Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1363
-
03-30-25 11:49 #958Senior Member

Posts: 403What was she wearing. Did you get a look at her body? Always thought she was a tranny at 6 feet tall and size 11 feet (it's in her tryst profile).
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
Huge hands too?
-
03-28-25 00:42 #957Senior Member

Posts: 240Hour, wasn't rushed. I made a TER review yesterday. Waiting for it to get approved
Originally Posted by NobodyZ
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 00:28 #956Senior Member

Posts: 152Time
How long was the session?
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 23:43 #955Senior Member

Posts: 299Rose
Had a good time she has some skills.
Originally Posted by Mycroozer
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 11:00 #954Regular Member

Posts: 1Tantric Touch
Anyone know anything about this provider:
https://tryst.link/massage/tantrictouchvegas
Looks interesting.
-
03-26-25 15:25 #953Senior Member

Posts: 240Rose on Tryst
Just visited Rose on Tryst. She's a great woman, very relaxed and conversed well. Great massage, lots of pressure and always checked in to make sure I was good with things. She's 6' and a little curvy but attractive and the girl in the pics. Massage was $75 and a He was additional $25. So for the price the release is awesome. She tickles the boys when she can and moans during the HE. If you are one of those guys that likes massages with HE she is my go to now. YMMV.
Located on Boulder near Russell but in an apartment not a weekly, so feel safe going. Has a dog and a bird, but the overall place is clean and neat and she's a nice woman just trying to get by.
https://tryst.link/massage/butternut-rose
-
02-28-25 14:05 #952Senior Member

Posts: 41Thanks for the info. I am going to reach and give it a try.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-25 08:37 #951Senior Member

Posts: 207Amber
Gave it a shot and your review is spot on, but I will add I booked an hour and was out in 1/2.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-25 19:30 #950Senior Member

Posts: 582MILF massage
It was over a year ago so I'm not totally sure. I think it was $300.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMike
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 15:01 #949Senior Member

Posts: 41MILF Massage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Willing to give this one a try. Other's I've seen in the past have all raised the rate. Been going to AMPs but getting real tired of the inconsistencies. I'd like to find a regular that actually gives a good massage and good ending.
-
02-25-25 11:57 #948Senior Member

Posts: 582MILF massage on DI
I saw her once for hour session and was out in less than 30 minutes. On the plus side, I was able to get BBFS but no CIP. The rushed nature of session and better options are why I never went back.
Her massage is actually pretty good.
Thankfully I didn't run into any crazy problems.
Originally Posted by KnockPlease
[View Original Post]
Last edited by CreamPieSeeker; 02-25-25 at 12:10. Reason: more details
-
02-02-25 20:18 #947Senior Member

Posts: 45She is crazy
She is crazy. Changes the time changes the price and if you complain she will threaten you.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 14:04 #946Senior Member

Posts: 799I'm sure I've seen her talked about on this forum somewhere. Unfortunately with no name it's hard to search but I seem to recall her being legit. In fact I was going to call her but found a good UTR regular so I never did. Good luck and if you see her please report back.
Originally Posted by BMC73
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 13:53 #945Senior Member

Posts: 83Fingers Crossed
No name and number didn't return anything. Hoping someone has seen her and can share details?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/273854018119
-
01-10-25 09:05 #944Senior Member

Posts: 29Miko contact info
Google Miko Mojo Village. Rate is in the ad.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





