Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 499 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6888
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulgisellevega

    I've been enjoying these Latin girls lately. Although this one was not my first choice out of all the ones visiting but was the only one my schedule would work with. She is staying in one of the nice chain hotels in Mount Pleasant. I had a great time with her. Great conversation super friendly and has an amazing head game and knows how to catch the load. She does have some huge tits but there's a long and saggy type. She also has a very full Bush. But I was not there for that.
    Big natural boobs seem kind of rare around here. When I was living in Texas, they were abundant.

  2. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    I ended up texting basically all the Latina numbers and went with the first one that texted back late Friday night. Definitely not the lady in the picture but had a good time. 150 for 30 minutes. Bigger than the pictures maybe 45 ish, nice tits and pleasant at a hotel off Montague. Saturday I tried another ad and directed to hotel in the same area but different address- Saul white. Ended up meeting up with. The same girl from the night before. She said she's here for a week. I imagine she is all these ads. There is definitely another person coordinating all the ads. She asked how much I was quoted and I said 150 - she was willing to do 100 for the inconvenience but I passed and she was nice about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/186983600

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/187010550
    " what did she look like, since those were not her pics? What was on the menu. Any tats".

  3. #6886

    This Gem

    Quote Originally Posted by Scbomber  [View Original Post]
    Is this new / recent?
    No, its from about a year ago. I ran across her and bunch of others on social media the other day. All of them friends of course. There is a newer girl. Sexylexy or something like that, on Tryst and STG (I think) who had more drug charges between here and Myrtle than I could keep count of. But that picture is just horrid vs the super filtered pictures she uses now.

  4. #6885

    Good ole Kayla Payne

    Quote Originally Posted by JonReremy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize which STG / Tryst gem this is. Ill give you a hint. She robs people.
    Is this new / recent?

  5. #6884

    This Gem

    Anyone recognize which STG / Tryst gem this is. Ill give you a hint. She robs people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-05-22 005354.jpg‎  

  6. #6883

    Another Latin Girl

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulgisellevega

    I've been enjoying these Latin girls lately. Although this one was not my first choice out of all the ones visiting but was the only one my schedule would work with. She is staying in one of the nice chain hotels in Mount Pleasant. I had a great time with her. Great conversation super friendly and has an amazing head game and knows how to catch the load. She does have some huge tits but there's a long and saggy type. She also has a very full Bush. But I was not there for that.

  7. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWhatley1996  [View Original Post]
    Moreso the latter than the former.

    She's changed her name and number in the past month or two, which is always a red flag. Typically girls who are regularly changing their names and numbers are hiding from bad reputations. She used to go by Quinn. Search Quinn to see my review of her.

    Long story short, don't waste your time.
    That's what I figured. I missed the name change. Appreciate the response.

  8. #6881
    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    Golf Ball Girl.

    Following advice of others, I tried out golf ball girl. Good BBBJ CIM big tits, good price of 60. Heads up though for those with a little paranoia, she asked to let me know when I was 5 minutes away. I did and she asked if I could grab a slushee for her and pointed me to a circle K. I grabbed it and came out and noticed a guy in a Honda civic eyeballing me. Enough to catch my attention, I went to see where he was heading and sure enough it was to the same hotel.

    I was then given the room number. I parked on opposite side to scope it out and sure enough same guy was hanging outside his car, not really by the room. I assume this was a lookout instead of a "boyfriend going to bust in" but I was prepared. Got some decent head but sure enough a few minutes in- someone knocked on the door but she kept going and ended up finishing. She apologized and said "sorry I'm not sure who that was" she seemed nice enough and it was daylight, but giving a heads up.
    "Golf ball girl" has been around for several years and has lots of reviews. She does tend to stay in some less than desirable motels but you are going to have to sacrifice something for a good bbj at such a bargain. I don't recall anyone ever reporting any shenanigans with her, but she is high volume and tends to over schedule at times. The slushy thing could certainly be due to reasons that other members have already touched on. It also could have been a stalling tactic to give her time to finish up with a client, or extra time to get high before you arrived. I've seen golf ball probably close to 10 times over the past few years and can only remember once when she had a lookout / bf around, so it's a possibility that she was robbed recently or some guy got too aggressive with her or she may just have a new bf / pimp. The "5 minutes away" text is super typical of most low end girls. The 5 minute heads up is for several varying reasons that I have discovered over the years. Some reasons are that 5 minutes gives their pimp / bf time to either hide in the bathroom or put up his stuff and get out of the room. Another reason is these low end girls are afraid to death of missing out on the next meal ticket so it is another way to confirm that you are still coming before they book another date. Another reason is many of these chicks need to get high before you arrive so that text is their cue to snort, smoke or shoot up. There are probably other reasons as well but those are the ones that come to mind.

    These girls have constantly changing situations that can lead them to act different from time to time. Golf ball was barely posting like a year or so ago and I asked her why she was barely posting and not answering texts. At that point she had a real BF in her life and he was basically taking care of her so she wasn't working much at all. Nowadays it looks like she back to the streets and posting regularly again. Of all the lower-end head specialists around I'd say she's probably still the best. And those titties are still crazy nice.

  9. #6880
    Quote Originally Posted by CJD843  [View Original Post]
    That makes sense. I also assumed if you're carrying specific items it was a method to identify you before you get to the room.
    Yeah I think it is moreso for this reason. I've had a girl ask me to bring a cup of ice then go ghost on me once she spotted me. Maybe she mistook me for someone she had a bad experience with in the past IDK. They are mostly looking to see who they may be dealing with before you get there, especially if you are a first time visitor. In the case of golf ball girl, she's a very high volume provider so she doesn't usually bother herself with too much LEO screening unless there is something that gave her cause. Also, many of these girls use the Mr. Number app which allows users to make comments pertaining to certain phone numbers. If you are using burner numbers like most of us are, there can be all kind of misinformation attached to your number that will spook these chicks. They treat the stuff written in that app as if it were gospel.

  10. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys79  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gents. Has anyone had any interactions with MR? There's something about her that seems like she could be real fun but she also gives off the I'm going to rip you off vibe. Curiosity is beginning to get the best of me LOL.
    Moreso the latter than the former.

    She's changed her name and number in the past month or two, which is always a red flag. Typically girls who are regularly changing their names and numbers are hiding from bad reputations. She used to go by Quinn. Search Quinn to see my review of her.

    Long story short, don't waste your time.

  11. #6878
    In the last two weeks I had two experiences with some visiting ladies. I highly recommend them. They both come to Charleston a few times a year and they are as advertised. Easily two of my best experiences ever.

    Layla Luv.

    https://tryst.link/escort/layla-luv

    Luzia Brazil.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luizabrazilescort-1

  12. #6877

    Pawleys Lady

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...g/858410126982

    Heading up the coast for work and passing through the area this little tart is in. Wanted to see if anyone had some intel or experience. TIA.

  13. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by PmGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her about a month ago. Great BBJ with CIM and swallow. Same kind of sketchy hotel off rivers. But she did the trick and was a great price.
    Didn't she post on stg a while ago about quitting or taking a break due to "health" reasons?

  14. #6875

    Megan Rose

    Good afternoon gents. Has anyone had any interactions with MR? There's something about her that seems like she could be real fun but she also gives off the I'm going to rip you off vibe. Curiosity is beginning to get the best of me LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0715.jpg‎  

  15. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    You know why she asked you to stop at the store and buy her something right? It's not because she needed it. These girls are being told by pimps or handlers uncleo can't bring you something if in fact they are uncleo. This is why the guy looked at you as he did. A'nd just for the record its complete bullshit uncleo can bring anything they want. I have been asked to bring cigarettes, cokes candy bars and I refuse. I just tell my time is limited and don't have time to stop.
    That makes sense. I also assumed if you're carrying specific items it was a method to identify you before you get to the room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape