Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 17253
-
05-11-25 19:09 #15693Regular Member

Posts: 4Joy in Covington 29
What made the experiment with Joy bad? I'd love to hear more details. I saw her as well and definitely concur it was a bad experience and she is a quasi scammer. Did she always try to get money in advance from you? She play you like she's broke and her kids are hungry?
Originally Posted by PeterJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 15:44 #15692Senior Member

Posts: 149Same story
I think she is another scammer. No luck on my end.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddio
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 13:09 #15691Senior Member

Posts: 362Ashley
Looking for info on Ashley if anyone is willing to share. Have an upcoming intimate encounter planned with her and looking for any watchouts.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-0b2a5bae94bf
SD.
-
05-11-25 13:04 #15690Senior Member

Posts: 362Riley
I chatted with Riley a good bit on Seeking and then moved to text. Super hot texting but all innuendos, never anything specific. She agreed immediately to my extremely lowball gift offer which immediately raised red flags for me so I stopped texting her. If anyone of you have actually met her it would be nice to know (PM would be fine or here in the forum).
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-fe957e00c566
SD.
-
05-11-25 12:56 #15689Senior Member

Posts: 362Claire
Needed money because she popped one of her tires before she could meet. A little better that the babysitter story LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-204509ed3d0d
SD.
-
05-11-25 12:50 #15688Senior Member

Posts: 362Kim
Needs money up front to pay her babysitter before she meets you LOL I have never heard of paying a babysitter up front until I heard it from many of the folks on Seeking. You would think they would come up with a better gimmick LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-218d43e45ea5
May the pussy be with you!!
SD.
-
05-11-25 08:12 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 534She's not a pro to the level you'll find her on Eros or Tryst. She not even close to the pictures and if I hadn't worked so damn hard to meet her I'd have likely tossed her a couple of dollars and walked away. The driver, waited for her. Definitely not an uber. Things like this is why I almost always do a public meet before going further.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-25 01:47 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 530Val
Fair. I may have been blinded thought it was a uber. I enjoyed my time for the 2. 5 and not feeling rush and joking around. Just my experience. I do say pics are someoen that isn't her. But I thought she was cute at the very least. If she is a pro she didn't show pro to me.
Originally Posted by Airmantroy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 20:16 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 534Yes! This. She's nice enough but those pics are not very recent, she had a driver drop her off at my place, so maybe she's a minor league pro with a pitching coach.
Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 16:33 #15684Regular Member

Posts: 4Joy of Covington
Joy is definitely a scammer. You'll be lucky to even get head from her. She is also about 100 pounds heavier than her pics on the SA site. She will ask for gas money up front. Money because her kids are hungry. Money for car insurance. She will try to get by with getting money up front and never delivering on anything physical. I did get BBBJ with cim but I paid a hefty price for it. I would call her a quasi scammer like the commenter posted below. I have tons of pics of her actual body and the way she really looks if anyone was contemplating seeing her based solely on her photos. She's also a kratom addict. And nods out while you're with her. Which was pretty scary. 😱 DM me if anyone wants more personal information of what this girl is all about. Beware of this girl. She is toxic.
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 15:10 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 435Maybe not a pro but!
She not a pro but not worth what she charge, I put her as a boring AF, really disappointment of her looks, definitely fake pics.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 13:26 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 295Dee
I saw Dee last night. Pretty in person than pictures. Good communication from start to finish. Met up in person in just over an hour. Had a good time with her. No rush. For info contact Will.
Originally Posted by WillDuff
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 10:17 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 94Majmilkduds has a personal grudge on me
MajMilkDuds and I used to share lot of girls from a couple of years. Lately, he has been meeting all my girls and running away without paying them and burning the bridges for me, this happened with at least 10 girls and I can't take it anymore. The girls message me saying I owe them money as he runs away without paying.
MajMilkDuds, we have many common daddy friends, you have a very bad reputation in the community and stay away.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-25 08:49 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 530Valerie
So I will take what ATLprince says with a grain of salt. If you notice he only has negative things to say about girls.
Originally Posted by ChristianTroy
[View Original Post]
My experience is similar but different from yours. She is hot and cold yes. But will meet. She is not pro. She is just a girl who doesn't really have organization skills. She will meet just be persistent. She is sweet but hard to get a hold of. I have a couples of other friends who have met her. Yes covered. She isn't going to rush and will just chill. Not pro at all. Just trying to make extra money while having fun to be honest.
I personally will be waiting till he has positive things to say about some girls and brings some positively to the table. I suspect he drags girls who turn him down or don't give him what he wants. (ie condom). Also if someone is high volume would they be hard to get a hold of like she is?
-
05-09-25 21:05 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 95Bullet dodged, thank you!
Originally Posted by AtlPrince
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






