Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 969
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #849

    Not Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Uptick  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow 2 cup for an hour?
    I'm not sure, I didn't ask.

  2. #848

    2 cup

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmith  [View Original Post]
    If the picture in the second ad is real, she was also going by Amy on Bedpage. I have a review of her from a couple years back, and long story short I was lusting after her natural body so much I paid 340 for a fully nude oil body rub with some ball licking and a whole lot of teasing. This was my second visit with her, not sure if others have had more luck.
    Does she allow 2 cup for an hour?

  3. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that this is her new link. She had to change because her link was blocked.

    As far as her services, they get better with multiple visits but she has a up charge to go along with it. Shell be here for another week or two. Senior PM for additional details.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...849513502.html

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...850621211.html
    If the picture in the second ad is real, she was also going by Amy on Bedpage. I have a review of her from a couple years back, and long story short I was lusting after her natural body so much I paid 340 for a fully nude oil body rub with some ball licking and a whole lot of teasing. This was my second visit with her, not sure if others have had more luck.

  4. #846

    Addon

    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that this is her new link. She had to change because her link was blocked.

    As far as her services, they get better with multiple visits but she has a up charge to go along with it. Shell be here for another week or two. Senior PM for additional details.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...849513502.html

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...850621211.html
    So 1. 2 for the massage and you pay more for any addon? What's her menu & total price? I hate haggling. It kills my mood.

  5. #845

    Emma is still here

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    The ad's is already gone.
    I can confirm that this is her new link. She had to change because her link was blocked.

    As far as her services, they get better with multiple visits but she has a up charge to go along with it. She’ll be here for another week or two. Senior PM for additional details.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...849513502.html

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...850621211.html

  6. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by KidFarian  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...848416125.html

    She's back if you missed her the first time. And yes, I will see her a few times on this trip.

    Kid.
    The ad's is already gone.

  7. #843

    FFX Emma is back

    Quote Originally Posted by LilHead  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...836698266.html

    Agree with KidFarian's report. Photo might be her, but she's a lot cuter in person. Full figured, but not too heavy. Absolutely beautiful tits, and paid upcharge for full nude to see and rub on (not in) her pretty pussy. She also offered nude body to body, but I didn't have enough to cover. Otherwise, really decent massage, excellent hand skills on the flip. Not sure I would repeat based on cost, but otherwise a really decent experience.
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...848416125.html

    She's back if you missed her the first time. And yes, I will see her a few times on this trip.

    Kid.

  8. #842

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by HardforRubs  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...845215210.html

    Anyone seen her before or know anything? Looks intriguing, but I've texted her twice and gotten no response.
    It might end up with ghosting even though she leads you to her location. A sign of drug addict.

  9. #841

    Juile

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...845215210.html

    Anyone seen her before or know anything? Looks intriguing, but I've texted her twice and gotten no response.

  10. #840

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by HardforRubs  [View Original Post]
    You won't get anything but a massage from that place, no extras available. The massage "rooms" are more like cubicles and don't even go all the way to the ceiling. Honestly, there are better places to get a legit massage too.
    Went last summer and, as with the ads, the attendant dressed as if used to working at places that offer extras, but whatever her experience, she understood she wasn't at a place where it was tolerated. In general in Arlington, open store front means no extras. The extras places try to blend into the surroundings.

  11. #839

    Any intel?

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...843120691.html

    Anyone have any intel on this? This is the first time I've seen it and looks to be close by for me. Not much around Ashburn in regards to extras so I am curious, but not sure if it's worth it to toftt to find out.

  12. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a tranny. She is sexy as hell and provides a great finish.
    Any idea how to set up appt with her? Don't see anywhere to call / text.

  13. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by HardforRubs  [View Original Post]
    You won't get anything but a massage from that place, no extras available. The massage "rooms" are more like cubicles and don't even go all the way to the ceiling. Honestly, there are better places to get a legit massage too.
    Even though their ads say "therapeutic massage only," I had a feeling that was only to drive away excess mongers and that there were extras as long as you're polite. So much for that.

  14. #836
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...833117510.html

    Not really a big thing for me, but thought I'd post for those mongers who have this as one of their "must do" items.

    A couple of caveats: She describes herself as voluptuous, with E cup-sized breasts. To me that means she's probably at least a BBW, if not a SSBBW. She wants initial contact by email, so you'll need a burner email for that (proton mail works well, IMO). And her email has "1963" in the address, which is an indication that she's probably at least in her early 60's. And it's a cuddle + nursing session for $160. Again, not high on my personal list, but it might be for some.

    Happy hunting and stay safe!
    The ad is done. Anyone got contact info or current ad?

  15. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the woman in pics as she looks pretty nice.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...?lang=es&cc=mx
    You won't get anything but a massage from that place, no extras available. The massage "rooms" are more like cubicles and don't even go all the way to the ceiling. Honestly, there are better places to get a legit massage too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape