Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 921 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12086

    Lily's

    Seems like a place that takes Chinese patrons only should have its own thread, like KP now has its own thread because it was so hard to get approved. Seems like the general thread should be about spots that are generally available to mongers. I'm not Chinese so not the one to start the Lilly's thread though. LOL.

  2. #12085
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Visited her in a hotter day; that room really sucks. Very humid hot sweaty. She is the 2nd JAV actress I have ever visited. Both were quiet and mediocre in service. Not bad looks and body for me though. Also did a little foot job. Chinese girls all got pricy at this place.
    I've only seen 3 at Lilys and had a great time with each. Compared to Jojo at GB, I had a better time with Kiho imo.

    I tried a higher end Chinese in the winter at Lilys (also in the sweaty room 4) and the service didn't match the price point. It wasnt any better than GB or the japanese. Their photos never seem to match them whenever I see them in the hallway at Lilys but most of the other apt are the same. However, I believe their selling point for a higher rate is that their roster is generally younger. Correct me if I'm wrong but from my limited visits at GB, their roster is a bit more milfy. And looking at the arrest site from the spa forum, there is a big difference in age. For now, Ill stick with GB for Chinese and Lilys for japanese and hopefully in the future other apt will bring in japanese.

  3. #12084
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Are you Chinese? They are back to taking Chinese guys only. For a while, they were taking non Chinese, but from everything that has been reported lately they went back to taking Chinese guys only.
    True. All of their Chinese girls are non English speaking and expensive now. Only J girls are still worth visiting for me but most of them provide plain services.

    Had two good service girls in a row in GB for me (Bella and Jojo). Would love to see reviews of newly arrived girls here.

  4. #12083
    Dreams crushed. If they change can you DM me and let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Are you Chinese? They are back to taking Chinese guys only. For a while, they were taking non Chinese, but from everything that has been reported lately they went back to taking Chinese guys only.

  5. #12082
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Are you Chinese? They are back to taking Chinese guys only. For a while, they were taking non Chinese, but from everything that has been reported lately they went back to taking Chinese guys only.
    I'm not Chinese. I'm going to keep trying to see if perseverance pays off, or find a referral somehow.

    Thanks man.

  6. #12081

    Chinese only

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanIron  [View Original Post]
    I tried making an appointment over the phone but the lady who answered only knew Chinese, and they didn't respond to my text. I also added them on Wechat but they asked if I had been referred and then deleted me. How can I get into checking out this service? They seem to always have a Japanese girl on their roster.
    Are you Chinese? They are back to taking Chinese guys only. For a while, they were taking non Chinese, but from everything that has been reported lately they went back to taking Chinese guys only.

  7. #12080
    Did you have to call or did you text to set up and appointment? That's on my bucket list to get a AV star.

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Visited her in a hotter day; that room really sucks. Very humid hot sweaty. She is the 2nd JAV actress I have ever visited. Both were quiet and mediocre in service. Not bad looks and body for me though. Also did a little foot job. Chinese girls all got pricy at this place.

  8. #12079

    Lilyoc

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Visited her in a hotter day; that room really sucks. Very humid hot sweaty. She is the 2nd JAV actress I have ever visited. Both were quiet and mediocre in service. Not bad looks and body for me though. Also did a little foot job. Chinese girls all got pricy at this place.
    I tried making an appointment over the phone but the lady who answered only knew Chinese, and they didn't respond to my text. I also added them on Wechat but they asked if I had been referred and then deleted me. How can I get into checking out this service? They seem to always have a Japanese girl on their roster.

  9. #12078
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer7  [View Original Post]
    That's her JAV name so you can look her up for her vids. She seems fairly new to the game as there's only a few vids of her but the ones that are out were released this year. She filmed much more so there should be more to come and if you want you can also make one with her too. She offers the typical Japanese extras. Her tits are enhanced and seem to be recent as her scars on the underboob are still reddish. They are still soft to the touch and looks good on her petite body. English is ok but she's not much of a talker. Hopefully they bring move AV stars here, there's a few touring in the US right now. Only downside was it's been cold these past days so they have the heater on and she's in the room with no windows so you can work up a sweat easily. Plus tomorrow is her last day.
    Visited her in a hotter day; that room really sucks. Very humid hot sweaty. She is the 2nd JAV actress I have ever visited. Both were quiet and mediocre in service. Not bad looks and body for me though. Also did a little foot job. Chinese girls all got pricy at this place.

  10. #12077

    Lily's Kiho Osaka

    That's her JAV name so you can look her up for her vids. She seems fairly new to the game as there's only a few vids of her but the ones that are out were released this year. She filmed much more so there should be more to come and if you want you can also make one with her too. She offers the typical Japanese extras. Her tits are enhanced and seem to be recent as her scars on the underboob are still reddish. They are still soft to the touch and looks good on her petite body. English is ok but she's not much of a talker. Hopefully they bring move AV stars here, there's a few touring in the US right now. Only downside was it's been cold these past days so they have the heater on and she's in the room with no windows so you can work up a sweat easily. Plus tomorrow is her last day.

  11. #12076
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsity2017  [View Original Post]
    Any good options for $200 or less in Chicago? I saw the links for blue Phoenix and others, does that price include tip? I think some of those were $200 for 30 minutes.

    Also ideally I'd like it to be a good massage and then extras, but that's hard to come across for "apartment girls".
    The mini VIP (half hour) at BP and GB is $200. It's all inclusive, no additional tip unless you are generous and feel like the girl gives you good service and you want to tip her after the session. You can ask the girls to give you massage, but they are not professional. Plus, half hour goes by pretty fast, so if you ask for a massage then your fun time is less.

    Mini VIP is for stuffs like catbath, body slide, rimming, BBBJ and kissing. Apartment is not really for massage even though it's available. It's your money. If you prefer a massage over getting your ass licked, by all means go for it.

  12. #12075

    $200 or less

    Any good options for $200 or less in Chicago? I saw the links for blue Phoenix and others, does that price include tip? I think some of those were $200 for 30 minutes.

    Also ideally I'd like it to be a good massage and then extras, but that's hard to come across for "apartment girls".

  13. #12074

    Des Plaines

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmo2010  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad for Melda. Can you confirm if pics accurate?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13243489.html
    I was out shopping yesterday and saw Des Plains on this thread. I scared the! Out of my.

    To be this close to a police station.

  14. #12073

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    Amazing review. Thank you. I see the selfie pic but I can't really tell her size. Can you give details on her figure? Also does BP have a screening process?
    Well, like I stated the 165 cm (5'4" for those of you who don't how to convert) height listed on the website is about right. She has tiny bit of baby fats, so weight is about 105 lbs or so. Butt is above average for an Asian girl.

    No, no screening as they advertise themselves as a "dance studio". You are just there for a dance lesson lol.

  15. #12072

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    The other thing that I wanted to call out is that she is multi orgasmatic. Most girls can only cum once, if they even cum at all. I know you are going to say she is faking, but I have seen my fair share of girls and there was definitely no faking on her part. I mean she was squeezing her legs so tight when she was on the verge of coming that I almost suffocated while eating her out. (Oh, she absolutely loves daty. She turned to the 69 position without me prompting). Or when she was about to cum while we were in mish position, she crossed her legs, put them on my back and started fucking me back vigoursly like there is no tomorrow. And when she finally came, her eyes rolled back and her body started shaking wildly like she was having an epileptic episode lol. I don't know about you, but I love watching a girl cum. Especially, a girl with such a genuine body movements and reactions. I am probably in the minority, but making a girl cum gives me just about if not more satisfactions than me coming.

    If you can speak Mandarin, you will love having the conversation with her. And if you don't, I think you should still see her if you like varieties and don't mind small titties that are cute. Or give yourself a challenge to see if you can even make her cum once haha.
    Amazing review. Thank you. I see the selfie pic but I can't really tell her size. Can you give details on her figure? Also does BP have a screening process?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape