Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 17259
-
05-10-25 16:33 #15684Regular Member

Posts: 4Joy of Covington
Joy is definitely a scammer. You'll be lucky to even get head from her. She is also about 100 pounds heavier than her pics on the SA site. She will ask for gas money up front. Money because her kids are hungry. Money for car insurance. She will try to get by with getting money up front and never delivering on anything physical. I did get BBBJ with cim but I paid a hefty price for it. I would call her a quasi scammer like the commenter posted below. I have tons of pics of her actual body and the way she really looks if anyone was contemplating seeing her based solely on her photos. She's also a kratom addict. And nods out while you're with her. Which was pretty scary. 😱 DM me if anyone wants more personal information of what this girl is all about. Beware of this girl. She is toxic.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 15:10 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 435Maybe not a pro but!
She not a pro but not worth what she charge, I put her as a boring AF, really disappointment of her looks, definitely fake pics.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 13:26 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 295Dee
I saw Dee last night. Pretty in person than pictures. Good communication from start to finish. Met up in person in just over an hour. Had a good time with her. No rush. For info contact Will.
Originally Posted by WillDuff
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 10:17 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 95Majmilkduds has a personal grudge on me
MajMilkDuds and I used to share lot of girls from a couple of years. Lately, he has been meeting all my girls and running away without paying them and burning the bridges for me, this happened with at least 10 girls and I can't take it anymore. The girls message me saying I owe them money as he runs away without paying.
MajMilkDuds, we have many common daddy friends, you have a very bad reputation in the community and stay away.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 08:49 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 530Valerie
So I will take what ATLprince says with a grain of salt. If you notice he only has negative things to say about girls.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
My experience is similar but different from yours. She is hot and cold yes. But will meet. She is not pro. She is just a girl who doesn't really have organization skills. She will meet just be persistent. She is sweet but hard to get a hold of. I have a couples of other friends who have met her. Yes covered. She isn't going to rush and will just chill. Not pro at all. Just trying to make extra money while having fun to be honest.
I personally will be waiting till he has positive things to say about some girls and brings some positively to the table. I suspect he drags girls who turn him down or don't give him what he wants. (ie condom). Also if someone is high volume would they be hard to get a hold of like she is?
-
05-09-25 21:05 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 95Bullet dodged, thank you!
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 20:29 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 95Valerie is a pro
Valerie is a pure pro and insists on a condom as she is high volume. Also, the pics are catfish. She looks different in-person.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-25 18:47 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 95Valery / Latinabby244
Has anyone had any experience with this Latina:
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-3b7bc3f1dd62
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...76f37afe896c54
Communication is hot and cold on the site, then out of nowhere she finally texts my googlevoice to meet. Honestly given the odd interactions I think she's on the spectrum and I'm pretty sure she'll flake but I want to see it through.
-
05-08-25 20:51 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 176Could be true in the past. She is cautious and (if not referred, long time senior, or known) might ask for a pic or $5 or 10 $ cashapp hoping for genuine guys. Non scammers and free seekers. Very reasonable donation.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 17:01 #15675Senior Member

Posts: 176It's now 100 percent empty including folders. Try again. My apologies.
Originally Posted by PeterPan
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 14:56 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 318Yeah
Unfortunately she asked me to cashapp to her when I saw her on the site. Too bad.
Originally Posted by WillDuff
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 14:19 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 149It's full again
Your inbox is full again.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 14:16 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes
There are people paying that. My SB and her friends circle is a proof.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
But not everyone. This group is the proof for that. But yeah some girls are especially hot white college girls are drawing that’s from highnet worth individuals
-
05-08-25 13:45 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 176Clear now. And she updated me no AA. Sorry my friends.
Originally Posted by Stone4
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-25 12:23 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 295Dee
Inbox is fulll.
Originally Posted by WillDuff
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





