Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 499 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 7473
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6873

    Golf ball girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ColonNoir  [View Original Post]
    You know why she asked you to stop at the store and buy her something right? It's not because she needed it. These girls are being told by pimps or handlers uncleo can't bring you something if in fact they are uncleo. This is why the guy looked at you as he did. A'nd just for the record its complete bullshit uncleo can bring anything they want. I have been asked to bring cigarettes, cokes candy bars and I refuse. I just tell my time is limited and don't have time to stop.
    I had a dream with her about a month ago. Great BBJ with CIM and swallow. Same kind of sketchy hotel off rivers. But she did the trick and was a great price.

  2. #6872
    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    Golf Ball Girl.

    Following advice of others, I tried out golf ball girl. Good BBBJ CIM big tits, good price of 60. Heads up though for those with a little paranoia, she asked to let me know when I was 5 minutes away. I did and she asked if I could grab a slushee for her and pointed me to a circle K. I grabbed it and came out and noticed a guy in a Honda civic eyeballing me. Enough to catch my attention, I went to see where he was heading and sure enough it was to the same hotel.

    I was then given the room number. I parked on opposite side to scope it out and sure enough same guy was hanging outside his car, not really by the room. I assume this was a lookout instead of a "boyfriend going to bust in" but I was prepared. Got some decent head but sure enough a few minutes in- someone knocked on the door but she kept going and ended up finishing. She apologized and said "sorry I'm not sure who that was" she seemed nice enough and it was daylight, but giving a heads up.
    You know why she asked you to stop at the store and buy her something right? It's not because she needed it. These girls are being told by pimps or handlers uncleo can't bring you something if in fact they are uncleo. This is why the guy looked at you as he did. A'nd just for the record its complete bullshit uncleo can bring anything they want. I have been asked to bring cigarettes, cokes candy bars and I refuse. I just tell my time is limited and don't have time to stop.

  3. #6871

    Red Bank road Latinos

    Anyone had any experiences with any of the Red Bank road, Dorchester Rd and la Quinta Latinos? Rates do the girls line up with pics and service?

    We need to start a Latino provider directory. These ladies are very appealing just little to no feedback.

  4. #6870
    I've been very curious about her myself.

  5. #6869

  6. #6868

    Jasmine Doll

    Gents just saw this beauty. Pictures are real and recent. She is an absolute sweetheart and will treat you right if you treat her right. Beautiful feet as well if that's your thing and gives a fantastic FJ. Would highly recommend to see her before she leaves. She very selective on who she sees and prefers 2 way verification on first visit. Damage. 2 for 30 min.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmine_doll

  7. #6867
    Generally speaking, the cheaper motels seem to have more risk. Most of the latina's seem to be drug free and fairly legit and fairly priced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to see if anyone has dreamt of either of these two or willing to provide feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/186903256

    That one has been very responsive and even sent another pic when requested (no face). I looked at the pic and it was sent quickly and looked to be at the place claims to be staying at. All pictures were searched and nothing came up and no other ads other than this. Where is get a little cautious is the lodging is a place with outdoor access and I wonder who may be lurking in another room or nearby. Any advice on that or is it just paranoia? Anything I am forgetting to check. No reviews that I have found, so it could be like the girl of the week similar to a review another dreamer did with the Homer Simpson tattoo. Price point seems on par, just haven't experienced these girls as they look so much better than most of the worn down Asians that get put in hotels. Those are never like the pictures.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/186930034

    This one is in the same area for the most part and I just don't have much on her.

    I appreciate any heads up you guys can provide.

  8. #6866
    Golf Ball Girl.

    Following advice of others, I tried out golf ball girl. Good BBBJ CIM big tits, good price of 60. Heads up though for those with a little paranoia, she asked to let me know when I was 5 minutes away. I did and she asked if I could grab a slushee for her and pointed me to a circle K. I grabbed it and came out and noticed a guy in a Honda civic eyeballing me. Enough to catch my attention, I went to see where he was heading and sure enough it was to the same hotel.

    I was then given the room number. I parked on opposite side to scope it out and sure enough same guy was hanging outside his car, not really by the room. I assume this was a lookout instead of a "boyfriend going to bust in" but I was prepared. Got some decent head but sure enough a few minutes in- someone knocked on the door but she kept going and ended up finishing. She apologized and said "sorry I'm not sure who that was" she seemed nice enough and it was daylight, but giving a heads up.

  9. #6865
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/joiya

    I saw this girl the other night. I had a really good time. She's mid 40's larger than her pictures. Pictures are probably 10 years ago. But nice fake boobs, beautiful skin and no fat rolls. She has a couple rules but nothing too bad. I had a good time, 2 Pops and I was on my way. The price is right as well.
    What rules? BBBJ? Cim?

  10. #6864

    Latin Luver

    https://tryst.link/escort/joiya

    I saw this girl the other night. I had a really good time. She's mid 40's larger than her pictures. Pictures are probably 10 years ago. But nice fake boobs, beautiful skin and no fat rolls. She has a couple rules but nothing too bad. I had a good time, 2 Pops and I was on my way. The price is right as well.

  11. #6863

    Worth a Visit

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704069685

    If you are into thick, black providers she is for sure worth a visit. I've seen her two times in total. Sweet demeanor, amazing booty that moves well, and respectful without some of the typical BS. She's been in town for a week or two already so I doubt she will be around much longer. That said, she does seem to stop by this area 2, 3 times a year. We want her to return, let's mind our manners.

  12. #6862
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to see if anyone has dreamt of either of these two or willing to provide feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/186903256

    That one has been very responsive and even sent another pic when requested (no face). I looked at the pic and it was sent quickly and looked to be at the place claims to be staying at. All pictures were searched and nothing came up and no other ads other than this. Where is get a little cautious is the lodging is a place with outdoor access and I wonder who may be lurking in another room or nearby. Any advice on that or is it just paranoia? Anything I am forgetting to check. No reviews that I have found, so it could be like the girl of the week similar to a review another dreamer did with the Homer Simpson tattoo. Price point seems on par, just haven't experienced these girls as they look so much better than most of the worn down Asians that get put in hotels. Those are never like the pictures.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/186930034

    This one is in the same area for the most part and I just don't have much on her.

    I appreciate any heads up you guys can provide.
    I ended up texting basically all the Latina numbers and went with the first one that texted back late Friday night. Definitely not the lady in the picture but had a good time. 150 for 30 minutes. Bigger than the pictures maybe 45 ish, nice tits and pleasant at a hotel off Montague. Saturday I tried another ad and directed to hotel in the same area but different address- Saul white. Ended up meeting up with. The same girl from the night before. She said she's here for a week. I imagine she is all these ads. There is definitely another person coordinating all the ads. She asked how much I was quoted and I said 150 - she was willing to do 100 for the inconvenience but I passed and she was nice about it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/186983600

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/187010550

  13. #6861
    Quote Originally Posted by Measureup  [View Original Post]
    She is (or was) a BKS girl. They have been up in Raleigh and other places for a while. I used to see some of them when I traveled more. If they are moving into SC we will see some good talent at decent rates that's for sure.
    Another BKS girl is in town. Hopefully this is the beginning of something good.

  14. #6860
    Quote Originally Posted by Relaxd4  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to see if anyone has dreamt of either of these two or willing to provide feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/186903256

    That one has been very responsive and even sent another pic when requested (no face). I looked at the pic and it was sent quickly and looked to be at the place claims to be staying at. All pictures were searched and nothing came up and no other ads other than this. Where is get a little cautious is the lodging is a place with outdoor access and I wonder who may be lurking in another room or nearby. Any advice on that or is it just paranoia? Anything I am forgetting to check. No reviews that I have found, so it could be like the girl of the week similar to a review another dreamer did with the Homer Simpson tattoo. Price point seems on par, just haven't experienced these girls as they look so much better than most of the worn down Asians that get put in hotels. Those are never like the pictures.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/186930034

    This one is in the same area for the most part and I just don't have much on her.

    I appreciate any heads up you guys can provide.
    In my experience, for what it's worth, most girls that advertise on skip and list crawler stay in hotels with outside access. I don't think I've ever seen a traveling Latina stay anywhere with internal access. That's typically associated with higher end providers.

  15. #6859

    Latina fun

    I am trying to see if anyone has dreamt of either of these two or willing to provide feedback.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/186903256

    That one has been very responsive and even sent another pic when requested (no face). I looked at the pic and it was sent quickly and looked to be at the place claims to be staying at. All pictures were searched and nothing came up and no other ads other than this. Where is get a little cautious is the lodging is a place with outdoor access and I wonder who may be lurking in another room or nearby. Any advice on that or is it just paranoia? Anything I am forgetting to check. No reviews that I have found, so it could be like the girl of the week similar to a review another dreamer did with the Homer Simpson tattoo. Price point seems on par, just haven't experienced these girls as they look so much better than most of the worn down Asians that get put in hotels. Those are never like the pictures.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ston/186930034

    This one is in the same area for the most part and I just don't have much on her.

    I appreciate any heads up you guys can provide.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape