Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 969
-
05-24-25 14:53 #849Senior Member

Posts: 117Not Sure
I'm not sure, I didn't ask.
Originally Posted by Uptick
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-25 12:31 #848Regular Member

Posts: 142 cup
Does she allow 2 cup for an hour?
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-25 08:22 #847Senior Member

Posts: 117If the picture in the second ad is real, she was also going by Amy on Bedpage. I have a review of her from a couple years back, and long story short I was lusting after her natural body so much I paid 340 for a fully nude oil body rub with some ball licking and a whole lot of teasing. This was my second visit with her, not sure if others have had more luck.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-25 16:26 #846Regular Member

Posts: 21Addon
So 1. 2 for the massage and you pay more for any addon? What's her menu & total price? I hate haggling. It kills my mood.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 13:18 #845Senior Member

Posts: 634Emma is still here
I can confirm that this is her new link. She had to change because her link was blocked.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
As far as her services, they get better with multiple visits but she has a up charge to go along with it. She’ll be here for another week or two. Senior PM for additional details.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...849513502.html
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...850621211.html
-
05-09-25 15:35 #844Senior Member

Posts: 651The ad's is already gone.
Originally Posted by KidFarian
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 11:54 #843Senior Member

Posts: 634FFX Emma is back
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...848416125.html
Originally Posted by LilHead
[View Original Post]
She's back if you missed her the first time. And yes, I will see her a few times on this trip.
Kid.
-
04-26-25 14:31 #842Regular Member

Posts: 22Ghosting
It might end up with ghosting even though she leads you to her location. A sign of drug addict.
Originally Posted by HardforRubs
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 09:37 #841Senior Member

Posts: 62Juile
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...845215210.html
Anyone seen her before or know anything? Looks intriguing, but I've texted her twice and gotten no response.
-
04-24-25 15:27 #840Senior Member

Posts: 198Can confirm
Went last summer and, as with the ads, the attendant dressed as if used to working at places that offer extras, but whatever her experience, she understood she wasn't at a place where it was tolerated. In general in Arlington, open store front means no extras. The extras places try to blend into the surroundings.
Originally Posted by HardforRubs
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-25 13:27 #839Senior Member

Posts: 62Any intel?
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...843120691.html
Anyone have any intel on this? This is the first time I've seen it and looks to be close by for me. Not much around Ashburn in regards to extras so I am curious, but not sure if it's worth it to toftt to find out.
-
04-19-25 17:35 #838Regular Member

Posts: 4Any idea how to set up appt with her? Don't see anywhere to call / text.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 15:43 #837Senior Member

Posts: 147Even though their ads say "therapeutic massage only," I had a feeling that was only to drive away excess mongers and that there were extras as long as you're polite. So much for that.
Originally Posted by HardforRubs
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 12:49 #836Senior Member

Posts: 229The ad is done. Anyone got contact info or current ad?
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-25 09:18 #835Senior Member

Posts: 62You won't get anything but a massage from that place, no extras available. The massage "rooms" are more like cubicles and don't even go all the way to the ceiling. Honestly, there are better places to get a legit massage too.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






