Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 17690
-
05-20-25 10:24 #15770Senior Member

Posts: 47How did she pass away? Cause of death?
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 21:19 #15769Senior Member

Posts: 375RIP Angel
Dang she's been gone for like half a year already, sad to hear that she's no longer with us. I had a lot of fun with her and Ember but then she went semi retired seeing only a handful of lucky dudes while Ember got locked up. I do remember seeing someone recommend the both of them in the BJ section and someone else said that it wasn't going to happen, thought he was talking about Ember at the moment.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 21:18 #15768Senior Member

Posts: 71Reanne
Very very sad news Gone way too soon. She was truly fabulous a lady and knew how to take care of you.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
She would be very sought after provider in this market!
-
05-18-25 20:39 #15767Senior Member

Posts: 687Wow, sad to hear this news. She was a genuinely nice person. RIP angel.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 15:40 #15766Senior Member

Posts: 169I can occasionally get access through the Duck only. Other browsers = no joy.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-25 00:07 #15765Senior Member

Posts: 399RIP Reanne
I've not been active on the site for a few years, but I stumbled across a gofundme site that is raising funds for a mural to honor Reanne. I saw Reanne back in the day and we grew close. I knew her real name, and when I saw the name and her picture I was like WTF. It's really sad, she was one of the good ones. If anyone knows how she passed I'd be curious if you want to PM me. RIP.
The site is:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-create-a-mural-in-lindseys-memory
-
05-17-25 12:08 #15764Senior Member

Posts: 86I am bad at facial memory, and the room was dark / dim the whole time. She is a pretty blonde Eastern European girl is all I recall, sorry.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 19:46 #15763Senior Member

Posts: 59Glad to read this. I worry since the pics are old, and face blurred, but everyone seems to speak highly of her. For a guy where the face is important, is there a representative pic of someone else who looks like her? For her rate, it seemed TGTBT, so that was another concern as well.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 15:41 #15762Senior Member

Posts: 92Sad to see ya go, always enjoyed reading your in depth reviews.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 12:41 #15761Senior Member

Posts: 321Reviews
Gentleman, it's been a "pleasure" sharing information & helping others avoid issues, problems, while ensuring the safety for ALL. As it seems this "sharing is caring" situation has been ongoing I feel it's time to 'hang up' my keyboard. It's not like I contributed too much over the years. However, any help is a big help.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
I was unaware so many people take these reviews to heart. I've apparently made a few "enemies" here which is shocking to me. Seems some are trying to use any angle they can to get an advantage. Are we all not mature enough to realize this isn't HS? I get that hiding behind a screen allows some to talk louder / bolder than in person. But come on people! Really?
So as a word of caution for all; watch what you do with this forum when you leave the site. It's not as 'heroic' as you think it is. In addition, trying to talk down providers (bad reviews) here hoping to make more 'free time' to see that provider is just as bad. (Yes there's a lot of crazy things that have happened in recent.).
I myself am going to take the 'high road' here. I'm not calling out nor am I really all that mad. Use this forum wisely is the only advice I have. (If that even matters.).
Stay safe! Have fun!!
-
05-15-25 17:51 #15760Senior Member

Posts: 479
-
05-15-25 14:05 #15759Senior Member

Posts: 301Yes and it's still fudged up. Can't access anything on JC forum.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 10:51 #15758Senior Member

Posts: 850This site has been unusable for a solid 5 days.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 10:10 #15757Senior Member

Posts: 86Awesome
Melani was absolutely worth it. Slender figure and very pretty. Normally I don't cum from blowjobs, but she did this thing with her tongue, drove me wild. And she kept sucking after I came, fuck she was so good. We had a nice conversation then later went for round 2. DFK, DATY, ate her ass, CG, doggy. I think I found my ATF, and I can not fucking Wait until she comes back.
Originally Posted by SpammyRotor
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 22:25 #15756Senior Member

Posts: 410This website
Everyone having problems getting on the site today?
I see nothing new at all today. Acting like it's down all day.









Reply With Quote





