Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 17258
-
05-21-25 23:38 #15728Senior Member

Posts: 149Seeking discount
Has anyone seen more than 20% discount in the recent times?
If you did can you t please share the promo code?
You can still see the promo code but can't add / edit anymore.
However I think I have a workaround and want to try it.
So if anyone has seen a higher than 20% discount, please share or DM as well?
-
05-21-25 15:46 #15727Senior Member

Posts: 362Amber
Chatting with Amber and wondering if there is any experience with her out there before I try to meet up with her. Hopefully there is.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-0067aeed5191
SD.
-
05-21-25 12:23 #15726Senior Member

Posts: 47Cover required or not, if you don't mind the question.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 09:54 #15725Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345Bikini Baby
New SLN girl, Desiree 24.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Fantasybby/
-
05-20-25 16:37 #15724Senior Member

Posts: 104Fernanda
What was the ppm allowance for Fernanda? Appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 16:04 #15723Senior Member

Posts: 362Ashley
Never heard back from anyone but decided to go ahead and see her. Fun time, very orgasmic. Loved the mouth during foreplay and really loved the dick. Finger bang her ass and she loved that too. A bit of a belly on her. Ass and thighs were not that big. Huge knockers. I plan to repeat!!
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
May the pussy be with you.
SD.
-
05-20-25 15:55 #15722Senior Member

Posts: 362Appreciated Airmantroy
Thank you for the info!!
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 14:42 #15721Senior Member

Posts: 534She has ads posted on Tryst.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 12:25 #15720Regular Member

Posts: 4Beth
I saw her in Roswell about a year ago. Nice clean apartment. She's heavier than the pics. Allowance was $300. Gave an unspirited BBBJ as a precursor. Not that great was mechanical. Fucked her lazy doggy. She's attractive but super thick. More thick than I even like. Short stubby legs so kind of odd proportionally. I mean she'll get you off for the allowance. But I just felt nothing at all. Everything was uncovered and she has a deep masculine raspy voice. Let me say this at my age the sight of her naked would not make my dick grow one millimeter. Took some oral and a lot of concentration on my part to get where I needed to be to pop. I'd do her again for $100.
Originally Posted by BumbaCloth
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 12:02 #15719Senior Member

Posts: 259Suspended
I guess you're SOL if you want to take your profile down after being suspended? I still get messages, WTF! Can anyone please advise?
-
05-20-25 11:53 #15718Senior Member

Posts: 303Niomi25
Avoid! Started off great! She was talking like a regular young chick that is looking to make some money on the side. Sent some pics and even some vids. Body is really nice, small with an nice ass. We even facetimed and it was her LOL. Set up something for the next morning and I had to host the first session then she would host. I got to the room and verified she was coming before I checked in and she said she is on the way. Never heard back from her so I was sitting in the hotel holding my dick LOL and I popped some him and horny goat weed LOL. Glad I had a backup coming at a later time since I like to get the most out my rooms and I'm greedy. Makes me want to leave the sbs alone because they are always late and flakes.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73393767
-
05-20-25 11:35 #15717Senior Member

Posts: 362Fernanda
I recently went to text with Fernanda and I'm wanting to explore your note about her being Pro. Like escort listings pro or a handful of daddies in rotation for the money pro? I like our conversation so far and trying to decide if I want to see her or not. Appreciate any info.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
SD.
-
05-19-25 23:41 #15716Senior Member

Posts: 1302This is straight from the typical "rinser" playbook. Good job not falling for it.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 21:25 #15715Senior Member

Posts: 333Link for Mai -- https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-eb8a5b63ace3.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 20:16 #15714Senior Member

Posts: 534Here's a few for the files
Kaylaxoxo- https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-5caf93eff2cb Converstaion started great, went to text and then the bulsh! T started. Will take 300 ppm and hosts, but needs a compensated date first for you guessed it 300. After I balked at that ridiculousness she says 300 is nothing to her and she spends that on lunch and dinner everyday. Really? Now we know why you're trying to scam. You drop 300 in the toilet at least once a day. If you want her number I'll be happy to share it for those with money to throw away.
Lola- https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-2f2a4affbe24 Great conversation to texting. Ppm is fine but at $600 per and she can not host. Seems like a nice girl but not for me at 600. Offered 400 and she politely declined.
Fernanda- https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-a0a210f69739 PRO. But I had to see if she really looked that good, and I have a thing for latinas. She's just a fit as the pics suggest, absolutely loves DATY has a huge clit too. Can be had for less than her advertised price, but that depends on your negotiating skills. Cover not required, but she is high volume be your own judge on that.
Yourfavoritee (Carlie) - had connected with her late last year and she disappeared for a while, she's back but don't be blinded by the booty unless you like small bbw and bad hygeine. $250 ppm didn't host and I do not have her number any longer, deleted it before her tail lights got out of sight.
Mai- (asian with glasses and white sundress) NO LINK-Blocked her / she blocked me Dirty texts from the 4th one, talks a good game claims she hasn't had sex in forever blah blah blah. Want's 400 no hosting and she's in EBF Bethlehem near Winder (east bumble fuk) where the going rate should be 250-300 tops if they can't host. I kinda doubt she's real but she got really aggressive / mad after I explained 400 with a hotel bill wasn't going to happen.










Reply With Quote




