Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15746
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    Glad to read this. I worry since the pics are old, and face blurred, but everyone seems to speak highly of her. For a guy where the face is important, is there a representative pic of someone else who looks like her? For her rate, it seemed TGTBT, so that was another concern as well.
    I am bad at facial memory, and the room was dark / dim the whole time. She is a pretty blonde Eastern European girl is all I recall, sorry.

  2. #15745
    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Melani was absolutely worth it. Slender figure and very pretty. Normally I don't cum from blowjobs, but she did this thing with her tongue, drove me wild. And she kept sucking after I came, fuck she was so good. We had a nice conversation then later went for round 2. DFK, DATY, ate her ass, CG, doggy. I think I found my ATF, and I can not fucking Wait until she comes back.
    Glad to read this. I worry since the pics are old, and face blurred, but everyone seems to speak highly of her. For a guy where the face is important, is there a representative pic of someone else who looks like her? For her rate, it seemed TGTBT, so that was another concern as well.

  3. #15744
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Stay safe! Have fun!!
    Sad to see ya go, always enjoyed reading your in depth reviews.

  4. #15743

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Just making sure I wasn't missing something. I was trying to replay what I said thinkin 'oh shit'. And I'm really not sure how that comes up in convo. Unless they're not being offered what someone else reviewed. Like a 'not as advertised'. However, this isn't McDonald's. These are real people who pick & choose what they want to do with who. I get that some of you all feel "I'm paying so I get what I want". Ummm no. That's not how it works. YMMV.
    Gentleman, it's been a "pleasure" sharing information & helping others avoid issues, problems, while ensuring the safety for ALL. As it seems this "sharing is caring" situation has been ongoing I feel it's time to 'hang up' my keyboard. It's not like I contributed too much over the years. However, any help is a big help.

    I was unaware so many people take these reviews to heart. I've apparently made a few "enemies" here which is shocking to me. Seems some are trying to use any angle they can to get an advantage. Are we all not mature enough to realize this isn't HS? I get that hiding behind a screen allows some to talk louder / bolder than in person. But come on people! Really?

    So as a word of caution for all; watch what you do with this forum when you leave the site. It's not as 'heroic' as you think it is. In addition, trying to talk down providers (bad reviews) here hoping to make more 'free time' to see that provider is just as bad. (Yes there's a lot of crazy things that have happened in recent.).

    I myself am going to take the 'high road' here. I'm not calling out nor am I really all that mad. Use this forum wisely is the only advice I have. (If that even matters.).

    Stay safe! Have fun!!

  5. #15742

  6. #15741
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    This site has been unusable for a solid 5 days.
    Yes and it's still fudged up. Can't access anything on JC forum.

  7. #15740
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Everyone having problems getting on the site today?

    I see nothing new at all today. Acting like it's down all day.
    This site has been unusable for a solid 5 days.

  8. #15739

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by SpammyRotor  [View Original Post]
    Hi again all,

    You're probably aware of my preference for blonde European girls (minus Ukrainian and Russian girls now because of bad experiences) like Agnetha who I last reviewed and unfortunately will not return to STL. I've been dying to see Melani MacQueen. I tried to set up something this time last year, but she did not have time availability to match mine. This time, I'm set to see her on the 14th, and I'm excited. I've read nothing but great reviews on Melani, so I expect to have a good time with her similar to Agnetha. Just wanted to let you all know ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melani5macqueen-
    Melani was absolutely worth it. Slender figure and very pretty. Normally I don't cum from blowjobs, but she did this thing with her tongue, drove me wild. And she kept sucking after I came, fuck she was so good. We had a nice conversation then later went for round 2. DFK, DATY, ate her ass, CG, doggy. I think I found my ATF, and I can not fucking Wait until she comes back.

  9. #15738

    This website

    Everyone having problems getting on the site today?

    I see nothing new at all today. Acting like it's down all day.

  10. #15737
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Met her today. She doesn't speak English. She gave a 10s BJ and 30s mis. The kitty seriously needed a shower 🚿. The odor brought my Johny from full attention to completely limp in seconds. Mission was unaccomplished. I left in less than 5 minutes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187080847
    Damn was considering, we need to start "tipping" these girls bottles of "Vagisil. Odor Block".

  11. #15736

  12. #15735

    Disappointment

    Met her today. She doesn't speak English. She gave a 10s BJ and 30s mis. The kitty seriously needed a shower 🚿. The odor brought my Johny from full attention to completely limp in seconds. Mission was unaccomplished. I left in less than 5 minutes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/187080847

  13. #15734

    Melani MacQueen Appointment

    Hi again all,

    You're probably aware of my preference for blonde European girls (minus Ukrainian and Russian girls now because of bad experiences) like Agnetha who I last reviewed and unfortunately will not return to STL. I've been dying to see Melani MacQueen. I tried to set up something this time last year, but she did not have time availability to match mine. This time, I'm set to see her on the 14th, and I'm excited. I've read nothing but great reviews on Melani, so I expect to have a good time with her similar to Agnetha. Just wanted to let you all know ahead of time.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melani5macqueen-

  14. #15733

    Stacy and Eboni

    Has anyone seen Eboni who Stacy uses as her 4 hand partner? I've seen Stacy, Kellee, and Stacy with Kellee a couple years back when I lived near Fenton. Sometimes better than others but never great. Curious if Eboni improves the situation enough to try again.

    Thanks.

  15. #15732

    Tried and tried

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or tried to see her? I have been interest but she's hard to get a hold of. Feel free to DM me any info.
    Tried and tried no answer ever, one time when she had her number posted I got a text back I answered the question and never heard back, my guess is she is fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape