Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1381
-
05-16-25 15:44 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 259Jenny
Mahalo Freakazoid!
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-25 17:53 #1110Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenny
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13249751.html
Originally Posted by PoiDog
[View Original Post]
Freak Out.
-
05-15-25 14:15 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 259Jenny
Hey Freakazoid. Do you have an ad or contact for Jenny? PM is fine.
Mahalos in advance!
Poi Dog.
Originally Posted by Freakazoid
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-25 19:54 #1108Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenny
Decided to put a report here. She is basically at the edge of Honolulu. LOL. Anyway, I went and saw her again today. Been a few weeks and she wore this brand new teddy that her tits were popping out of. It made them look huge. The outfit was sexy. Her tits were completely uncovered. We kissed a little and then I laid back on the bed and she gave me an amazing BBBJ. She took care of the boys and all around down there too. Told her I wanted her to flip around so I could pleasure her too. The outfit was crotchless and I was able to lick away. She got soaking wet and I told her it was time to fuck. Stood up and she even dropped down to suck me some more and then she got up on the table and I inserted and pounded away. She loved me rubbing her clit at the same time and it wasn't long before she started screaming she was cumming. After she came I continued to pound away and she started cumming again. I had her legs up and continued to give it all I had until it was time to unload. She felt so tight today. I pulled it out and left everything I had all over her pussy and thighs. She said that was great sex. I agree. After she gave me the best massage she has given me. She worked on my shoulders and back because they were super tight. Jenny is great to talk to as well. Was another great session with her. I highly recommend.
Freak Out.
-
05-12-25 18:17 #1107Senior Member

Posts: 46Thank you.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 17:56 #1106Senior Member

Posts: 1401Check out the Lotus Spa thread for info on her. Her location Waikiki. She will be here to the end of the month.
Originally Posted by Bukakke808
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 17:35 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 46I never tried her. Any feedback? She looks good in pics but we all know how that goes. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-25 20:19 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 1401Mona Lisa
Is Now Independent. Not working at Lotus Spa / Paradise Oasis.
-
04-25-25 19:52 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 349I think you're misunderstanding what he said. He just means he sees a lot of providers at DQ as they're doing their shopping and they are often with dudes. (I've personally seen multiple massage girls, at least 5 I can think of off the top of my head, in either DQ or Palama).
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 21:36 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 118Question it all you want but I never suggested that it was a "haven" for any kind of activity. You should learn to read more carefully, Owl. I'm simply describing my experience. Certainly "a lot" is open to interpretation depending on what "a lot" is to you. I've seen five or six there shopping on separate occasions and to me that qualifies as "a lot. " But I won't waste my time arguing semantics with the likes of you. Also, that market is centrally located relative to many MPs, and CC, and the Ilikai. This is where they would most likely be shopping for their groceries, with a man or not.
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-25 11:58 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 88Sorry, but I have to question your comment about seeing "a lot at DQ Kaheka". There might be one or two, once in awhile, but by no means is DQ a haven for this activity.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-25 11:00 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 118Late response, but thanks for sharing your experience. I've never been on that side of the fence. It's super interesting to hear. I've always assumed that the providers who are stationed here have boyfriends or men they see off the clock for pleasure or just for help. I've seen a few of our notable indie providers around town before with guys, at dinner, at Don Quijote (you see a lot at DQ Kaheka). I always wondered if these are guys they met through work who they developed a thing for, or met through some other means.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 21:19 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 5117The purported location that I originally thought was "Mt. Vernon area of Virginia" seems to have been the city of Mt. Vernon in Washington State. So there were advertisements for purported locations in Washington State and North Carolina on the same date.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 16:36 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 5117For example, here are some advertisement dates / purported locations for this advertiser last month: March 16, Mt. Vernon area of Virginia; March 16 (same date), Boone, North Carolina; March 18 (two days later), Tyler, Texas; March 23 (five days later), Boston, Massachusetts; March 28 (five days later), Chico, California; March 29 (one day later), Mobile, Alabama. There are additional advertisements by this advertiser that are undated, for various other mainland locations (New York City, New York; Baltimore, Maryland; Jonesboro, Arkansas; Long Beach, California; etc.) Probably some sort of scam.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-25 15:24 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 1401Ok. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by JZ9898
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






