SLN girl, Desiree 24.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Fantasybby/
-
05-20-25 16:37 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 104Fernanda
What was the ppm allowance for Fernanda? Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 16:04 #15723Senior Member

Posts: 362Ashley
Never heard back from anyone but decided to go ahead and see her. Fun time, very orgasmic. Loved the mouth during foreplay and really loved the dick. Finger bang her ass and she loved that too. A bit of a belly on her. Ass and thighs were not that big. Huge knockers. I plan to repeat!!
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
May the pussy be with you.
SD.
-
05-20-25 15:55 #15722Senior Member

Posts: 362Appreciated Airmantroy
Thank you for the info!!
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 14:42 #15721Senior Member

Posts: 534She has ads posted on Tryst.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






