Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Where are they now.

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1369
This blog is moderated by PetterPetter
  1. #1294

    *****

    No idea why that word was censored.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLover  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where else to post this. Could swear I fucked this girl in Jax many years ago and she was a total * Can anyone confirm she was ever in Jax?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.uabemm...ill_legs_shake

  2. #1293

    Anyone remember?

    Didn't know where else to post this. Could swear I fucked this girl in Jax many years ago and she was a total * Can anyone confirm she was ever in Jax?

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.uabemm...ill_legs_shake

  3. #1292

    Molly I think

    Man I miss here whatever happened to her? Pipe approves this message.

  4. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Was she Spanish?
    It's not the Puerto Rican girl who stuck everyone up. She had an incredible ass, and thick.

  5. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Can't edit this, so I have to do it this way. I'm not talking about the thief who had a young daughter. I know she passed on. I'm talking about Deanna with the huge rack and incredib ass. She was thinking af.
    It would be nice if you have a picture, to help jog people's memories.

  6. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Can't edit this, so I have to do it this way. I'm not talking about the thief who had a young daughter. I know she passed on. I'm talking about Deanna with the huge rack and incredib ass. She was thinking af.
    Was she Spanish?

  7. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anyone know what happened to her? Last time I spoke with her she was working out of Texas. I've checked all over and can't find anything. Her body and those tits were off the chain!
    Can't edit this, so I have to do it this way. I'm not talking about the thief who had a young daughter. I know she passed on. I'm talking about Deanna with the huge rack and incredib ass. She was thinking af.

  8. #1287

    RE: Deanna Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anyone know what happened to her? Last time I spoke with her she was working out of Texas. I've checked all over and can't find anything. Her body and those tits were off the chain!
    Dude, where have you been? Deanna Diamond died in 2020. I hope that answers your question.

    Shaggy.

  9. #1286

    Rip?

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Hey, does anyone know what happened to her? Last time I spoke with her she was working out of Texas. I've checked all over and can't find anything. Her body and those tits were off the chain!
    That's the first time I've heard her name mentioned in many years. I'm not 100 percent but I believe she passed at least 6-7 years ago. Maybe even longer than that. Saw her a few times back around 2011-12. There were always alot of negative reviews about her but I never had a bad experience with her. She disappeared for a couple of years and I heard that she was doing well. Then after being sober for quite some time she relapsed and OD'ed. Believe there was a report on this site about it.

  10. #1285

    Deanna Diamond

    Hey, does anyone know what happened to her? Last time I spoke with her she was working out of Texas. I've checked all over and can't find anything. Her body and those tits were off the chain!

  11. #1284

    Joy on Collins

    What happened to Joy that advertised on STG in the Collins area. Adds always had her and her big girl roommate. I saw Joy a few times ajd always had fun. Must say it was weird doing our thing on an air mattress in a small room not far from her kids room. Been looking for her for a week or two. PM me with details.

  12. #1283

    Mackinzee

    Is there a pic, that usually helps remembering.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TRowePrice  [View Original Post]
    Had this number saved in my phone. Googled her and found out she is RIP. I know someone may have seen her hence I had her number. Age 30. If someone can DM me if they know the details, it would be awesome. Just sad tbh.

  13. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    She's currently visiting her uncle in St. Johns county. SJC no longer posts their jail log, but the detainee's photo is included with their insheet documentation. In her most recent government photo she looks like Uncle Fester, which is kind of sad. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.
    Thank you Sir!

  14. #1281

    Mackinzee (RIP 3/9/2023)

    Had this number saved in my phone. Googled her and found out she is RIP. I know someone may have seen her hence I had her number. Age 30. If someone can DM me if they know the details, it would be awesome. Just sad tbh.

  15. #1280

    RE: Erika / Harlow

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what ever happened to old, crazy Erika (aka Harlowe)?

    Last I saw, she was advertising in St Augustine and then disappeared. She was a crazy, boring lay, but it was fun to just use her body as a fun sex toy.
    She's currently visiting her uncle in St. Johns county. SJC no longer posts their jail log, but the detainee's photo is included with their insheet documentation. In her most recent government photo she looks like Uncle Fester, which is kind of sad. Hope that helps.

    Shaggy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape