Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 91 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #973

    Ayla

    Is she part of the IKEA Kaylee crew? The ads seem to be similarly written.

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a massage from Ayla recently? Saw her ad on mojo and contacted her, but no response. Just curious how things would go with her. Thanks.

  2. #972
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a massage from Ayla recently? Saw her ad on mojo and contacted her, but no response. Just curious how things would go with her. Thanks.
    She's a fun time and I think if you hit it off with her the menu can expand on repeat visits. I haven't heard back from her the last few times I tried but I hadn't seen an ad posted. I think unless you see an ad that week, she's off doing other stuff.

  3. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. Overpriced and, as noted here, talks way too much. She talked so much that it turned me off and I couldn't get off.
    Yeah, I saw her probably a decade ago and she was solidly in her 50's then. Just a weird time all around and way too much for a gilf.

  4. #970

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by VeeAnon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a massage from Ayla recently? Saw her ad on mojo and contacted her, but no response. Just curious how things would go with her. Thanks.
    I have seen her several times oner the past couple of years. One of the absolute best hours I have ever spent with a woman, very sexy, Killer body and squeaky clean. Worth the ride to her house.

  5. #969

    Ayla

    Anyone had a massage from Ayla recently? Saw her ad on mojo and contacted her, but no response. Just curious how things would go with her. Thanks.

  6. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up years ago, and she talks a lot over text even before the massage. I got a bad vibe (just thought I'd be disappointed) and noped the fuck out. Sounds like I made the right call. Thanks for the review.
    I saw her once. Overpriced and, as noted here, talks way too much. She talked so much that it turned me off and I couldn't get off.

  7. #967
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jennifer yesterday, she had a current review pop up and I thought I would check her out. I had messaged her years ago to get info but never pulled the trigger. She replied commenting she remembered our conversation. So she stores numbers which kinda freaked me since it's been five years or so.

    The reviews had a price tag of 150 so I reached out. It's 3 for the hour now. But the little guy wanted to play. It's a horrible massage with a happy ending HJ before and after.

    The price alone is not worth going back and she talks a lot. The sex portion of the visit is sensual but not worth $3 and not worth the lousy massage. My shoulders are sore today and that's stupid cranial massage thing she uses out shivers down my spine.
    I hit her up years ago, and she talks a lot over text even before the massage. I got a bad vibe (just thought I'd be disappointed) and noped the fuck out. Sounds like I made the right call. Thanks for the review.

  8. #966
    Saw Jennifer yesterday, she had a current review pop up and I thought I would check her out. I had messaged her years ago to get info but never pulled the trigger. She replied commenting she remembered our conversation. So she stores numbers which kinda freaked me since it's been five years or so.

    The reviews had a price tag of 150 so I reached out. It's 3 for the hour now. But the little guy wanted to play. It's a horrible massage with a happy ending HJ before and after.

    The price alone is not worth going back and she talks a lot. The sex portion of the visit is sensual but not worth $3 and not worth the lousy massage. My shoulders are sore today and that's stupid cranial massage thing she uses out shivers down my spine.

    https://gfe.bedpage.com/brief/Bodyru.../13227746.html

  9. #965

    Miko or Linda?

    Any insight on which you guys would recommend?

    I've seen Linda and the BBBJCIM was great. Unfortunately, unlike other members, my massage was subpar.

    Would you guy suggest Miko? What's on the menu there?

    TIA.

  10. #964
    Legit, instagram is Jensadoll, her email to book is in the link in her ig bio.

  11. #963

    Apparently legit

    I think she has two TER reviews? I was thinking about seeing her but she didn't reply back in time and I moved on. I think $400/ hr and then 100 extra for nuru and 200 for mutual touch so not cheap but looks hot.

  12. #962

    Keep seeing this one pop up on Reddit any info


  13. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Just some more info about Rose. She's closer to 50 in age. If you Google her number you'll find her other ads on escort sites and she started posting that she only sees guys over 55.
    She admitted to me she's mid 40's, she listening escort sites because she's not a CMT, and as a massage therapist not CMT she won't get alot of business. She had no intentions of offering more and I think that's what gets guys turned off because they want more and get rude about it (just my opinion). Perfect case of treat people nicely and you get treated nicely.

  14. #960
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroozer  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Rose on Tryst. She's a great woman, very relaxed and conversed well. Great massage, lots of pressure and always checked in to make sure I was good with things. She's 6' and a little curvy but attractive and the girl in the pics. Massage was $75 and a He was additional $25. So for the price the release is awesome. She tickles the boys when she can and moans during the HE. If you are one of those guys that likes massages with HE she is my go to now. YMMV.

    Located on Boulder near Russell but in an apartment not a weekly, so feel safe going. Has a dog and a bird, but the overall place is clean and neat and she's a nice woman just trying to get by.

    https://tryst.link/massage/butternut-rose
    Just some more info about Rose. She's closer to 50 in age. If you Google her number you'll find her other ads on escort sites and she started posting that she only sees guys over 55.

  15. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe21  [View Original Post]
    What was she wearing. Did you get a look at her body? Always thought she was a tranny at 6 feet tall and size 11 feet (it's in her tryst profile).

    Huge hands too?
    She had on a long dress but she's not a tranny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape