The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 472 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6173

    Another one

    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    A Lauderhill Spa on University got busted this week. Saw the mugshot. Stay safe everyone.
    Another different bust today. Similar area.

  2. #6172

    Newbs asking about MF

    Pretty much any of the ladies charging $200 flat on MF wearing scrubs are in the business of doing the deed; however, that won't stop them from telling you once you're there that it's an extra $50 for a HJ or $150 for FS. You don't want the be in the practice of paying $250 for a crappy, 10 minute, light touch body rub with at best a topless HJ. You'll be regretfully putting your shoes back on after 25 minutes, realizing you could have had an excellent 1 hour massage + HJ for $100 less. I would avoid all the $200 scrub ads. Even if you'd like to pay $350 to bone them, the photos are often touched up or AI-assisted. You're not meeting exactly who you think you are.

  3. #6171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
    There are no secret code words or phrases. You can't judge by pricing over under 200 or hours. You either have to roll the dice and be very careful or just google phone numbers.

  4. #6170
    That is why never a good idea to negotiate services, prices and appointments by text, leaving evidence court admissible.

  5. #6169
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveNoAnswers  [View Original Post]
    On line search, I couldn't find anything related. Broward county jail wants a name before seeing any pic. Lauderhill, no info as well.
    https://tamaractalk.com/fbi-cure-spa...titution-54690

  6. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    A Lauderhill Spa on University got busted this week. Saw the mugshot. Stay safe everyone.
    On line search, I couldn't find anything related. Broward county jail wants a name before seeing any pic. Lauderhill, no info as well.

  7. #6167
    A Lauderhill Spa on University got busted this week. Saw the mugshot. Stay safe everyone.

  8. #6166
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
    Google the phone # - if it pops up on escorts sites you got your answer.

  9. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
    Always a book and take your chances thing, unless you've recognized her from somewhere else.

  10. #6164
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDigxxx  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    The typical hour house fees and standard tips.

    Seriously why always ask about the damage. It's left out for a reason. Some days I give more or just the standard.

  11. #6163

    Vivi damage

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Flew into the night before to meet with a client. Meeting my client over breakfast at the New Lighthouse cafe in the morning. As I was heading over there, driving on griffin road I spotted Health & Beauty Spa, doesn't seem like they opened yet since was still early. After a successful breakfast / meeting. I decided to reward myself by going to the spa I've just mentioned. As I entered the store I was greeted by a lovely Asian gal whom said her name was Vivi. Vivi happily took my house fee and ushered me into the nearest available room. I quickly undress and got comfortable. Vivi comes right back and performed a well worthwhile massage on me. On the flip, the massage continues with lots of teasing. I ended up getting offered a nice wet sloppy BBBJ, she attempted to dt several times but her gagged reflex made her stop. Next comes the cfs. She did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. After a bit of both I had her lay down and spread eagle so I can do her in mish. Did her that way for a bit before turning her sideways poke like this, then turn her face down ass up as I continue giving it to her. Eventually all good things come to an end, I nutted in the bag. She cleans me up and then herself. Then walks me out, a peck on the cheek and out I went.

  12. #6162

    Massage Finder

    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?

  13. #6161

    Real!

    This almost feels like a sting operation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/187343383

    I reached out and the operator was rude. Told me to go there and ask whose working there I just take calls.

  14. #6160
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfish70  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Tuesday afternoon, the girl that brought me back was young w tight body and perky C MM's, sexy attitude. She was nowhere near 50. Decent massage and got my motor started before I flipped. She whispered in my ear she was ready get going, and what she wanted.

    Took everything I could throw at her like a champ. I'd go back. Paid a little more than usual, but she was worth it.

    Name was Anne or Amy.
    I went there and got Annie. We went straight to FS. Great rack and tight, but didn't like her attitude. Won't be returning. She told me I was handsome so not sure what the issue was.

  15. #6159

    Synkro Touch

    Synkrotouch dot com.

    I've seen Laura advertise elsewhere. Imagine she's OK. Wonder if the other mamita is fun. The prices though are hilarious and certainly don't include tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape