Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 826 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 12389
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10259
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  2. #10258
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #10257

    Anyone been to Tigard Foot lately?

    It's been a while, they've had some talent in the past. Curious what their talent is like these days.

  4. #10256

    Annie Appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuck69  [View Original Post]
    I had to travel to PDX today, so I stopped by Candy and was greeted again by Annie.

    $$ with no conversation. She was all over me and helped me undress. She threw her clothes at me and said " I'm ready baby".

    She set up the pillow and told me to lie down and hold on.

    After some of the greatest head game, I stopped her and told her to lie down, My turn to return the favor.

    Oh my god this girl does not fake the O, she shakes and squirms, but I kept going with DATY until she forced me to quit by wiggling around under me for an oral pump session.

    Holding back, I pulled away and she grabbed the cover and switched around for a mission session. I moved her all around with her thigh squeeze.

    She climbed on cgirl for a bit and took off the cover and we both finished in each others mouths..
    I've seen quite a few raving reviews about Annie that talk about her legendary service. What's her appearance like?

  5. #10255
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #10254

    Annie Candy

    I had to travel to PDX today, so I stopped by Candy and was greeted again by Annie.

    $$ with no conversation. She was all over me and helped me undress. She threw her clothes at me and said " I'm ready baby".

    She set up the pillow and told me to lie down and hold on.

    After some of the greatest head game, I stopped her and told her to lie down, My turn to return the favor.

    Oh my god this girl does not fake the O, she shakes and squirms, but I kept going with DATY until she forced me to quit by wiggling around under me for an oral pump session.

    Holding back, I pulled away and she grabbed the cover and switched around for a mission session. I moved her all around with her thigh squeeze.

    She climbed on cgirl for a bit and took off the cover and we both finished in each others mouths.

    The absolute best session ever.

    A young new girl, but I didn't catch her name. 3 total.

    Annie said there are 22 girls that rotate.

  7. #10253
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    I've been stopping by places that aren't constantly talked about (I did stop by Jinye last week and was lucky enough to get a taste of Nancy and she was excellent).

    This week I took a look at Yi Chi 2 on 82nd after it was mentioned here and was greeted by a troll in a black nightie. Hard pass after she told me she was the only one there.

    Next I stopped in a shop on Foster. The place is called Red 8 Spa on Rubmaps. Not sure what it's called now. I used to stop in when it was called Eastern something or other.

    I was greeted by Lucy, 40-ish with very long hair wearing something that looked like a long night shirt. It was hard to tell what was underneath, but something about her made me stay. I guess I liked her face -- maybe the contrast after seeing the Yi Chi troll was the reason.
    Stopped by Jinye a few days ago and I came to meet a new girl last night.

    Looked under 30 . Nice looking and seemed down for some bonus happy fun times. When she gave me a full on body contact hug, she smelled so good. She pressed down on my back 10 minutes before asking me to flip over. Gives me a hug, a light kiss.

    Teased me a few times, giggling as she would reach down between to tickle the boys. She cuddled up, gave me some playful strokes, then started a BBBJ. I tapped her leg a few times for her to swivel around for 69. When you find the magic button she squeals ever so slightly.

    I was close so we stopped, a few positions ended up in K9 where I filled the bag. Never complained once.

    Cleaned me up, then herself. She said I had some time left so I asked her to massage my feet. Love that. And hearing balls slapping in the next room.

  8. #10252

    Massage at Homeport Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjmpdx  [View Original Post]
    The massage was alright, but I won't be back because it's not what I'm looking for. I was looking for just a massage, with a HJ at the end.

    I don't get massages very often any more, but the massage scene has changed significantly here since COVID. It used to be that a HJ wasn't guaranteed. The last 2 years it seems like any place you go to you can get full service for $200 or less. And there are so many more options of places to go now. Are there any places around that are actually massages, with some options, or are most places just Asian brothels masking as massage parlors?
    Yesterday morning I went to Homeport Spa in Beaverton. I parked at Home Depot and walked across the street. I was greeted by Eva, who was probably in her 30's or early 40's. She said she was Chinese, and was a little thicker and beautiful. She asked if I wanted 30 minutes or an hour. It was $50 to the house for 30 min. I started to undress and she came in before I had finished. I kept my underwear on, and laid face down on the massage table then she started giving me a back massage. She asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage, and I said medium. She asked if oil was okay, and proceeded to give me a really good massage. There were times during the massage that I could tell there was more on the menu. She had placed my hand between her legs during the back massage. On the flip, she asked if I wanted more. I asked for just a HJ. She said $100. I countered with $50 (I had given her $100 before, so she knew I had that). She agreed and said next time bring more money. She striped down to her panties and laid down next to me. Her tits were perky, and she had tattoos on her mid section. She was very sexy. She licked / sucked my nipples as she jerked me to completion. $50 might have been too much, but I didn't want to haggle and I was very satisfied. Her name was Eva. She told me next time I should get an hour massage because 30 minutes isn't enough time for a good massage. Next time I think I will.

  9. #10251

    Love spa. Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    What does Sofia look like. How are they shaped?
    Sophia looks sexy. Slim body. Around 100 lbs. 5 feet 2. Good skin. Late 20's or early 30's old. Chinese.

  10. #10250
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #10249
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]
    Just went to Love spa Saturday morning. Sofia greeted me in the lobby. She was wearing a beige dress. She looked sexy & nice. After the donation, she gave me a BBBJ right away. Didn't have to ask for that. Good deep throat skill. She used her mouth to put a cover on me. I squeezed her 34 C breasts hard while pounding her pussy deep with my cover. On my way out, JoJo came to say Hi & gave me a hug. I squeezed her breasts too. Nice.
    What does Sofia look like. How are they shaped?

  12. #10248

    Love spa. Sofia

    Just went to Love spa Saturday morning. Sofia greeted me in the lobby. She was wearing a beige dress. She looked sexy & nice. After the donation, she gave me a BBBJ right away. Didn't have to ask for that. Good deep throat skill. She used her mouth to put a cover on me. I squeezed her 34 C breasts hard while pounding her pussy deep with my cover. On my way out, JoJo came to say Hi & gave me a hug. I squeezed her breasts too. Nice.

  13. #10247

    Asian fortune massage -- Level of service?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    82nd ave next to fubon behind the starbucks ...
    Sounds like it might be what I'm looking for. What were the extras, the damage, and how were the negotiations?

  14. #10246
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Reads like the return of MixPlate. I wonder if his boy D was there.
    Same guy, for sure. His recent review on Kiki mirrors Mixplates review of kiki on 4-24, post # 10094.

  15. #10245
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    Kiki is a solid cute late 30's chick...
    WTF? No location given? [Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape