Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 472 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 7070
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
    There are no secret code words or phrases. You can't judge by pricing over under 200 or hours. You either have to roll the dice and be very careful or just google phone numbers.

  2. #6169
    That is why never a good idea to negotiate services, prices and appointments by text, leaving evidence court admissible.

  3. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveNoAnswers  [View Original Post]
    On line search, I couldn't find anything related. Broward county jail wants a name before seeing any pic. Lauderhill, no info as well.
    https://tamaractalk.com/fbi-cure-spa...titution-54690

  4. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by ToPricky  [View Original Post]
    A Lauderhill Spa on University got busted this week. Saw the mugshot. Stay safe everyone.
    On line search, I couldn't find anything related. Broward county jail wants a name before seeing any pic. Lauderhill, no info as well.

  5. #6166
    A Lauderhill Spa on University got busted this week. Saw the mugshot. Stay safe everyone.

  6. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
    Google the phone # - if it pops up on escorts sites you got your answer.

  7. #6164
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
    Always a book and take your chances thing, unless you've recognized her from somewhere else.

  8. #6163
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDigxxx  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    The typical hour house fees and standard tips.

    Seriously why always ask about the damage. It's left out for a reason. Some days I give more or just the standard.

  9. #6162

    Vivi damage

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Flew into the night before to meet with a client. Meeting my client over breakfast at the New Lighthouse cafe in the morning. As I was heading over there, driving on griffin road I spotted Health & Beauty Spa, doesn't seem like they opened yet since was still early. After a successful breakfast / meeting. I decided to reward myself by going to the spa I've just mentioned. As I entered the store I was greeted by a lovely Asian gal whom said her name was Vivi. Vivi happily took my house fee and ushered me into the nearest available room. I quickly undress and got comfortable. Vivi comes right back and performed a well worthwhile massage on me. On the flip, the massage continues with lots of teasing. I ended up getting offered a nice wet sloppy BBBJ, she attempted to dt several times but her gagged reflex made her stop. Next comes the cfs. She did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. After a bit of both I had her lay down and spread eagle so I can do her in mish. Did her that way for a bit before turning her sideways poke like this, then turn her face down ass up as I continue giving it to her. Eventually all good things come to an end, I nutted in the bag. She cleans me up and then herself. Then walks me out, a peck on the cheek and out I went.

  10. #6161

    Massage Finder

    Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?

  11. #6160

    Real!

    This almost feels like a sting operation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/187343383

    I reached out and the operator was rude. Told me to go there and ask whose working there I just take calls.

  12. #6159
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfish70  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Tuesday afternoon, the girl that brought me back was young w tight body and perky C MM's, sexy attitude. She was nowhere near 50. Decent massage and got my motor started before I flipped. She whispered in my ear she was ready get going, and what she wanted.

    Took everything I could throw at her like a champ. I'd go back. Paid a little more than usual, but she was worth it.

    Name was Anne or Amy.
    I went there and got Annie. We went straight to FS. Great rack and tight, but didn't like her attitude. Won't be returning. She told me I was handsome so not sure what the issue was.

  13. #6158

    Synkro Touch

    Synkrotouch dot com.

    I've seen Laura advertise elsewhere. Imagine she's OK. Wonder if the other mamita is fun. The prices though are hilarious and certainly don't include tip.

  14. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastfish70  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Tuesday afternoon, the girl that brought me back was young w tight body and perky C MM's, sexy attitude. She was nowhere near 50. Decent massage and got my motor started before I flipped. She whispered in my ear she was ready get going, and what she wanted.

    Took everything I could throw at her like a champ. I'd go back. Paid a little more than usual, but she was worth it.

    Name was Anne or Amy.
    Stopped by for some recon. Met the older lady. Not bad but I was not going to spend money for uninspiring ok. She begged me to wait for the younger girl but she was busy. I sat in the car looking at the door as I was checking my phone and the door opened. The older lady waved and the younger girl stepped out. More shapely. Probably 15+/- lbs too heavy and meh looking face. I smiled and waved and drove away. Not looking for perfection but something that gets little lazy excited.

  15. #6156
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Poking Vivi at Health & Beauty Spa

    Flew into the night before to meet with a client. Meeting my client over breakfast at the New Lighthouse cafe in the morning. As I was heading over there, driving on griffin road I spotted Health & Beauty Spa, doesn't seem like they opened yet since was still early. After a successful breakfast / meeting. I decided to reward myself by going to the spa I've just mentioned. As I entered the store I was greeted by a lovely Asian gal whom said her name was Vivi. Vivi happily took my house fee and ushered me into the nearest available room. I quickly undress and got comfortable. Vivi comes right back and performed a well worthwhile massage on me. On the flip, the massage continues with lots of teasing. I ended up getting offered a nice wet sloppy BBBJ, she attempted to dt several times but her gagged reflex made her stop. Next comes the cfs. She did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. After a bit of both I had her lay down and spread eagle so I can do her in mish. Did her that way for a bit before turning her sideways poke like this, then turn her face down ass up as I continue giving it to her. Eventually all good things come to an end, I nutted in the bag. She cleans me up and then herself. Then walks me out, a peck on the cheek and out I went.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape