Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 7071
-
05-22-25 11:03 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 590Newbs asking about MF
Pretty much any of the ladies charging $200 flat on MF wearing scrubs are in the business of doing the deed; however, that won't stop them from telling you once you're there that it's an extra $50 for a HJ or $150 for FS. You don't want the be in the practice of paying $250 for a crappy, 10 minute, light touch body rub with at best a topless HJ. You'll be regretfully putting your shoes back on after 25 minutes, realizing you could have had an excellent 1 hour massage + HJ for $100 less. I would avoid all the $200 scrub ads. Even if you'd like to pay $350 to bone them, the photos are often touched up or AI-assisted. You're not meeting exactly who you think you are.
-
05-22-25 07:56 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 2270There are no secret code words or phrases. You can't judge by pricing over under 200 or hours. You either have to roll the dice and be very careful or just google phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Trident206
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-25 01:16 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 628That is why never a good idea to negotiate services, prices and appointments by text, leaving evidence court admissible.
Originally Posted by AlexInF8
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 22:09 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 94https://tamaractalk.com/fbi-cure-spa...titution-54690
Originally Posted by IHaveNoAnswers
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 18:08 #6167Regular Member

Posts: 7On line search, I couldn't find anything related. Broward county jail wants a name before seeing any pic. Lauderhill, no info as well.
Originally Posted by ToPricky
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 17:37 #6166Senior Member

Posts: 37A Lauderhill Spa on University got busted this week. Saw the mugshot. Stay safe everyone.
-
05-19-25 20:22 #6165Senior Member

Posts: 94Google the phone # - if it pops up on escorts sites you got your answer.
Originally Posted by Trident206
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 19:37 #6164Senior Member

Posts: 37Always a book and take your chances thing, unless you've recognized her from somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Trident206
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 16:04 #6163Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123The typical hour house fees and standard tips.
Originally Posted by DirkDigxxx
[View Original Post]
Seriously why always ask about the damage. It's left out for a reason. Some days I give more or just the standard.
-
05-19-25 08:55 #6162Senior Member

Posts: 38Vivi damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 22:43 #6161Senior Member

Posts: 34Massage Finder
Is there a way to know which therapists on MF are down for extras and full service? Or is it a book and take your chances thing?
-
05-18-25 01:37 #6160Regular Member

Posts: 7Real!
This almost feels like a sting operation.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...dale/187343383
I reached out and the operator was rude. Told me to go there and ask whose working there I just take calls.
-
05-17-25 21:45 #6159Senior Member

Posts: 31I went there and got Annie. We went straight to FS. Great rack and tight, but didn't like her attitude. Won't be returning. She told me I was handsome so not sure what the issue was.
Originally Posted by Fastfish70
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 02:26 #6158Senior Member

Posts: 590Synkro Touch
Synkrotouch dot com.
I've seen Laura advertise elsewhere. Imagine she's OK. Wonder if the other mamita is fun. The prices though are hilarious and certainly don't include tip.
-
05-16-25 10:24 #6157Senior Member

Posts: 629Stopped by for some recon. Met the older lady. Not bad but I was not going to spend money for uninspiring ok. She begged me to wait for the younger girl but she was busy. I sat in the car looking at the door as I was checking my phone and the door opened. The older lady waved and the younger girl stepped out. More shapely. Probably 15+/- lbs too heavy and meh looking face. I smiled and waved and drove away. Not looking for perfection but something that gets little lazy excited.
Originally Posted by Fastfish70
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




