Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 826 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 12383
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10238

    Candy

    Candy spa is worth the hype. Went there for the first time yesterday and had a session with Anni since the others were busy with customers. She was close to pictured, maybe a couple more pounds and beauty filtered + P.S. $$ total, 30 mins.

    I took everything off and laid there face down until she returned to the room as instructed. I was expecting some sort of massage with hands in the beginning, but the first thing I felt was her oiled tits on the back of my shoulders and her legs pressed up on my head. I looked up and the first thing I saw was her shaven pussy and she was completely naked. After some "nuru"-like tit rubbing on my back, she went straight into BBBJ for about 15 mins straight, then CFS. Best massage sesh I've had in the states and top 5 BJ's I've had in recent memory. I think she was open to kissing, but I turned my head whenever she got close since I'm not into that with sex workers.

    Overall 5 stars, would repeat.

  2. #10237

    Lulu at Jinye

    I stopped in recently and was greeted by a plain looking chubby with the shape of a pear. She said her name was Lulu. I didn't stay.

    3 weeks ago I stopped in to see Nancy but she was not there but a slim unattractive provider with tats came to the door. She was busy so it was easy to walk.

  3. #10236
    I've had a double with Apple and Lulu in the last time. At Jinye on SE Division St & They work really well together as a team, unlike some girls who just take turns and are squeamish about playing with each other.

    This hour was every bit as good as the other times! As soon as I was in the room, Apple and Lulu dropped to their knees in front of me giving me a "blowjob sandwich" style double blowjob for several minutes until I asked them to take a break so I wouldn't cum too quickly. They ladies sat down on the floor next to each other, leaning back against the bed and I spent the next several minutes moving back and forth, facefucking them. Lulu can take it deeper than Apple but Apple is a trooper and doesn't mind gagging on cock. Their mouths were great but I needed to feel Apple 's big natural tits around my cock, so I had her move to the bed, where I straddled her and started pumping away at her knockers. Lulu climbed on and started massaging my prostate while I kept going with Apple 's pillowy breasts. Finally, when I was almost ready to cum, I had the girls get back down on the floor, kneeling in front of me and kissing each other while gave myself a couple strokes and finished right on their mouths so they could lick my cum off of each other's faces. It was a very porn-worthy session and I look forward to being with these two ladies again when I've got a little extra cash to spend on a double.

  4. #10235
    They do have younger talent occasionally. Connected in some way to Jinye / Jinie, / Baouju / love and few more places in Vancouver, East Portland and on Barbur.

    Service wise they do generally deliver. Not just BBBJ / cfs. But cim and rim are often available.

  5. #10234
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Appreciate the info. What's her price for BBBJ / cfs / cim or at least BBBJ / cfs? Feel free to PM if you don't want it out in the open.

    As for the rest it goes without saying: YMMV and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She didn't seem cold to me, smiling all the time, grabbing my hand etc. During the massage she kept brushing her naked legs against my hands as well as pushing her hand all the way up my butt during the leg massage brushing against my balls and asshole. And on the flip she all but gave me a hand-job before asking if I want extras. It was around 2 pm and she was yawning all the time though.

    When it comes to looks she was wearing short pleated skirt and tank top showing her legs almost up to the butt fold, full tummy and a lot of cleavage. She is indeed quite short but not sure why you'd describe her chunky. Legs are pretty long for her size, thin and straight. Butt seems to be average or better because there was volume under that skirt. Stomach is flat with a defined waist. And unless she's wearing a super push up bra boobs appear to be perky and in the large B / C range.

    Also, it appears the management is watching this board. Her pic is gone from the ad.
    Don't get me wrong, she's very young and attractive. Her belly looks like she is 3-4 months pregnant. She looks chunkier due to her short stature. She may be more into you, but I suspect She wants more money. Everything is in the menu including Boom Boom and 69. I didn't negotiate the price. She will go back to NYC at the end of the month. Ask to be in her WeChat. I won't see her again.

  6. #10233
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by ClLewis  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Vivi. She is very cold to me. I usually get the GF experience from many girls. YMMV. She has a long skinny tattoo on her back. She is very short like 4'10" and chunky. Everything is on her menu if the price is right. Her price is wrong for me.
    Interesting. Appreciate the info. What's her price for BBBJ / cfs / cim or at least BBBJ / cfs? Feel free to PM if you don't want it out in the open.

    As for the rest it goes without saying: YMMV and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She didn't seem cold to me, smiling all the time, grabbing my hand etc. During the massage she kept brushing her naked legs against my hands as well as pushing her hand all the way up my butt during the leg massage brushing against my balls and asshole. And on the flip she all but gave me a hand-job before asking if I want extras. It was around 2 pm and she was yawning all the time though.

    When it comes to looks she was wearing short pleated skirt and tank top showing her legs almost up to the butt fold, full tummy and a lot of cleavage. She is indeed quite short but not sure why you'd describe her chunky. Legs are pretty long for her size, thin and straight. Butt seems to be average or better because there was volume under that skirt. Stomach is flat with a defined waist. And unless she's wearing a super push up bra boobs appear to be perky and in the large B / C range.

    Also, it appears the management is watching this board. Her pic is gone from the ad.

  7. #10232

    Can confirm this

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I don't think a happy ending is an option anymore. I've seen her a couple of times and I never asked, but other things she said indicated she was strongly opposed to it.
    Happy ending is a no go with Rita now days at least. But her massage skills are super solid if that is what you are seeking I have seen her a few times, and she rocks in this dept.

  8. #10231
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I don't think a happy ending is an option anymore. I've seen her a couple of times and I never asked, but other things she said indicated she was strongly opposed to it.
    Maybe not, then. The first time I saw her, with no idea whether a happy ending was available, she asked me if I wanted one. Maybe she got tired of doing them, or of people pushing for more. She does still do a great massage, though.

  9. #10230
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.

    Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
    I'll add since I have a lot of experience flipping cold girls to do GF experiences. She may not be a morning person. She was yawning all the time. You might try her in the afternoon. The sheets may not be clean by then because they don't change them. I watched her clean the room. Her price may go down the longer she is here and getting very little business.

  10. #10229
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Evy (Evie?) - young (sub-25), pretty cute and fit with nice size rack, playful. Matches one of the pics in their ad, exactly.

    Decent massage but insisted on covered French, went back to the massage. Main course and happy ending seem to be available too.
    Her name is Vivi. She is very cold to me. I usually get the GF experience from many girls. YMMV. She has a long skinny tattoo on her back. She is very short like 4'10" and chunky. Everything is on her menu if the price is right. Her price is wrong for me.

  11. #10228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Tokyo spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone encountered the private house place on Southwest 12th.

    Communication says bbbj, nuru, gfe
    Blue house next to ramp onto 26? It's known as Tokyo / Osaka spa and a lot of other names.

    Have accounts on TNA. Last year had pretty fit and enthusiastic but old women. Quality went down in the fall but it's supposedly seasonal so could be better now.

    They do have younger talent occasionally but it's rare. Connected in some way to Azure, Jinie, Baouju and few more places in Vancouver, East Portland and on Barbur.

    Service wise they do generally deliver. Not just BBBJ but cim and rim are often available. It was virtually guaranteed last spring / early summer but it went downhill from there.

  12. #10227
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdrivenow  [View Original Post]
    Wife is an infrequent copilot, but supports the cause.

    DM me for locations not on RM or locations that cater to couples.
    How did this come about? Does wifey get the same services?

  13. #10226

    Private house

    Has anyone encountered the private house place on Southwest 12th.

    Communication says bbbj, nuru, gfe

  14. #10225

    Rita

    I don't think a happy ending is an option anymore. I've seen her a couple of times and I never asked, but other things she said indicated she was strongly opposed to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyPreston  [View Original Post]
    It's been a few years since I lived in that area, but Comfort Massage on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway may be what you're looking for. Rita gives a very thorough professional massage (it bordered on TOO firm for my tastes), including hot rocks. You can get a happy ending, but--in my experience anyhow--that's all that's on offer.

  15. #10224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjmpdx  [View Original Post]
    Are there any places around that are actually massages, with some options, or are most places just Asian brothels masking as massage parlors?
    It's been a few years since I lived in that area, but Comfort Massage on Beaverton-Hillsdale Highway may be what you're looking for. Rita gives a very thorough professional massage (it bordered on TOO firm for my tastes), including hot rocks. You can get a happy ending, but--in my experience anyhow--that's all that's on offer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape