Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 921 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12050

    GB JoJo

    Went to GB a few days ago. I had initially wanted to try the Vietnamese girl, but found out that she appeared to be the Sasa who had been arrested from Orange. Not 100% sure though. Thought of Sasa's real age, decided not to go to her room.

    Changed to JoJo. Not a bad choice. She is not a top looker, around 35 but a lot of smiles. A big plus. Pictures touched up. Natural tits. Starting from a good warm hug and kissing, felt very nice. Excellent service both in bath and on bed. Nice Dongguan both sides. Sensitive teasing with lips, fingers and boobs. Pretty long time rimming with hands touching balls. OK with FIV. All positions well taken, good responses, making me nicely in mood. Had wanted to CIM but exploded in bag during mish. Limited English as most of girls in this place but her service was really good, worth the money. She is a good one. Only bad thing for me was that her feet were not very pretty, I did not play.
    Last edited by MStanfield; 05-06-25 at 13:56. Reason: Typo

  2. #12049

    Sugar at BP good times

    I remembered all the talk about Sugar the last few times she's been in Chicago so I decided to give her a go. Simply put she did not disappoint.

    Great me with a hug and kiss. She a bit giggly and upbeat. Pretty face, thin body, longer legs, hair is dyed blonde, and of course big tits.

    Nice shower, some lfk even dropped to her knees for a BBBJ preview. In the shower she asked if I wanted rimming while washing me. Good sign.

    Back to the room started with a decent massage, body to body rubs and a cat bath with cold water in her mouth. Asked me to get in doggy and she went in for a nice rimming and taint. Then under me for BBBJ and balls. Very nice. Great suction. Lots of DT although she couldn't take it all.

    Flipped for more BBBJ and light FFing. She hopped on for cg, it was tight. I told her I'd start first so we moved on to stand mish to warm her up. Great I contact and very responsive. She makes sexy eye contact throughout the entire session.

    Moved on doggy, nice ass and hips. More cg then finished in mish. She really got into cg. Oh and for the feet guys during standing mish I'm sure she was into some feet worship or whatever you feet fetish guys like to do. I passed.

    Overall I enjoyed her. Great attitude and pretty face. She can take D well.

    Recommend: Yes.

    Repeat: Yes.

  3. #12048

    Reporting In

    Asia, def. Worth the admission price. A obvious willing desire to please.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3630421

  4. #12047

    Lena

    Quote Originally Posted by Leninsbeard  [View Original Post]
    $400 all in. Prices are listed on her ad as well. Higher than KP or an AMP, but a different experience than those places and wanted to try it out.
    What is her age? Anyone else with similar services? It is a bit pricey.

  5. #12046

    Personal Info

    This is exactly why I don't care what they say. I am not sharing personal information with anyone of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith054  [View Original Post]
    https://www.boston25news.com/news/lo...DLR4ZHOAF7PP4/

    Looks like a K-girl agency was busted and they got many of the Johns.

  6. #12045

    Daisy

    Speaking of Asian apartment girls, saw Daisy again today and it was great.

  7. #12044

    Melda

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmPinoy  [View Original Post]
    With a firm grip, tight and snug Melda. Feel for your self and tell me I'm lying.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3543811
    I saw this ad for Melda. Can you confirm if pics accurate?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13243489.html

  8. #12043
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Went to an apartment I was told was at 800 Block of W 31st get there they tell me to come in. It's a real estate company and all the Asian people in there looking at me like I'm bat shit crazy and I'm thinking the real estate company is a front so I go outside text the number and girl tells me she doesn't know and boss would come get me - 2 minutes later.

    An Asian Guy pops out of the alley and leads me down the alley to a walkway between two houses and into an almost.

    Vacant home and leads me to a room with a half passed out girl on the bed.

    I sit on the end of the bed and asked girl if ok she then sits up and throws up all over the place so I tell her to lay down get the house boss and am like what the fuck is going on. He says something to her and she tries to get her act together so I had her lay face down so she wouldn't throw up in her mouth and choke and asked her how much she has to give to house boss and she says $50 so I gave her $100 and bolted. What the fuck is going on and main reason I don't mess with apartments literally had me walk into a real estate company asking where the pussy was hiding WTF.

    Side note girl was hot and the little devil was tell me to fuck the shit out of her but being an old dude and almost at my expiration I didn't want to have to explain this one to god one day soon.
    Unbelievable. Which apartment was it 🙄.

  9. #12042

    BP Sugar

    Sugar is back in town so I had to go see her. Pics are accurate, she's one of the prettiest girls I've seen at these places. Went for hr VIP, preview in the shower, 69, all the positions. You guys know how it works. Her English is getting better. If you like them a little thicc and with a fantastic rack go see her before she leaves. I haven't been out much but I had to make the trip to see her. Still my ATF. Treat her well guys.

  10. #12041

    Reporting In

    Unlike most of Thai providers out of Chicago, this one is in her mid 20's. Photos are accurate. A must see.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13243489.html

  11. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    The website is down. Has anyone heard anything about Freedom House being closed down? I thought about stopping by, but with the website down, I am anxious.
    They discontinued freedomhouse2. Check chicago521.com.

  12. #12039

    Freedom House down?

    The website is down. Has anyone heard anything about Freedom House being closed down? I thought about stopping by, but with the website down, I am anxious.

  13. #12038
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located? Does she close to Niles?
    She is near ohair around the same place where most of the Thai providers are. She is great the only problem I've had with her is getting in contact with her.

  14. #12037

    Why I Don't Frequent Apartments

    Went to an apartment I was told was at 800 Block of W 31st get there they tell me to come in. It's a real estate company and all the Asian people in there looking at me like I'm bat shit crazy and I'm thinking the real estate company is a front so I go outside text the number and girl tells me she doesn't know and boss would come get me - 2 minutes later.

    An Asian Guy pops out of the alley and leads me down the alley to a walkway between two houses and into an almost.

    Vacant home and leads me to a room with a half passed out girl on the bed.

    I sit on the end of the bed and asked girl if ok she then sits up and throws up all over the place so I tell her to lay down get the house boss and am like what the fuck is going on. He says something to her and she tries to get her act together so I had her lay face down so she wouldn't throw up in her mouth and choke and asked her how much she has to give to house boss and she says $50 so I gave her $100 and bolted. What the fuck is going on and main reason I don't mess with apartments literally had me walk into a real estate company asking where the pussy was hiding WTF.

    Side note girl was hot and the little devil was tell me to fuck the shit out of her but being an old dude and almost at my expiration I didn't want to have to explain this one to god one day soon.

  15. #12036
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Any idea what these gals charge for their video\photo service? I asked the booker about Shion specifically and he told me I had to come in and ask the girl. Nah, not going to drive an hour each way to get there, get into the room with the girl and be on the hook for at least some sort of session just to find out the unknown. I was hoping to use the cost of the service as more motivation to drive in to see her as opposed to a deterrent. I'd love to do a nice video with a J girl but my guess is the upcharge would be 200+ and that would be ok if I could just let my 4 k cam roll with an agreeable girl in a well lit room, with their already higher pricing then also higher than normal upcharges for things like BBFS and now Video I could easily blow a grand for an hour with a girl like her and end up with shitty low light mostly useless video as these places are usually way too dark in the rooms for a decent quality video. Anyone partake in video services with a Lily's girl? How did it go? Was it worth it?

    TP.
    I've done it occasionally but I'd say it's a bit risky. I remember Rio was hot and I paid for the video option but she didn't want to turn on the lights. That was a big disappointment, the recording was essentially just the audio. All the rooms have the adjustable light setting so I typically ask if I can adjust it. The second risk is when they say no face. Lilys and many other places arent really upfront about their menu but places in Vancouver and LA would list on their website if there is no face recording, which is only 100 compared to the 200 for with face video. Lastly, even though they allow recording, they arent exactly video friendly. Some would avoid looking at camera or use their hands or hair to cover up their face. Shion was video friendly though. Here's an example of Shion's ad in a different city https://asianpink.cafe/model/giselle...ook-available/.

    The NYC board has plenty of jgirl reviews and I mostly rely on that to see their menu. But you have to do a bit of research yourself as they mostly change names every time they change cities.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape