Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 7062
-
05-02-25 15:25 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 121Minami
Anyone been to Minami lately? I will be near there tomorrow and thinking about stopping in. I had a few very nice visits there in December with a petite girl with a super cute smile; I can't remember her name, maybe Mia? Anyway, it's been a few months and I doubt she's there anymore, but just wondering if anyone has any recent updates on the providers and offerings. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.
-
05-02-25 15:10 #6356Regular Member

Posts: 1Visiting soon
Hey guys, I'll be visiting the Greenville area in the next couple weeks and was hoping for a little help on deciding where the visit.
Looking for a place that is L1 for the most part. No full service needed. The massage doesn't have to be good, more interested in lots of teasing and some ass play.
Attractiveness isn't super important either. Don't want to be shorted on time and table shower is a plus, but not necessary.
So far I'm thinking Amazing might be my best bet, but I am open to suggestions in the Greenville and surrounding areas.
Also if you could message me the total costs that would be very appreciated.
Thanks,
HP.
-
05-02-25 07:19 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 106The issue
The issue with New Leaf, in both locations, for me is that the newness of it caused people to over rate it by a rather large margin. Michelle and Candy are both decent but not in a "oh my god I need to see them before they leave" way.
Originally Posted by RCuriosity
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 07:24 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 85I'd say the presence of a TS and a double entry system are fairly reliable indicators of full service. I stopped by a couple weeks ago and drew Sugar. Very good English, pretty, long pretty 'Janis Joplin' hair, and a really cute little rounded ass. Unexpected in an Asian. She was very friendly, easygoing, and unrushed, but only a moderate level of sensuality.
Originally Posted by UpForFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-25 00:16 #6353Senior Member

Posts: 247J wellness massage spa
Passing through Greer and decided to give it a try based on the report of good massage. Met at the front door by older lady that took me to room and said girl will be in soon. Don't know the name but younger and went for the TS which was just a good cleaning and then to the sauna for a bit.
Back in the room I got a very good back massage, none of that barely touching stuff. That went on for awhile then the flip and while still covered with towel, asked what I wanted and taps jr. I said just the massage today and While still laying on my back, I asked her does she use the walking bar and pointed to the ceiling. She said no but her managers does and do you want be to get her and you tip her. I said no not today maybe next time. She then tells me to turn back over and she started massaging me again.
As she was walking me out, she taps jr again and said you do mare next time. I laughed and said okay. So I did not think anymore was available besides HJ until I saw this.
May have to try it out. . 80 fee. 20 tip.New Leaf and NH are the gold standard for this area, but J Wellness Massage Spa seems never to be busy and in my opinion it's a good fall back if you're near GSP airport. I'd put it on par with K Therapy.
-
04-29-25 12:57 #6352Senior Member

Posts: 100Maybe they start you with a HE as soon as you enter the room and then leave to talk to others and answer the phone and then come back in the room and eat their lunch in the back room and come back to let you know your time was up. Such as happened recently at Hampton.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
Maybe they'll leave you at the front door for 5 minutes before answering door while walking another client out beside you before placing me in a room for 25 mins. Such as happened recently at Pelham.
Too many maybes are ruining a. Simple fun excursion for afternoon delight.
-
04-29-25 09:39 #6351Senior Member

Posts: 707Probably not without one of them answering the phone a lot or leaving the room talking to other mongers that just won't leave.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
Or if they finish you early one may leave and attend to someone they've had in the room for 20 minutes.
Maybe amazing they have some handling the front and the phone.
-
04-29-25 09:13 #6350Senior Member

Posts: 180Four hands
I would like to treat myself. Do any of you have a recommendation? If I'm paying for this, I want it to be great!
-
04-29-25 00:51 #6349Banned Member

Posts: 116Ah fuck, that's what ACG stands for. Been seeing that in so many reports, but all makes sense now. Been wondering how to do describe cowgirl when they start squatting on your cock.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-25 08:06 #6348Regular Member

Posts: 18Trailer
This trailer shows up in the 2023 Google Streetview images. So unrelated to New Leaf.
Originally Posted by BigMarkd
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-25 10:20 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 707What would they do with a tag number.
Originally Posted by BigMarkd
[View Original Post]
Arrest you for getting a massage.
-
04-25-25 16:01 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 46Hope they're not recording tag numbers.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 16:01 #6345Senior Member

Posts: 46Oh yeah sorry -.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
Peanut butter smoothie at GNC and can of spray paint at Lowe's.
-
04-25-25 15:58 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 120K and J
If you like K Therapy you might like J Wellness as well.
Originally Posted by NachoV
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-25 11:13 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 145Leaf
I was there last Wed around noon and seen Michelle, everything seemed normal. Parked in the back and I was the only car there.
Originally Posted by RCuriosity
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





