Thread: Where are they now.
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 1370
-
09-09-25 10:28 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 109Bryar Rose
Mixed reviews, but always had fun. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
07-06-25 16:50 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 371*****
No idea why that word was censored.
Originally Posted by ToeLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 23:59 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 371Anyone remember?
Didn't know where else to post this. Could swear I fucked this girl in Jax many years ago and she was a total * Can anyone confirm she was ever in Jax?
https://www.xvideos.com/video.uabemm...ill_legs_shake
-
05-18-25 18:01 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 416Molly I think
Man I miss here whatever happened to her? Pipe approves this message.
-
05-17-25 19:38 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 554It's not the Puerto Rican girl who stuck everyone up. She had an incredible ass, and thick.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 19:09 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 351It would be nice if you have a picture, to help jog people's memories.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 16:34 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 414Was she Spanish?
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 08:37 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 554Can't edit this, so I have to do it this way. I'm not talking about the thief who had a young daughter. I know she passed on. I'm talking about Deanna with the huge rack and incredib ass. She was thinking af.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 06:38 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Deanna Diamond
Dude, where have you been? Deanna Diamond died in 2020. I hope that answers your question.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
05-17-25 01:19 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 100Rip?
That's the first time I've heard her name mentioned in many years. I'm not 100 percent but I believe she passed at least 6-7 years ago. Maybe even longer than that. Saw her a few times back around 2011-12. There were always alot of negative reviews about her but I never had a bad experience with her. She disappeared for a couple of years and I heard that she was doing well. Then after being sober for quite some time she relapsed and OD'ed. Believe there was a report on this site about it.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 00:35 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 554Deanna Diamond
Hey, does anyone know what happened to her? Last time I spoke with her she was working out of Texas. I've checked all over and can't find anything. Her body and those tits were off the chain!
-
03-16-25 18:50 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 503Joy on Collins
What happened to Joy that advertised on STG in the Collins area. Adds always had her and her big girl roommate. I saw Joy a few times ajd always had fun. Must say it was weird doing our thing on an air mattress in a small room not far from her kids room. Been looking for her for a week or two. PM me with details.
-
02-27-25 10:47 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 693Mackinzee
Is there a pic, that usually helps remembering.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 17:22 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 1246Thank you Sir!
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 12:48 #1281Banned Member

Posts: 857Mackinzee (RIP 3/9/2023)
Had this number saved in my phone. Googled her and found out she is RIP. I know someone may have seen her hence I had her number. Age 30. If someone can DM me if they know the details, it would be awesome. Just sad tbh.









Reply With Quote






