Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 17258
-
05-16-25 13:07 #15698Senior Member

Posts: 259Not sure if they are in this together or if something has changed since "retirement" but she will ghost you, reappear with a stupid excuse and want to get together again, and then ask for money in advance.
Originally Posted by Leep12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-25 08:32 #15697Senior Member

Posts: 95Guys, WillDuff is the one of the many that gives access to these girls including Dee who Will is promoting. All these girl's read all the messages.
WillDuff, Shame on you!
Originally Posted by WillDuff
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 10:09 #15696Regular Member

Posts: 4Joy Covington scam artist and time waster
She is also about 100 pounds heavier than her pics. She looks slim thick / hot in SA photos but in person totally different look and very heavy set. Although I like thick, she is on the verge of obese. It was sheer resistance to her asking me for money up front and my persistence was the only reason I ever got to meet up with her. I gave her $400 for some BBBJ to CIM in the car. Total waste of money.
Originally Posted by MacLuvin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-25 09:36 #15695Senior Member

Posts: 525100% my experience with Joy too
While she did say she was down to meet, she turned me off quickly begging for money right off the bat. First offsite text was she was at the nail salon with her daughter, but was short money and needed to pay. Told her no. Sent pics / vids, asked for a tip for those, also no. Told her gifts in person only. So she said Ok I'll meet but I don't have gas money. Girl is a certified scammer / time waster. Never ended up meeting because every little thing she needed money for.
Originally Posted by SaturnRising93
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 19:16 #15694Senior Member

Posts: 95Damnit I'm sitting here waiting for her to arrive. I wish I would have checked here first. Funny thing is she uses her real phone number. Let's have some fun with it.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 19:09 #15693Regular Member

Posts: 4Joy in Covington 29
What made the experiment with Joy bad? I'd love to hear more details. I saw her as well and definitely concur it was a bad experience and she is a quasi scammer. Did she always try to get money in advance from you? She play you like she's broke and her kids are hungry?
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 15:44 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 149Same story
I think she is another scammer. No luck on my end.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 13:09 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 362Ashley
Looking for info on Ashley if anyone is willing to share. Have an upcoming intimate encounter planned with her and looking for any watchouts.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0b2a5bae94bf
SD.
-
05-11-25 13:04 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 362Riley
I chatted with Riley a good bit on Seeking and then moved to text. Super hot texting but all innuendos, never anything specific. She agreed immediately to my extremely lowball gift offer which immediately raised red flags for me so I stopped texting her. If anyone of you have actually met her it would be nice to know (PM would be fine or here in the forum).
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-fe957e00c566
SD.
-
05-11-25 12:56 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 362Claire
Needed money because she popped one of her tires before she could meet. A little better that the babysitter story LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-204509ed3d0d
SD.
-
05-11-25 12:50 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 362Kim
Needs money up front to pay her babysitter before she meets you LOL I have never heard of paying a babysitter up front until I heard it from many of the folks on Seeking. You would think they would come up with a better gimmick LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-218d43e45ea5
May the pussy be with you!!
SD.
-
05-11-25 08:12 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 534She's not a pro to the level you'll find her on Eros or Tryst. She not even close to the pictures and if I hadn't worked so damn hard to meet her I'd have likely tossed her a couple of dollars and walked away. The driver, waited for her. Definitely not an uber. Things like this is why I almost always do a public meet before going further.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 01:47 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 530Val
Fair. I may have been blinded thought it was a uber. I enjoyed my time for the 2. 5 and not feeling rush and joking around. Just my experience. I do say pics are someoen that isn't her. But I thought she was cute at the very least. If she is a pro she didn't show pro to me.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 20:16 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 534Yes! This. She's nice enough but those pics are not very recent, she had a driver drop her off at my place, so maybe she's a minor league pro with a pitching coach.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 16:33 #15684Regular Member

Posts: 4Joy of Covington
Joy is definitely a scammer. You'll be lucky to even get head from her. She is also about 100 pounds heavier than her pics on the SA site. She will ask for gas money up front. Money because her kids are hungry. Money for car insurance. She will try to get by with getting money up front and never delivering on anything physical. I did get BBBJ with cim but I paid a hefty price for it. I would call her a quasi scammer like the commenter posted below. I have tons of pics of her actual body and the way she really looks if anyone was contemplating seeing her based solely on her photos. She's also a kratom addict. And nods out while you're with her. Which was pretty scary. 😱 DM me if anyone wants more personal information of what this girl is all about. Beware of this girl. She is toxic.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






