Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 7529
-
05-20-25 20:38 #6764Senior Member

Posts: 87Vanda
I enjoyed a nice massage and a sensual HE with Vanda last month.
I'm in need of her services. Does anyone know when Vanda will return? Please post here or PM.
Thank you brothers.
-
05-20-25 20:14 #6763Regular Member

Posts: 13I heard Pimly has a few Thai friends visiting and the one is young and beautiful. Any reports or information?
Originally Posted by Jellox2
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 21:41 #6762Regular Member

Posts: 16Nah no ad links, just trying them out cause close to work LOL. Not sure if they advertise.
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-25 21:30 #6761Senior Member

Posts: 298Middle St used to be Flora, but I guess they changed.
Originally Posted by GenkiBoi
[View Original Post]
Any ad links. Not that they use real photos. But which nana?
Is this ad working out of middle st? seems right on the map: https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/bts/d/honolulu-thai-relaxing-massage/7851554161.html
-
05-19-25 21:30 #6760Regular Member

Posts: 16TOFTT near Mapunapuna
If you guys curious of any places near Mapunapuna area let me know and I'll try it out. Got to be like 10-15 m away (driving time). I'll try them out and report. Only looking for good massage and HE, no extras.
-
05-19-25 20:08 #6759Regular Member

Posts: 16Lanna Thai Middle Street
Went during work one day and just wanted to try it out since it's the closest I can get to without getting in trouble. Walked in and asked for an hour.
Got someone named Nana (I think).
Decent looks, decent massage, sensual HE. She was doing my legs and kept getting close to jr and couldn't stand it so just got on my knees facing down and she knew what to do. She asked for 100 but only told her I brought 140. She said okay. Did my HE, cleaned me off and finished off my massage for the rest of the time. I showered and left.
I would go again for the convenience.
-
05-10-25 22:15 #6758Regular Member

Posts: 8Quoted 800 for nuru, hard pass.
Originally Posted by Diesel671
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 14:39 #6757Senior Member

Posts: 71Whats the damage?
Originally Posted by WhiteLava
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 23:31 #6756Senior Member

Posts: 450Busty Latina, Alexa
Finally, she has returned! Alexa, the super-sexy, "Exotic Latina" is back in town! Her ad says she's 30 but she looks younger than that to me. She has a very cute baby-face, and a body that can stop traffic! Most sensuous massage, I have ever experienced! PM No full service, but I have always found her service to be ultimately satisfy! https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13248174.html.
-
05-01-25 19:12 #6755Regular Member

Posts: 8Yes
Right one. Exactly how she looks in pics, darker skin complexion and very thick.
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-25 18:40 #6754Senior Member

Posts: 298This one right?
Originally Posted by Jellox2
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adu...massage_395710
-
04-29-25 21:36 #6753Regular Member

Posts: 8Pimly
After seeing your post, I tried her out today and your review is bang on. Massage + finish and was in and out in a hour. Would probably go again sometime in the future.
Originally Posted by Kinkylink
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-25 15:43 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 302Pimly
YMMV to me she was great to me. Beautiful face nice tits and looks exactly like the pics. Treat her nice and don't be a dick she will take care of you. If your looking for FS or BJ don't think that's on the table but can't be sure. She has a menu that you can check out at the time of the appointment. This is my 3rd time seeing her 1st time was at CC then at her new place then I guess she also uses another room in the same building. All were discreet and safe and clean. Self shower and hot towel clean up available. I will continue coming to her especially for the massage and her not short timing me liek the other places I've been I pay for a hour I get an hour from Pimly. I will return when funds become available.
-
04-25-25 19:37 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 105Liliha
Orignal post:
Originally Posted by RyanH808
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...276&viewfull=1
-
04-25-25 17:07 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 298Where is this in liliha? PM ok.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





